ITT: It's time to retire

ITT: It's time to retire

Other urls found in this thread:

hiphopdx.com/news/id.29667/title.busta-rhymes-criticizes-todays-rap-confirms-eminem-mixed-calm-down
youtube.com/watch?v=uhBHL3v4d3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should have stopped years ago OP, but I'm not sure what Mustaine would do with himself. He doesn't really have another musical direction to go in with a new band, and I don't think he has a life outside being bitchy in the studio / on tour.

is this the sequel?

any 90s rappers

But he did retire after this album

savage nigga

This was fine though, way better than you'd expect from guys their age.

What about 80s rappers? :^)

this applies to literally every thrash album (or album from a band that was originally thrash) since the early 90s

It's better than Indicud though

Why? Some hot riffs and solos on the album.

Thank god Billy Joel stopped after Fantasies & Delusions.

Genesis was the last album of his that anyone gave a shit about.

I dunno that was a pretty good album

What are you even comparing this album to? Rust in Peace? That album is legendary and no one should expect another quite as good. Megadeth stayed mostly consistent through the years. Much more consistent than Metallica. Dave Mustaine is amazing and the new album is pretty good. Way better than Super Collider anyway.

reminder that dream theater and megadeth´s new covers look exatcly the same and both were boring

The hip-hop community is a lot different from the rock one; they tend to view rappers as disposable commodities to be ditched once they turn 40.

reminder that pretty much all dream theatre is boring

Nope

Poor bastard. I can't think of anyone more completely disconnected from anything going on in the contemporary hip-hop world.

these bands are for retards and neckbeards.

ayy

all true

>genesis
was it the one with the Mariah Carey joint? cuz it's the def the last I've heard from him

I think so.

Fuck off these are good

I liked S&M, No Leaf Clover is pretty dope.

>Implying this wasn't their best since White Pony

This and then some

Book Of Souls sucked, you contrarian faggots. Deal with it.

bet you they didn't write it.

It was supposed to be on ReLoad, it pretty much sounds like the usual Metallica composition.

>their best since White Pony

That's not diamond eyes

that's literally their best album since rust in peace

put the nostalgia aside, listen to rust in peace and listen to dystopia and you'll see

The main flaw with Load and Reload is the production, Reload being so overly produced that they can't even play most of it live. The second flaw is the lenght of the songs. Other than that, the guitar work is pretty good.

A sludge Metallica album with the St Anger guitar tone and the Black album bass tone would be cool to hear.

Also, the lyrics were trite, they fell over themselves to embrace a '90's look' they stopped playing thrash.

Apart from that, it was a sweet album

THIS

I can't get over how bad that cover is.

Except that it is their greatest release the past 30 years and easily stands among their 80s output in terms of songwriting. You're an absolute idiot.

Get off of Cred Forums, Bruce.

cringed hard

>muh brave new world
I swear the people who praise that album to this day probably listen to it about halfway through and before putting on TNOTB or something. Fucking mouthbreathers.

BNW isn't any good. lyl. Bruce's voice is shot and the songwriting is totally phoned in.

>cringe
>lyl
Yeah mate your opinion is totally worth shit.

This and Koi No Yokan

My entry

Im glad they called it quits after this, it didnt have enough ideas to sustain a full album. I would hate to see Agalloch become one of those bands releasing an endless stream of subpar albums with no direction

"Hey guys should we get Pushead or someone to draw something decent for our cover?"
"Naw lets just take photos of ourselves making dumb faces and photoshop them into one big tallica head instead"

Their aesthetic really is shit

This was true about Centipede Hz though

I'm glad this exists, it's comedy gold

Djent Bands that "reinvent" past material instead of writing new albums.

Raditude. Raditude. Raditude.

I'm pretty sure Phenomenon was the last time he did anything.

hiphopdx.com/news/id.29667/title.busta-rhymes-criticizes-todays-rap-confirms-eminem-mixed-calm-down

>washed up fucker says there's no originality in today's rap and it all sounds the same
Stop the presses.

>Spelling theatre wrong

JUST

DIAMOND EYES BEST ALBUM

Could be worse youtube.com/watch?v=uhBHL3v4d3I
When 4/5 have dropped in 2 years, I really hope Angus got a hint now that the tour's over

I love TesseracT but it pisses me off how they keep re-releasing their albums. Wouldn't say they should retire because of it though - when they do actually come out with completely new material it's good

'WEW' by Paul McCartney.

What's wrong with this album?

I would just say that they retire from re releasing old music.

This album fuckin rocked, I don't know what your problem is.