If you met Scaruffi, what would you say to him?

If you met Scaruffi, what would you say to him?

Yo quit touching my sister you Italian fuck

I don't know. Probably some shitty pasta from his site, so that I could repost the encounter to you autistic fucks.

orbital 2 is really good
glad that you agree

FAST

come stai, connazionale

why your parents named you after some pizzeria?

Wow you're really knowledgeable and have a great website and have exposed me to lots of amazing music over the years. Thank you

Probably say "Hey Piero, love your reviews, keep it up!" then proceed to strangle him to death

literally, who?

why are you so racist against hip hop ?

bella vez come butta

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

im twelve

he might try and fuck you

Probably tell him to quit raping kids

Mark of The Mole is an 8/10. Also you have a nice jaw

MAMMA LUIGI

don't stand so
don't stand so
don't stand so close to me

Why did you give Tubthumping by Chumbawamba a 7/10 and In Rainbows a 5/10?

I like your website, I've found a lot of good stuff from it, thanks man.

Thank you. Bye.

/thread

why did you delete me from facebook you filglio de puttana!

i'd ask him if he wanted a reggae rohypnol pill

a ska roofie

I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE

Implying Duke Ellington didn't have massive commercial success.

'Preciate ya, take care my man

He didn't imply that at all.