God that album is so bad and the whole band is overrated

god that album is so bad and the whole band is overrated

whats your point

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I disagree with it.

my point is that if i opened my eyes at the age of 18 that the band is nothing special and there are stil drivelling pests in their 30s and 40s thinking it's the best thing ever i can only imagine how far their horizon reaches

Wow, you're a very smart 14 yo.

hid a what?

I bet the kids in 8th grade don't hang out with you because they just don't get you.

I agree completely.

Pablo honey is their best album

but this album is good. It has a lot of texture, thoughtful chord choices and it was unique when it was released.
It was also a big departure for the band

>Teenager
opinion dismissed

you are just envious of my youth and my taste you old fuck

so you opened ur eyes at the age of 18 that you are a pleb?

All those retards listening to teenager music and thinking it's art

So are you just an idiot? Or are you brain damaged?

>listen to teenager music
>be butthurt at the OP

didn't expect anything else from plebs and radiohead fans

The fuck are you even trying to say?

OP stop it you're just wrong and need to listen to them more

Everything Radiohead have ever done sounds like top forty radio pop to me. I can't stand it, it's such a fucking turnoff.

Everything Radiohead have ever done sounds like reggaeton to me. I can't stand it, it's such a fucking turnoff.

>i took an online iq test and got a high score: the post

God your opinion is so bad and its so contrarian. Kid A is slowly becoming one of my favorite albums of all time. Its wonderful. I bet you think its derivative and shit. Guess what-its not. Its one of a kind and it has atmosphere. If you don't like Kid A you need to get your brain checked.

I GOTTA GASOLINA

But Ful Stop tho. I wanna fuck that song.

Why do you feel like you have to lie to make your point? Either you've only listened to "Creep" and nothing else, or your ears are seriously fucked.

>Guess what-its not (not true btw)

to each their own. Kid A/Amnesiac remain two of my favorite albums ever despite how much my taste has expanded since I was a teenager. they really informed me when it came to all the aspects of musicality. Maybe you'd like Amnesiac more. who knows. But either way, these are pretty stunning achievements in pop music.

lets fuck while listenin to Ful Stop nigga

hid a what?