I am so fucking sick of this shit

I am so fucking sick of this shit

Corey Feldmans new album is not bad. It is a critique on 2010s pop music. The skits on this album are entirely satirical making fun of skits on other albums. The autotune used to prove that the human voice has no need nowadays since autotune roams the charts. The shitty synths too. This album is a masterpiece but not seen by mu as you couldn't see a good album if it punched you in the face. Fuck anyone who gives this lower than a 7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oqIxoxvfQU
pagesix.com/2016/09/25/corey-feldman-freaks-out-on-voicemail-after-angel-quits-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hush, you

Oh shit Snoop is on this? Damn this is gonna be good

This is a work of post-ironic modern art in the vein of Sam Hyde, Jason Aldean, and James Ferraro.

this is like when carlie sheen started tweeting WINNING 50 times a day

>Guys, it's a FUCKIN CRITIQUE OF SHITTY MUSIC, so therefore that makes it not shitty

sorry OP, but it's still pretty bad.

what the fuck doesn't snoop do for money

>doesn't appreciate art

okay pleb.

wow look at all these music critics!

>he doesn't get it
It perfectly captures the current cultural zeitgeist and the degradation of popular culture and American discourse m8.

>so bad it's an artistic accomplishment
EXACTLY

It's not the it captures it,
it IS it.

poor guy youtube.com/watch?v=9oqIxoxvfQU

Fucking fantano drones

me on the left

It's not shit it's premium grade A shit

this guy Corey Feldman... he has no idea what the FUCK he's doing with his life whatsoever, judging by his music. tragic.

Corey is a legend all you haters are just fucking mad you dont get pussy or fame or money or drugs

Goonies never say die

When the creator of that album responds in such a way he looks childish, sad and looking for attention.

I am pretty dam sure you are seeing things which are obviously not there.

But yes, the person who said this -
>"It was a song, okay? It wasn't that weird. I'm sorry if it's not good enough for you, but you don't have to beat us up. I just want to say that, like, why is it okay to, like, publicly shame us? ... I don't understand ... It's, like, not PC to, like, say somebody is fat or somebody is white or somebody is black or somebody is yellow or green or if they have a short leg or if they have a missing finger. Like we can't talk about these things. But it's okay to bash Corey Feldman and the Angels."

When you respond in this way, you are pretty much not capable of the intellectual work required for what you say the album is. But this is b8 thread anyway. So I am an idiot.

it's bad, but feldman is based and i think we should meme it into success

from now on im going to unironically endorse this album on here and i encourage /mu to follow

pagesix.com/2016/09/25/corey-feldman-freaks-out-on-voicemail-after-angel-quits-show/

:(

I don't get why that's news. I'd say that voucemail is him responding pretty fairly considering the circumstances. It's not like he's going full Mel Gibson and telling her to go get raped by a pack of niggers

this is unironically my aoty ama