The Needle Drop AMA

Hey, guys Askthony Anythingtano here. Ask me anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITNrFhqrhuk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9QsLLTRM4
soundcloud.com/spaceyatoms/jubilant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show me your teeth!

do you like Jason Aldean???

What is your answer to the Jewish Question?

Are you that kind of homosexual?

timestamp

why yo head look like that, bitch?

what do your feet smell like

why do ye make trash memes

Haha maybe.

He's a meme.

Will only be answering serious questions.

What?

Very productive.

Flowers.

Don't know.

timestamp plz
what do you think of ATROCITY EXHBITION anthony?

do a meme review of this

Will start listening soon.

No.

When and why did you molest Corey Feldman?

marry kill fuck Jason Aldean, Grimes, Naruto

best album of the year so far?

gotta be Corey Feldman - Angelic 2 the Core : Angelic Funkadelic / Angelic Rockadelic

Sponge bob

We just made this album. Could you review it in one of your videos?

ifthisisthealbumcovermemesarereal.bandcamp.com/album/i-hate-being-alive-and-think-about-death-every-single-day-haha

can you do a re-review of government plates

Favorite television show?

Spongebob

*question here*
The answer is Spongebob

www.niceme.me

Favorite child cartoon based in the ocean?

can you review 9/11

Favorite sponge?

bob

fav meme of all time

Soongeboy is my favorite spongebo

Where's a pic of you with a timestamp?

first of all how dare you hate on cory feldmans new album he has been through alot in his live and you just shit on him even though he made a really smart and catchy concept album how many dance funk concept albums do you know mr fantasmoranga? i mean you do fucking meme reviews so maybe you shouldnt be throwing stones from your glass meme house you bald cunt. feldman has made a fun album and you have made nothing but cringy meme garbage. i guess untalented shitheads like yourself need to project their inscurity on real artists like corey feldman to feel better about themselves. i mean even if corey feldmen's album was half as bad as you said you have never made an album you trashtalking cunt. you never saw your best friend corey haim die after years of getting diddled by hollywood pedophiles. but you laugh at child rape, hell you probably rape children all the time you fucker. leave corey haim alone, leave corey feldman alone you pedo-apoligizing kiddie fucker. kill yourself.

Spongebob

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Hi corey

if you had to pick one yellow character who lives under the sea to take you through a transcendental suicidal journey who would it be (he has to live in a pineapple)

teeth or gtfo

Why do you sound like a monotonous manatee?

Who is your favourite Spongebob Squarepants?

is nardwuar nice?

fuck you blurryface is a 10/10

Have you always been a straight edge vegan fuck?

waht do u think of this track youtube.com/watch?v=ITNrFhqrhuk

Nobody is taking your bald ass seriously because you have no time stamp you fucking waste of oxygen headass.

When will the 2010-2014 comfy reviewing style return?

Dpoongebo

SpongeBob

What is yr formular to a good lofi-(rock) record?

If you're really fantano what town do you live in?

Are you ever going to do a classic review of the beatles?

I've been getting into metal lately. I know you like Ghost, and I really liked Meloria too after listening to it, but do you have any more intense albums that you recommend? I've been listening to power metal mostly, such as Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire, etc.

Spongbob

Gotta be The Avalanches - Wildflower

If i'm a normie and i want to start listening to quality music, What would you recommend?

have you ever heard about a band called death grips??

Are you going to take back what you said about my boy Cory?

Yeah

You need to review Drive Like Jehu - Yank Crime, Hot Snakes - Audit in Progress, Archers Of Loaf - Vee Vee, Unwound, Polvo, U.S. Maple, etc.

You need to get the kids into early 90s - 00s indierock/post hardcore. Its a dead and mostly forgotten genre. Revive that shit. Also review Ariel Pink's old albums, veryone circlejerks around the high quality production ones but House Arrest, Worn Copy, are his best.

Thanks.

