Young Savage, why you trappin so hard?

Young Savage, why you trappin so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IAMhwyJGA1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's a knife

its a letter opener

Because he's hard as fuck what do you think

Can someone explain unironically, in a non-meme way why Cred Forums obsesses about this guy. He's just so fucking boring, I mean you can even see his laziness in his fucking face, he always sounds like he took 20 xanaxes and is about to fall asleep. Literally every other trap rapper I heard has some sort of delivery and charisma but this guy just objectively sucks.

This guy does a pretty good job at explaining it. Don't get turned off by the title, it's not ironic

youtu.be/IAMhwyJGA1U

This nigga soft

Because its "cool" to like him. Same reason why people like thugger

If thugger didn't win you over with barter 6 than you're beyond saving.

Keep on pretending with the rest of em

>he always sounds like he took 20 xanaxes

>not 21 xanax

he's rapping over ambient trap beats. do you like dj screw?

It's kinda ambient but it's not atmospheric or interesting, just boring and puts me to sleep.

yeah i enjoy it after a long day of work when i'm exhausted but can listen to it anytime bc it's so mellow idk how you don't find it atmospheric that's a defining characteristic imo. and yeah some see these minimalist trap beats or flat and uninteresting but that's why i like them. few elements but make a lovely track. and people wanna hate on how 21 flowed over them but i mean idk who would've done better on them honestly

>It's kinda ambient
it's very ambient.

h-how can it be ambient but not atmospheric?

>h-how can it be ambient but not atmospheric?
this. he's obviously just an idiot

It's flat and boring, and doesn't sound "lush" and/or smooth/textured imo.

>mfw people are still shit talking 21 without watching the video

>arch-a-type

why do say this?

He sounds so fucking bored when he raps

is young savage the natural conclusion of gangsta rap?

Because he's real as fuck, simple as that. Got expelled in 6th grade for showing up to school strapped, almost ever single on of his friends and family have died to gun violence, he's just a hood kid who lives a hood life. Everything he raps about is genuine

lmao i dont give a fuck about that i just like the dark productiuon all the songs on savage mode feel so minimal.

It's different desu