Dude

dude

holy fuck

did he just top xxx?

this is aoty, not even a fucking contest.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/music/m/Bibrb6wx5bjn25h5f26myksbyiq?t=Atrocity_Exhibition_-_Danny_Brown
genius.com/Danny-brown-hell-for-it-lyrics#note-10510898
youtube.com/watch?v=mw5M-TYBy10
youtube.com/watch?v=8L0ELYNVxoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mrw the entire album

Link?
Is It On GP?

Best tracks:
Downward Spiral
Tell Me What I Don't Know
Lost
AIN'T IT FUNNY HOLY SHIT
Golddust
Dance in the Water
When it Rain
Get Hi
Hell for It

Oh and From the Ground. This whole album is dope as fuck.

It's not on Google play.

It's on Spotify and a few people have posted Mega links.

On 1st listen it is only a notch below XXX.

Yeezus score might finally be broken on p4k lmao

Thanks.

No, it is you CUNT
play.google.com/music/m/Bibrb6wx5bjn25h5f26myksbyiq?t=Atrocity_Exhibition_-_Danny_Brown

>this is aoty, not even a fucking contest.
This is an 18+ board, dude.

did you even listen to the album faggot

Oh my god i loved it

No lol I don't listen to google music

sick meme, now get off Cred Forums you degenerate

this album makes me feel dirty in a physical sense

this is without a doubt aoty

tfw really doe is the worst track on the album and still a solid 7/10

Great album. I want him to get even more experimental in the future

It Ain't Funny and Dance is the Water are so fun

>did you even listen to this pop rap album?
No. Again, I'm over 18 so...

The fact that only "Kush coma" blows this album. Tells you alot.

"Tell Me what i dont know" sounds funny and similar to the Kanye West "God Level" drums.
"Aint It Funny" sounds like a Frankie sinatra electroswing part. 2.

As happenned on the latest Macklemore, Animal Collective and Atoms for Peace releases theres a african-brazilian rhythm influence on certain tracks. Congo, samba, forro, nice effort, might be the Talking Heads 'influence'.

Paying atenttion to the drums is the great feature on this release. Vocal performance wise and lyrical wise is not a grow compared especially with XXX.

7/10

For the experimental effort on the drums.

Ranking his albums

1. XXX
2. Old
3. Atrocity Exhibition

Best rap albums 2016

1. Skepta - Konnicwhia
2. YG - Still Brazy
3. future - EVOL
4. young thug - i'm up
5. 21 savege - savage mode
6. Drake - Views
7. Kendrick - untitled unmastered
8. young thug - Jeffery
9. The avalanches - Wildflowers
10. Lil Uzi vert - the perfect luv tape
11. The Game - 1992
12. lamye west - the life of Paulo

> savage mode
> views
> evol
> anything young thug
> the perfect luv tape

holy shit your taste is shit

forced meme

>views
>actually listening to views
>actually considering views good
jesus why should we ever consider your opinion?

hey man don't group in thugger with that shit

that fucking production man

wow your taste is literally nauseating

This is definitely my AOTY. Danny is in a plane of his own right now. No other rapper is as adventurous save Kanye. Who else can rip these insane beats apart besides Danny?

Nah man, i just can't into these guys easop rock, Gripz wasnt very impressive with Bootyless pitch.
Thats the all.

Atrocity is the Summertime '06 of 2016. AKA production shining more than the rapper. And its not an very impressive shine.

Ps: i never heard any Lil Uzi Vert tape.

go away virgin, danny will fuck your slut mom

yeah I appreciate that he put a lot of effort into his post but damn evol at 3 and fucking SAVAGE MODE AT FIVE?? oh my fuck LOL

>Danny Brown
>pop rap
you baited me matey. good job.

dat edge

Hell for It sounds like it could be on Tyler's Wolf

Still pretty damn good though.

>endorses a pop rap album called "atrocity exhibition"
>calls others edgy
Yikes.

This faggot even uses a trip
embarassing

lol no, its just fun to see how the hype makes white kids overreacting because hes rapping on some dirty beats, while waiting the Pitchfork and Fantano veredict to change everything, this type of rap with zero social impact and zero commercial success, not hating Danny, i might ne underrating this at this moment. I like XXX and Old.

These two kids.

>Shitting on my nigga ballard.

110% agree!

>pop rap album called "atrocity exhibition"
don't talk shit unless you've actually listened to the album you clueless cracker

ah, i gotcha man

baka go listen to milo or clipping or something

So, we all agree that Dance In the Water is the best track, right?

We def don't. Its growing on me though.

i rate this a strong 8

danny's flow on aint it funny is flawless

XXX- 8.5/10
Old- 8/10
AE-9/10

Ain't It Funny exist though

is that the kid from the middle?

XXX- 10/10
Old - 8/10
AE - 8.5/10

>On GP
>Google play
holy fuck, thats what they meant

desu I haven't listened to Danny Brown much before a few days ago but this album is one of the most refreshing things I've heard in hip hop recently

genius.com/Danny-brown-hell-for-it-lyrics#note-10510898

wow..

*DISCLAIMER: This. Is. NOT a bait. All my posts are a contemporary art piece.*

Drake. Drake. Drake. Drake. Think about this. Drake.

Views is a Pop Rap essential and for its impact and necessity on the rapper career is atually an dramatic effort to be as a penduluum into rapping and singing, street credit and chart topping, white girls and white boys, forum niggas and web haters.

Versatility. This is an admirable feature in a rapper. Biggie Smalls was a legend for serving the street while making #1s. Drake have it on him, hes very unique for this.

