So, since pic related are the only ACTUAL hip-hop AOTYSF's, which comes out on top?

So, since pic related are the only ACTUAL hip-hop AOTYSF's, which comes out on top?

Danny, but Denzel is nice too.

You forgot pic related
Danny > Ka > Denzel

i'm gonna have to say danny by quite a bit
Imperial isn't even top 10 of the year, but it's pretty good

definitely danny, but if this was nostalgia ultra it'd be way closer.

I'm not seeing what's so great about AE or even to say it's better than Imperial. Imperial was decent, but lacking. It seems like a step down from N64. I do like the aggression he put into Imperial, though. Still, I think Imperial >>> AE and wouldn't even consider Imperial close Rap AOTY. Good attempts on both sides.

What would you put as hiphip aoty?

fuck you
imperial isnt even good. its easily curry's most disappointing release yet. hes gone fullly backpacker/soundcloud and its fucking terrible.
atrocity exhibition is good though
my pick for hiphop aoty would have to be the sun's tirade or the life of pablo though

Damn this is good

lol at you guys losing your shit over dnanny brown

he's the same shit memerap with a "experimental" vibe

Seriously guys, Danny Brown is LITERALLY MEME
Like i listened to him and i was like thinking MEME!!

I haven't listened to much hip hop from this year, but what I've heard is kinda weak. Schoolboy was okay too, nothing amazing.

"i havent listened to 32 zel": the post
nothing worse in denzel's discog than that shit

telefone was better than imperial
danny is hhaoty tho

Dude why say this if u dont have an album lined up for AOTY, its just like saying a load of bullshit with nothing to back it up.

>hes gone fully backpacker
wtf? Imperial is far from backpacker, I know people that love Chief Keef and bump Imperial all the fucking time.

fuck yeah

1. YG - Still Brazy
2. Ka - Honor Killed the Samurai
3. Nolan the Ninja - Heart
4. Ivan Ave - Helping Hands
5. Cam & China - Cam & China

Young Thug's No, My Name is Jeffrey is the best thing that was and/or will be released this year. Hands down. Nothing comes close.

Wtf? 32Z/PS is great. I like it more than Imperial

So I have to have an AOTY to say that it isn't AOTY material? Well with that logic, I'd say Imperial then.

What this dude said. Also, if you had to ask me what my album of the year is for the genre of Metal, I'd have to say nothing because since I know nothing about the genre and also don't like it, why would I say anything at all.

Wait a minute...