What is your favorite record label and why Cred Forums. No judgement just want a good discus

What is your favorite record label and why Cred Forums. No judgement just want a good discus.

Stones Throw
They make dope ass shit

Because I like intelligent music

Warp

Honest Jon's or Warp

why do you have to come straight in with the memes? cant you do a single honest thing in your self sabotaged life you brainwashed cuckservative irony infused pussydrip

Constellation

best honest johns release?

something by actress probably

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

kek

'N annhymerus' yn rhaid i chi ei wybod Graddiais frig fy nosbarth yn y Llynges Morloi, ac rwyf wedi bod yn ymwneud â nifer o cyrchoedd dirgel ar Al-Quaeda, ac yr wyf wedi dros 300 o lladd gadarnhau. Yr wyf yn hyfforddi mewn rhyfela gorila a fi yw sniper gorau yn y cyfan lluoedd arfog yr Unol Daleithiau. Rydych yn ddim byd i mi, ond dim ond targed arall. Byddaf yn sychu i chi y fuck allan gyda thrachywiredd r likes chan sydd erioed wedi ei weld o'r blaen ar y Ddaear, nodwch fy ngeiriau ffycin. Rydych chi'n meddwl y gallwch ei gael i ffwrdd â dweud bod cachu i mi dros y Rhyngrwyd? Meddyliwch eto, fucker. Wrth i ni siarad yr wyf yn cysylltu fy rhwydwaith cyfrinach ysbiwyr ar draws yr Unol Daleithiau ac eich eiddo deallusol yn cael ei olrhain yn ar hyn o bryd er mwyn i chi baratoi'n well ar gyfer y storm, cynrhon. Y storm sy'n cael gwared â y peth bach pathetic fyddwch yn ffonio eich bywyd. Rydych yn ffycin marw, myn. Gallaf fod yn unrhyw le, unrhyw bryd, a gallaf eich lladd mewn dros saith gant o ffyrdd, a dim ond gyda fy dwylo noeth. Nid yn unig ydw i wedi'u hyfforddi'n helaeth yn ymladd unarmed, ond yr wyf yn cael mynediad at y arsenal cyfan yr Unol Daleithiau Marine Corps a byddaf yn ei ddefnyddio at ei graddau llawn i sychu eich ass ddiflas oddi ar wyneb y cyfandir, rydych ychydig cachu. Os mai dim ond gallech chi fod wedi gwybod pa dial unholy eich bach "glyfar" sylw ar fin dod i lawr ar chi, efallai y byddech wedi dal eich tafod ffycin. Ond nid ydych allai, na wnaethoch chi, ac yn awr eich bod yn talu'r pris, byddwch goddamn idiot. Byddaf yn cachu llid i gyd dros chi a byddwch yn boddi ynddo. Rydych yn ffycin marw, Kiddo.

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Fueled by Ramen

early earache or soundway or iron bonehead right now

these and Anticon

Sarah Records

Mate there's something wrong with your cat

Ghostly anyone? Anyone like Ghostly?

ghostly has some really good artists, especially com truise and tobacco

word those two are dope. still waiting on shigeto album drops though. i wish he went back to his old style, the new one is a bit too abstract for my taste.

>420
Blaze it?

Touch and go

innamind/blacklist

topshelf?

I like the twinkle

Blue Note
Naxos
Criss Cross
ECM
hatOLOGY

I basically only follow jazz and classical labels

I genuinely like Flemish Eye. I don't even know why; I just like their catalog and imagery, I guess. I also like The Flenser.

I think my all-time favorite would be Merge though.

WARP

:^)

Roule

bretty good baka

Sonic cathedral
tooth & nail
sub pop
The flenser
Equal vision
Mall music inc.
Activia Benz
Exotapes
Touch & go
Lame-O records
Wichita recordings
Sacred bones
Drag City
Tri Angle
Saint Marie
Blue Swan
newmasterpiece
Orange milk

Brainfeeder

objectively the best

Tzadik

i enjoy challenging music

riding easy

it's really the only label I know. they got some great stoner/doom/psych bands under their belt, the "brown acid" compilation albums are great, their soundcloud pot-casts are great, and they give out free bandcamp downloads all the time on their social media, sometimes a day after a new album drops.

they might be a bit pushy with their brand, and they might be a bit of a faggot with the whole "stoner" thing, but I still like em regardless.

Im a big fan of topshelf and sargent house hoping to get signed to either one a few year down the road

>favorite (not best)
reprise or nothing

>worst (actual worst)
fueled by ramen

If only for Jeff

Of all time? Probably Motown.