TIMESTAMP

Also what's with the meme reviews dude

Fantano-hates-it-core is my new favorite genre

It's fun

Would you consider yourself, dare I say it, "our guy"?

>newfriends taking this bait seriously

I'm not new, I've been here for 4 months.

Hey mate, like your work. Keep it up.

Yo melon head, when's a review of the Twilight Soundtrack?

what's your opinion on the gender wage gap and the death of DNC staffer Seth Rich

Yeah I'm like spingeboy

What do you attribute to the drastic shift in attitude and persona that you've undergone since your 2009-2011 era?

Spongbooi

>no timestamp
REEEEEEEE

its all a meme, boi

yo Tony why have you never ever mentioned Eels.

are you italian?
is your father Scaruffi?
why the best and fair music critics are italians?

Good seafood

I mean Eels the band/Mark Oliver Everett...

Cred Forums meme review?

also can you stop the meme review?

What are 3 of your personal favorite albums from this year?

Spongbeo

Eyyy Fantano. How do I become a vegan?

Hey, it's the bald man and I'm here to tell you why the new Limp Bizkit album is so important. That's because cd's like this one spare you from all the chart topping, teeny bopping disposable happy horseshit that brings up the bile from the back of my neck. I have no time or tolerance for shitty wack acts like that. I wouldn't piss on their cd's to piss out a fire. I'm tired of all those lame ass, tame ass, prefabricated sorry excuses for singers and musicians who don't even write their own songs. What the world needs now is a is a musical revolution. We need some rock, we need something that has balls. We need something with substance, depth, something with soul, some edge, some passion, some power. Shit if it's going to be mellow, fuck man it had better have something, it had better mean something. I'm telling, you gotta hit 'em with something hard, you gotta stick 'em with something Limp, like Limp Bizkit. I'm so fucking tired of this shit that I'm hearing on the radio. Radio SUCKS. The same fucking songs over and over again. All the weak ones, all the disposable crap that isn't gonna matter in 3 months. It's just SHIT, (Hey) it's just crap Fred. Fred I'm telling you there's so much shit going on and we need some new music. What, what, what, what about Limp Bizkit? Limp Bizkit is fucking cool, you guys are cool, the new record is great, but fuck all that other shit. I'm so sick of all that weak shit (Matt calm down, yo, what's up) that's taking up streets and the charts. Fuck that shit Fred I'm outta here. Fuck, dude, fucking Pinfeild is pissed. Oh man I gotta go find that bald bastard. Hey Matt, Matt

Eat meat

When are you giving out another 10? I heard Cudi has an album coming later this week.

Thanks. Will do.

Now that the dust has more than settled on both do you still like TPAB better than GKMC?

Soongeboy rap music

What are your top 10 saddest anime deaths?

I would caress that shinning head of yours all night long.

Why are you a complete faggot?

SpongeBob and rongo moo

I will man!

Soongeboy put on rocket battle and do a hulk smash against tentacle man

when are you joining the implying groups

Spongebo

timestamp fag
favorite band on AMR rn?

MELON HEAD

Give us proof

which will be AOTY, BP or TGM?

Hope you're pretending to get baited by OP.

PLOT TWIST: Fantano was Matt Pinfield the whole time

Spongbeo

wow guys upon closer inspection i dont think that's really antonino fantaboy

Yo, is this guy fucking retarded?

I wanna walk and watch a rangle spingebob wrestle

We knew it wasn't him the first time he didn't timestamp, pack up and go home guys.

It might be him

Can you do a classic review on spiritualized- ladies and gentleman we are floating in space?

Yes, we may never know.

Yeah I'll do it now

anthony go back to working on your next bi weekly maymay review

how come you never reviewed any fat white family release u fucking ucnt

Check your privilege

why'd you drop a 50m video shitting on an album nobody gives a fuck about? why were you so bent over the fact idubbz an leafy beefy made more money out of not even trying then your tryhard meme reviews? fuck you and your sheboon nigger wife, aayythony lmaotano

What do you think about Ween?

