So does this nig have any relevancy left? What was Cred Forums's opinion about him anyways?

So does this nig have any relevancy left? What was Cred Forums's opinion about him anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLAfFXi3Zxk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler,_The_Creator_production_discography
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's growing out of of days and spends alot of time with kanye so i think he's moving forward

Bastard was pretty decent but I doubt it aged well since my last listen. There's something eerie about early low-fi Odd Future tracks.

Wolf is still good. 7/10 album.

He's okay but he's too ironic for me, I liked wolf but none of his other albums are worth listening to.

more importantly how is cherry bomb. im conflicted about that record

he is irrelevant

you can imagine him popping up with some shitty idea in 2-4 years and we all go

"oh yeh shit that nigga still alive he lookin crusty af nigga"

>So does this nig have any relevancy left?
no
>What was Cred Forums's opinion about him anyways?
he's shit

He's a meme

man-child's growing old quick

Bastard >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolf

imo it still holds up really well, i still consider it to be essential angstcore for people who enjoy rap music

I don't think he cares about relevancy music wise. He even said that he trying to focus on producing, filming, and his clothing line.

>does this nig have any relevancy left
Not really, but he will never completely fade away most likely

IMO, he's a good producer and an alright rapper anything else he is involved in I avoid like the plague though, i don't want to catch cancer or anything

Wolf >> Bastard >>>> Cherry Bomb >>>>>> Goblin

I don't think he has much relevancy left, unless his next album is decent, otherwise his career is dying. Thankfully Earl is progressing.

Goblin >= bastard>>>wolf>>>>cherry bomb

But smuckers is still my fave track cus I'm basic

fucking love answers.

>He even said that he trying to focus on producing, filming, and his clothing line
Oh, nice! So we can count on seeing him gone from mainstream pop culture within the next 6+ years. He's a waste of space, that needs to make room for new and upcoming talent.

The problem with Tyler the Creator is that he's spent his whole career surrounded by yes-men.

He led the whole OF movement which took over the rap industry so obviously his fellow OF members were very complimentary of him and thought of him very highly. Then you have his fanbase who are absolutely insane and think that everything he does is incredible.

The guy is extremely deluded. He thinks he's a genius because he spends his days surrounded by people telling him how amazing he is. But in reality he's an average rapper and an average producer.

His ego has led to him creating shite like Cherry Bomb which was a really bad record. The title track is proof of his ego. He genuinely thought he was creating "art" by making the instrumental really loud and drowning out the vocals.

In 3 years time he will release a record worse than Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven and his fans will eat it up.

Tyler's career may be dying but at least he's not dying dying like Earl.

He was clearly trying to emulate Death Grips but what 99% of people who do that don't understand is that DG isn't just 'hurr durr abrasive for the sake of abrasive.'

Bowie did it right.

wolf > cherry bomb >>>>> bastard >>>>> goblin
hes a lot better than he used to be, i hope he stays relevant since he is good now

really really good, i feel it's shit on by most people, but genuinely besides a couple tracks it's incredibly solid 8/10

I liked it more than Wolf, but what do I know?

im the same man, it's his best

He still produces for other rappers. He's far from being irrelevant.

How is Earl's career dying?

this sounds interesting, can you link me to some recent songs he's produced for other rappers?

Wasted potential, honestly

He produced a song on the new schoolboy q and frank ocean album.

We're talking about his main rapping career. Of course he's going to be relevant for awhile in terms of producing, clothing, film, etc.

I have to disagree. I think Tyler is pretty self-aware. He knows that the majority of his music is listened to by angsty high school kids. I think I read somewhere that he plans on quitting rap entirely to focus on filming/scoring by the time he's 30.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler,_The_Creator_production_discography

Apparently he has plans to produce for Wiz, Rihanna, and Zayn Malik lmao?

> Good rapper but shit lyricist
> Decent producer
> Good director
> Seemingly good businessman
He needs to drop rapping

yeh lol

really shitty mixing, but otherwise good

His voice is instantly recognizable. Also he was one of the first mainstream rappers to rap about stuff like nihilism, satanism and overall dark and depraved shit without ever wanting to came across as horrocore. Yeah that kind of stuff seems cringey now but what the hell do you want him to rap about, the black struggle?

Sorry for wanting something a little more profound than "Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome"

He is dropping rap. He's been saying this for years.