This and Atrocity Exhibition both releasing on the same week means we have both AOTY contenders to listen to at the...

This and Atrocity Exhibition both releasing on the same week means we have both AOTY contenders to listen to at the same time. Thoughts on this masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0POlIwUZ3Ia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've kept myself away from leaks (so far I've only listened to 22 Over Soon, 10 Deathbreast, & 33 God), but I was in attendance at EXC II (so I've heard the entire album live.)

I think it's transcendent. The evolution Vernon has undergone as an artist is huge. The package design and track names are A-level: nearly on par with what Bowie did earlier this year with

I'm not sure it'll be my AOTY, but it's easily top 5.

I've only heard the singles and it's already my AOTY

danny brown is shit

Justin is a genius though

anyone have the link?

Has there been a legit 320/V0 leak of this yet? Thought everything out there was transcoded or had FB messanger sounds in the background.

what season is this album like?
FEFA was essential winter-core and self titled was springish

33 "GOD" suggests that "These will just be places to me now."

00000 Million states multiple times that Justin seeks a time "where the days have no numbers"

This album's feel is conscious defiance against time and space.

If you've only heard the singles you are going to be crushed under the weight of how great this is, and I'm not exaggerating. Listen to the recordings of the EC festival premier to prepare yourself. I was absolutely floored by this.

I don't know that one exists. I listened to the FB messenger one and it sounds p good.

There are tracks on this that fit with various seasons but as a whole it doesn't work with just one

fuck knows if I got the lyrics right but strafford is my fave vocaroo.com/i/s0POlIwUZ3Ia

>Not including SIRENS

it's boring

and jaar can't sing

Pleb detected

>implying jaar is ""patrician""
lol mate

Sounds nice, user.

Thanks bro. I hope Justin does it with just his voice and a guitar some time

It definitely sounds like he's doing that in the leak.

huh? there's all sorts of other stuff going on, as well as pitch bent vocals and vocoder harmonies. I just mean I'd like to hear a version more in the For Emma style

The track names are honestly pretty try hard (even if I love it when Aphex Twin does the same thing) but this is basically the ballsiest stylistic evolution since Kid A. Definitely in my top 20 for the year so far, maybe top 10. Needs more listens and probably a better quality rip.

check his solo shit

>this is basically the ballsiest stylistic evolution since Kid A.

For Emma was his The Bends
Bon Iver, Bon Iver was his OK Computer
22, a Million is his Kid A

Damn...

gonna be in EC for this tomorrow night

>got to go to the first Eaux Claires but missed it this year

feels bad

I live in EC, do you need tickets to hit this up?

2drnk4english

Someone on the Bon Iver subreddit posted this.

I don't think so, at least he hasn't announced it. It's at that huge mural by the state

>bon iver subreddit

yeah I kknow it's opposite the library
everyone on my instagram feed has taken a pic by it and most of them don't even know what it's about lol

Really nice. Strafford apts really is a beautiful song

this place has died down in its waiting for a better rip of the new shit. the subreddit's the only place that isn't judging the record by a 128kbps stream-rip, ridden with facebook notification sounds. once a HQ leak pops up, that place will be the first to know.

I doubt it leaks before the 30th

Revival will get the CD on the 29th I'm sure

Justin is a godawful lyricist.

Fuck you Justin is a great lyricist

wrong

>[Bob Moose Extended Cab Version]
go fuck yourself Justin

I disagree heavily. 22, A Million is a very natural progression from Bon Iver, Bon Iver, and it's essentially moving in the same direction that BIBI moved in from FEFA. It's more like FEFA is Rubber Soul, BIBI is Revolver, and 22AM is Sgt. Pepper.