Annie Clarky thread

who should Saint Vincent collab with next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOzC_q4357c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do y'all think she'll ever collab with suffy?

is her cover of Emotional Rescue lewd?

youtube.com/watch?v=vOzC_q4357c

No, Suffy is too good to collab with some low life bitch like Annie "Cocaine" Clark.

good thing Cara broke up with her. Annie was a bad influence.

What was Annie's endgame with Cara anyway? Just to get another poor girl hooked on drugs?

my frickinn dick

>that fridge body
yeah guys so hot

>implying Annie is hotter

They broke up?

>What was Annie's endgame with Cara anyway? Just to get another poor girl hooked on drugs?
exactly. getting those scheming hands on her family money
aye. Cara broke up with Annie after finding pictures of her partying and doing drugs. poor girl.

kishi bashi

How long ago was this? Seems like not that long ago it seemed they were still together.

about a month thereabouts

Why is Annie the one always touching Cara? I don't remember any photo of Cara touching her. Also, where is she getting her money from now that she doesn't have Cara to leech off hers?

OP, do you think you have a chance with Annie now that she's old and doesn't have anyone anymore?

Annie, being the mother that she is, is/was very possessive of her 24 y/o daughterfu

I'm not funding her coke addiction

she is human garbage

she just got out of a relationship with one of the most desirable women on the planet, do you really think you can keep up to that standard?

she is

Well, I'm not OP so... Let's ask him :)

OP are you as beautiful as Cara?

I don't think I'm as beautiful as her no

shite

wrong picture

sorry, sweetheart

How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10? Maybe Annie still has a place for you.

In all honesty, I think a collab with Zach Hill would be tight. Her playing guitar and singing, Zach doing drums and synth and John Congleton (or John Vanderslice) producing. Shit would be cool.

If Vanderslice produced he could get the Magick Magick Orchestra to do some fucked up string arrangements.

I never knew I wanted this until now.

What would you do if Annie tried to rape you?