My girlfriend broke up with me because she doesn't trust me so i'm in fucking beast mode, music for this feel?

My girlfriend broke up with me because she doesn't trust me so i'm in fucking beast mode, music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szKxAdvlCCM
youtube.com/watch?v=VHqR2ZIdt14
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
youtu.be/As_cvwAMYi4
youtube.com/watch?v=JS-e-VjnMLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should she have trusted you? were you honest with her?

Georgia Dome by Ying Yang Twins

some shitty emo-ish post-hardcore for whiny babies who think they're tough. Something like bring me the horizon

Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound

well you didnt tell her you browse Cred Forums and that you´re a racist. what else she doesnt know?

she did the right thing by leaving you. you´re not honest to yourself or anyone else for that matter and you´re full of shit with this narcistic attitude that always thinks its someone elses fault not yours. You fucked up OP now accept it.

Led Zeppelin

I always was, man, but apparently it never wasn't enugh, kind ahad the feeling that she was looking for the most stupid thing to get away from me, maybe she thought I was bad or something, I even gave her a fucking ring, we were supposed to get married next year

Nothing like that, no teenager shit situation, but thanks for the effort

well then it sounds like she had serious trust issues. not a lot you can do about that, sorry man

Yes, some serious ones, but I always try to comprehend it and search if I did something wrong and try and fix it

I did, but i'm not racist, I enjoy dark humour, but not racist.

Nothing like that man, looks like you're still a teenager or a virgin by the looks of it, once you're mature you'll know

youtube.com/watch?v=szKxAdvlCCM

Are you just looking fer music with a sound matching yr anger and frustration that you can lose yrself in?

POWERVIOLENCE
GRINDCORE
DEATH GRIPS
OASIS
AND DEATH METAL

GO OUT AND PUNCH A WALL OR SOME SHIT OP RAHHH

>i'm in fucking beast mode
I know you're upset but reviving that phrase isn't gonna help anyone

Power Electronics
would be better if you were racist though
youtube.com/watch?v=VHqR2ZIdt14

Oh hi Montie, maybe i'll do it

That's right

not a song but watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

That was great and hilarious, thanks for that

>dark humour
>mature
looks like you know how being teenager and virgin works coz you´re one yourself. shit bait thread

ps. maturity doesnt work like that. you could be 50, pop tons of pussy and still be a pathetic coward with no backbone that does immature stuff on daily basis.
But if you fuck so much you should know that using sex as insult doesnt really mean anything coz it´s not really that special or a big deal :^)

being mature and having a dark sense of humor aren't mutually exclusive, so why did you meme arrow those two parts as if there was a point there

>fucking beast mode
Good, I'm glad she left you.

youtu.be/As_cvwAMYi4

>looks like you're still a teenager or a virgin by the looks of it
lmao if you enjoy the "dark humor" on Cred Forums you are racist

Sleaford Mods is great music to get you fucking angry

youtube.com/watch?v=JS-e-VjnMLg