Who is your favourite LGBTQP artist Cred Forums?

Who is your favourite LGBTQP artist Cred Forums?

Death in June

Florence Welch isn't LGBT

Bowie and Lou Reed

savage

Please use the proper acronym to ensure a more inclusive usage of language, thanks

Is the P for pansexual? Isn't that just queer? What the fuck is queer anyway? I thought it's just bi/gay/lesbian/trans. People always try to over complicate things.

>LGBTQP
>P

Pansexual

its LGBTQI

oh ok good
I thought this was the pedosexual meme
my apologies

It's actually LGBBQ

Is the Q really necessary? Who isn't represented in LGBT?

tasty

There is literally no difference between bisexuality and pansexuality
stop splitting hairs over semantics

Didn't mean to reply to that guy.

it's because they're all massive fucking arseholes who will burst into flames if they don't invent some new fad shit every day.

I am bisexual who is disgusted by trannies.

Can confirm. Am gay and spread the new acai french toast fad among my crew today. We all agree it'll be a hit until tomorrow.

How do trans people have anything to do with """pansexuals"""? Idiot.
Sufjan Stevens.

Bowie is none of those

Can't you work it out? A pansexual is someone who accepts the non-binary sexual identities and identifies as being attracted to them. Not very bright are you sport?

Oh golly since when is non-binary the same as trans?

it's LGBT.
no more no less
stop being retards

and it's a tie between jhonn baalance and jamie stewart

He was bi. ?
whatever this decade is going to be remembered as the decade where everyone was confused. about things that have been confused about and figured out like 20 times before.

Why is being straight such an odd thing to be? Im in my mid 20's looking at all the LGBTQQWERTY bullshit and Im just like

> e--eh im just trying to be a family guy and shit...what a dumbass I must be.

A person who identifies as trans is none binary, but there are transpeople who identify as their selected gender. The key thing to remember is that I only like Men who are men and women who are women. A pansexual will probably like the butchered freaks.

Trans implies you have transitioned or at transitioning from one sex (or at least gender if it's too costly) to another. There are only two genders. Gender is binary. Is black or white.
People who identify as trans (or any sane trans person) as the opposite gender they were born with.
Anyone who identifies as non-binary is just an overgrown attention seeker, or thinks wearing fashion designed for another gender is "progressive".

>sex is binary
ftfy