Views 14th and 15th week sales may will sell more than Danny Brown Atrocities, first week. Wow.

Don't create anti-dope things senpai. Kanye still relevant for balancing experimenting and nearly radio friendly songs.

The good thing of all these atrocity ois that hip-hop is the most relevant music genre in the world. Rock is dead. Every hip-hop release have its hype to the sky. This is good.

Even Kid Cudi atrocity exhibition "A speed bulllet to heaven" have a considerable cult followinf fanboys. Its magical.

changing the topic Danny told he'll prove with AE that hes a top 5 rapper alive, well maybe

1. Drake
2. Future
3. Kendrick lamar
4. Young thug
5. Vince staplea/ danmy brown / earl sweetshirt

PS: don't lose your head because some rappers, mouth breather

>milo or clipping
I don't listen to pop rap, dude.

>That List

I get it you guys are very industrial rap lovers. Its a DG effect. But for hip-hop profit, Pop Rap is essential, pop rap including a mix of g-funk influences amd southern rap, trap rap, west coast. Industrial rap is very anti-mainstream pandering for hipsters.

Talking about Future, hes hot since Pluto. And hes definitely the most influential rapper right now with Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Drake.

Dudes basing their production and delivery on Future patterns alongside with that sound of .... Metro.

You must have forgotten Pnuemonia

You only ranked his three most recent albums..??

Also is that best rap list a joke actually i can't even tell can someone genuinely have taste this bad

Thats a pretty good list to be honest. I never will put Doom or Nas on it simply because they're alive.

Drake piss and irritates some people, i dont give a fuck. In maybe 2010 i'd rank Eminem well, in1998-2003 he was on top 3.

Young Thug and Kendrick are both better lyrically and both sounds better than Danny, Vince or Earl.

Future suffered because saturation, but siddently he'll be hyped again with a new top 'notch release. He important most than all. Trap rap is pushing hip-hop popularity, is the way.

These 3 albums are the best produced Danny albums. Especially XXX that is his most sincere one and Old his dopest one.Sometimes his nasaly voice is too much lmao.

This is glorious

Yall are Fantano & Pitchfork laboratory rats, lets agreed. Everyone overrating while waiting for the approvation or the 'pan'. This is the cicle of all mainstream/most hyped releases.

the mindset is: its rap = its good (i dont fully disagree with dis)

Go away tripfag

that synth on tell me what i dont know is so tasty

you know the truth, lets not into scandals

I really don't know if it is better than XXX desu. They're both really fucking good, but idk those beats are so different they hit me differently. It's def better than old though.

>when Ain't It Funny comes on

XXX songwriting/lyrics were a bit better, but the production and energy/delivery here is off the wall.

holy shit its trip like you that make the rest of us look bad

Is there a single weak track? The closest to being "weak" is probably the posse cut, and that's just because of Kendrick and Ab Soul's verses.

Rap AOTY coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=mw5M-TYBy10
youtube.com/watch?v=8L0ELYNVxoU

(haven't listened to AE yet, saving it or when i cheef up!)

>i'm up above jeffery

It's bait but fuck just take the god damn (you)

Atrocity is average, suck my balls lmfao.

rapping wise Danny is not all that, the most interesting point of his songs are the production, hes lile Vince Staples.

>I'm Up above Jeffery AND Slime Season 3.

What? You maybe is too down to I'm Up.

jeffery is better than SS3 though
both are much better than i'm up

you know nothing about hip hop kys

eat my dick tripfag

Nah, jeffery have the meme references problem and plus faggotory with artwork et al

I went to one of his concerts so danny emailed me some free downloads, what a cool guy!

>mfw detroiter
>mfw Danny Brown the best current rapper in Detroit

Eh, I wouldn't say he's a terrible lyricist, but he def isn't the best I agree. I think I'd agree with the 7/10 rating, maybe bring it up to an 8 idk.

in what universe is this pop rap

Agreed. I just wanted to point out that they put the worst of 3 Young Thug releases.

>faggotry with the art work
lmao so you're just a fucking moron

>tripfags
you listen to a danny brown album for the delivery

LMFAO

cocksucker

Not everyone does it just cause you do.

eh

most the production, ex.: "Kush Coma"
his voice is weird but cool element though

(You)

i'll be the last person to do this shit, i despise people like this.

kush comas beat is shit though kys you have 0/10 taste

Work on your English. Like not trying to be rude or anything but if you're gonna go on a predominantly English board learn to speak the language a bit better so I can understand some of your points.

As far as your list: First of all have you ever listened to anything outside of albums that are labeled "Best Rap Albums of *insert year here*"? I mean you didn't even include MF Doom in best rappers alive, that alone is baffling. Putting Vince, Earl, Danny, and Kendrick below Future and Drake? That's really unbelievable. Sure think that TPAB and M.a.a.D. City aren't that listenable that's fine, but you can't deny that Those 4 are far better than someone who just barely "raps" over an trap beat song. Future's songs don't sound any different to me. Now I do like Drake, but I certainly don't think he's one of the best rappers. I definitely think he's good at what he does, which is make chart toppers and certain good songs, but with Views he showed us that IYRTITL was his peak. It's unfortunate, but it's hard to ignore the struggle bars on several Views songs. I can't speak much on Young Thug as I haven't gotten around to listening to Jeffrey or the other like 2 albums he's come out with this year. Other than that sure have your opinions, but please broaden your music taste a bit mate, there's way better out there then Future of all artists.

Were you the guy spamming on the shoegaze thread a day or two ago?

Don't feed the idiot, just ignore the bait and move on

>5. 21 savege - savage mode
>6. Drake - Views

Haha