fuck you

t. small european resident

is that supposed to be a lot?

i live in chicago and i go to at least 1 a week

>live in atlanta
>go to more shows than some fag in NYC

The fuck is the matter with you?

What are you doing with your life? Do you live in Staten Island or something

Seriously, if I lived in NYC, I'd go to shows about every night, and gig whenever I could.

i live in mtl , i go to 2-3 shows a fucking week, step ur game up .

>live in small village with only cows and old people in a small country with only cows and old people
>Go to like 0,5 shows a year

Ive lived here like 5+ years, never go to shows

iktf

small european town*

if i lived in nyc id be going to 2 a week easily. as long as i could sit down, or i was playing

>live in MS
>have only ever been to 1 show
>it was some shitty country singer
>went down there to try to meet new people
>singer ended up not even playing anything and left
>never met anyone

that was the time i went to my first and only concert

wtf how old are you

I was 16 during the concert. forgot to mention that

>live in shitty rural town with no car
>still go to local gigs any time I can and catch rides to out of city ones

I've went to 2 country shows (not my thing but a friend asked) a 3 day music festival, and am going to another show this Friday out of town just this year.

I'd go to more if I didn't work and I'm a social retard. I'd kill to have the gig availability of a large city.

>21
>3 years on Cred Forums
>Major european city
>only band that made me go to the show was GYBE

hows it going richfags?

He does live in New York. If he can afford rent that high, he can afford more than 5 shows a year

>richfags
I go to at least 1 a week and I'm pretty poor
There's a pretty good diy scene in my city

ive seen like straight up two NY musicians this year first one was some black dude rapping to an empty yuro stage around 14:00 something and second was some jew girlĀ“s live where they were saying how hitler busted their balls before bursting into a musical. if you remembered durin a quiz the day adolf had the owen on, you got a free CD :^)

>live in big city
>to anxious to go to shows

>live in NY
>go to .5 shows a year

>Live in NOLA
>Sometimes go to 3 shows in a day
>Drunk all the time

>Live in Wisconsin
>Summerfest

>in chicago
>live above double door
>hear shows everyday

Live in ny
Have never gone to a show once

>live in Wisco
>loath summerfest
at least there's a good handful of groups that come through to make up for it

>live in Philadelphia
>band announces tour
>dates go NY - DC

lol you yuppie faggot double door sucks so does wicker park

Fuck you asshole. I live in a big non-capital city in Chile but all artists here are shitty rip-offs of indie artists from 2005

Iktf I need to start using my money more wisely

Might see a place to bury strangers in October though

>live in the middle of nowhere
>can't drive
>lucky that I get 1 show per year, if even that.

>a place to bury strangers
DO IT.

>yuppie
im broke af tho

>live in NJ outside of NYC
>go to at least 1-2 shows a week

>live in Spain
>go to Primavera Sound

>from nyc
>go to college in Baltimore
I went to more colleges when I was home than you do all year pussy.

i live in upstate ny and drive 3 hours just to go to a show so fuck u

u have no idea how good u have it

Isn't Double Door gonna close? Also lol do you squat? Wicker Park is retardedly expensive from all I've seen, even if you live above a venue I am sure it's not cheap.

Just moved from Chicago to Green Bay, majorly missing the scene/city in general. Must get back down there eventually

Why are you guys anxious of going to shows?
Just stand/sit there with your earplugs in and enjot the music, you're not forced to talk to anyone and no one gives two shits if you're there
You're seriously missing out if you let your anxiety hold you back from seeing your favorite bands play live

are you in the baltimore screamo band?
mnwa666.bandcamp.com/

I think it's mostly underage people posting in these kinds of threads.

I live in Atlanta but only go to select artists since the majority of artists today (that are popular anyway) don't know how to make their live music better than their studio so it's not worth it. The bands that do that though, ALWAYS brings the heat to Atlanta.

i have no idea what to do with my hands when im watching the show and nodding my head

>cross arms
>put them in pockets
>put them by my side
>raise them

all positions look stupid

No, but they're cool and part of the reason why I made my trip name this. Those guys are definitely out of college at this point. I was at a reunion house show for them earlier this year and the cops shut it down before they performed.

...I kinda do want to make a screamo band tho desu.

Is there any screamo going on in baltimore these days? I think one of those guys is in another band but I can't remember the name.

>been only to one semi-concert in my life
why do i even listen to music... wish i was a normie

Move them to the groove of the song?

>live in Philadelphia
>get to choose to go to one of three diy shows every single night
>poor me

Yeah baltimore has an active screamo scene still. There's a couple bands and the city's a popular spot for touring screamo bands. Here's a band from here currently around rn: eyelet.bandcamp.com/

Also I have a friend who runs some house shows around here and calls his place skramden yards.

Now my hometown NYC though has literally no screamo rn.

>dick fucking necker

yeah, an interesting character.

Try closing your eyes and purely focusing on the music. Let all your thoughts go and just feel the music, you're not forced to move to it either.
Take some drugs if that's your thing, I personally like smoking before shows so I can completely be in my own shell.

Fair enough, although you must note that there are a lot of people like this in this world and they could very well be in this thread

You don't have to go to shows to enjoy music man :)

You don't have to be a normie' either to enioy shows, just go alone sometime. It's even better alone than with friends in my experience

>live in Portugal
>go to Primavera Sound