ITT: "dude im like so sad all the time"-core

ITT: "dude im like so sad all the time"-core

AKA depression music for people who never suffered from depression in their entire life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuKkigHVQsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

listening to sad music makes your own sadness relatable and maybe more tolerable.

the entire Twenty One Pilots discography

Also Giles Corey

it's not even that noticeable

I'd like you to explain what makes your depression "realer" than theirs, OP. Go on.

1. He never said he was depressed
2. It's the people who flaunt it like an accessory and feel special because of it, and use it to make people give them sympathy. Sure, they may feel sad, but they "wallow" in it to use it to their advantage. Same idea as tumblrs who say they have a mental illness like OCD to feel special.

Although I wouldn't call The Glow Pt. 2 one of those albums, it's definitely melancholy but not super pretentious about it.

Mark the Mango

All Radiohead albums.

People need people to care so they can cope, they become emotionally dependent. It's called a vicious cycle. You're a pig if you think you're so better than it.

/thread

>Tfw I unironically own their entire discography

Are you just trying to feel good about your own depression?

Yes, but there's a difference in talking to people about it/a cry for help vs flaunting it and acting like it makes you special. The latter is what OP is talking about.

I'm not depressed.

Death Cab For Cutie
Lana Del Rey

people who actually had depression wouldn't waste time complaining about other people complaining about depression

these kind of threads are always stupid. Evaluate the music for what it is rather than just projecting whatever image you might have of the fan base.

I completely agree with everything you said, I absolutely despise people like this

K

kek

This is literally the only correct answer in this thread. What a shitty thread. Dissmissing other people's feelings as not being real because you think you're special is unbelievably pretentious and autistic.

all faggots

oh

ITT
>people who don't understand depression

earl sweatshirt - solace

gives me butterlies about how accurate it is to how i feel sometimes

100%

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuKkigHVQsE

>i have to be sad to appreciate sad music

I don't think this album channels depression and similar themes. Not that any album does it really, as music cannot encompass the state of being depressed