Elmo

Will you ever go back to review an album you previously reviewed, but instead as a classic review?

>one word meme reply
seriously get a life you faggot ,if you have nothing better to do than to impersonate a melon headed obese youtuber on a filipino broadcasting station then you should probably consider suicide you fucking faggot

Elmoo

can you follow me on tumblr?

melon headed obese youtuber with the best teeth in the game*

i sent you an email, are you gonna listen to my album pls i don't want a review on your channel just your personal opinion

Nuke the second channel, melon memelord

I listened to it I love it

Sam Hyde will always be funnier than you.

sams little sister?

no but this is tangently related

did u rly let ur blackass gf give u a succ melon man? wtf

Anthony will you listen to my mixtape

Spongebib

Yes

proof you're not anthony
anthony doesn't eat meat

timestamp nigger

tits or gtfo

shut up ypou styupid idiot

Low Teens review?

When's the new Beach Slang review?

Yes please

Hey, its Anyhony Im back. Its not swans so I give it a 5/10, idk maybe a 3/10. It needs more swans and DG.

Lmao. Seriously, I don't believe anything that comes from MDE or its fanbase. They made Sam out to be a white supremacist mass shooter and got him on the news for fucks sake. And Sam just says shit and lies ALL THE TIME. He just says things, anything, to get a rise out of people for his comedy. I wouldn't be surprised if all of his Twitter posts are ironic and a big, elaborate joke too. The only time I felt that he was being genuine was when he posted that video of him and his girlfriend cooking dinner or some shit on YouTube a while back.

Thanks Melon

Hey Tony Fano, really love your meme reviews. That nutshack one was awful though, stop reviewing trashy cancer meme that nobody even likes or care about. Thanks and keep em coming!

Link?

Do you prefer Chocolate and Cheese, or The Mollusk?

thank guys keep the questions coming

how do you feel about hypergrunge?

It's a great genre

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9QsLLTRM4

Of course he's still making jokes, but I think this seems like a pretty normal goofing around With your SO.

Do you like fountains of Wayne? What's your fav song?

Dont you wish you had given ...like clockwork a 10/10?

Thoughts on Elvis Costello?

Haha woah, good questions

Just DM'd him on twitter. Hes not here. Faggot with no life impersonating him

Do you have different feelings towards Comedown Machine since your review of it? I loved it desu. And how could you not love Call It Fate, Call It Karma?

No it's me

no dont review Cred Forums that will kill the board

post timestamp you melonnigger

Would you do a reevyou of Turnover-Peripheral Vision????

How do I get your attention?!? Please listen.
soundcloud.com/spaceyatoms/jubilant

Pretty good. I'll post this on Twitter.

You couldn't tell by watching his videos?

You follow me on last.fm. :V

Yes

Hey everyone Bitchony Gaytano here ask me anything

Time stamp

why do you only review hip hop these days?

Im

how many emails from fans do you get a week? will you do a random question/comment/answer video again in the future?

ARE YOU PIRATING MY ALBUMS, YOU MELON-HEADED LITTLE SHITSTAIN?

If dubs anthony does the next episode naked.

what's with the skips and edits in your videos?

desu senpai

ayyy

r u still here im ur biggest fan

Thank!

how does it feel knowing you're on minute 13 of people giving a shit about your tepid opinions that are redundant as critique the second they leave your moth?

Hey Anthony. As far as I know, you're not the biggest fan of Muse. What is your REAL opinion on the band? Love you.

why you dont make more /emo/ reviews?

RP or not, this question is important

Why are you such a shitty bass player?

dont let this die

>people think this is actually anthony

I'm gay

First impression of AE?

What the fuck, is that him, or like a photoshop? That looks weirdly much like him

holy fucking shit bump i'm interested

Are your opinions worth the weight they seem to carry?

kek

Recommend me some nice indie music

Love you...

Verify senpai. Timestamp

TIMESTAMP