Are there any unattractive musicians that wrote about their unattractiveness and inablility to get a gf?

Are there any unattractive musicians that wrote about their unattractiveness and inablility to get a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKpflHueZAk
youtu.be/TV6LPx1ezYs
youtube.com/watch?v=xag728f2_Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcVQyDw5TOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OHVcHaL2f7Y
ranker.com/list/songs-about-being-ugly/ranker-music
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Violent Femmes
The Modern Lovers

Neil Young
I'm not sure if he has any songs specifically about that but his music is feels-laden and he looks like a monster.

My boy Daniel Johnston

i do that. ;(

>this is a monster

thanks anons I'll check these out

youtube.com/watch?v=RKpflHueZAk

Abner Jay - I'm So Depressed.

here you go

courtney barnett

Their respective self titled albums (Violent Femmes and Modern Lovers) are perhaps the greatest musical expressions of virginal angst in history.

Im sure you know Blister in the Sun. that's violent femmes. Try Kiss Off and Gone Daddy Gone

His self titled debut is basically a concept album about not having a girlfriend.

It's also a damn fine baroque pop record, which is interesting coming from the same guy why gave us Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere six months later.

Also,
>he looks like a monster.
He was attractive as hell in the 60's and 70's, it just came through the intensity that seeped out of him and his work in those decades.

Me desu

>2016
>being unattractive
LMAOO

Only this album though.

Lame Impala's first song on the first album.

Jonathan Richman looks like fucking Kate Bush he is not unattractive

The problem is that any famous musician can pretty much get any girl because of the amount of money and recognition they have.

Eels

This is the second time I've seen his name today, and it's also the second time I've thought about him in three and a half years.

this for sureyoutu.be/TV6LPx1ezYs

:(

Neil Young is fucking cute.

There is no such thing as an unattractive musician.

Pop music is made to appeal to the female masses. Women are disgusted by weakness and insecurity, so men have been forced to pull a macho or, more recently, nu-male pose to hide their inadequacy.

We need a movement of ugly little shits complaining, loudly, about how fucking ugly they are. Do it in a direct, confrontational way, you'd scare the establishment and women everywhere with your awareness of what really goes on.

kek
you're a fun guy

>of what really goes on.
w-what's really going on?

nobody will touch my penis and im angry

>Weezer

dude river's cuomo is a stud

Angry? That would make most people depressed.

So? I bet he had some groupies back in the day. Heck I'm sure he'd have some now.

i was playing the strawman for

why?

I still stand by my point. Even uggos like the singer from Anal Cunt got his dick wet.

you're getting memed

Yeah, by female uggos.

enhancing the narrative

Yep, Based Danny wins this one

looks better than when he had that Artie Lange look a few years back

And your point is? Poontang is still poontang.

Daniel Johnston wasn't ugly, he just got progressively fatter and drunker.

Do you even know Daniel Johnston, I love the guy but come on.

All that most people want is to fuck beautiful people, all the robots on r9k want to fuck beautiful people. Some people are born never able to get the one thing that they want. When people say they just want company, they want that company to have an appealing face at least.

Yeah I do I did watch the Devil and Daniel Johnston in highschool too. He's not a good example though because he's not well.

hasn't been Weeknd whole schtick being I'm a man but while I act tough I have weaknesses and a sensitive side, but I still crush pussy?

Yeah I get that but what's the point?

two bad he had the worst known case of oneitis in the music industry

What I'm trying to say is that studies have shown that a man with a guitar is more attractive than one without one. Music is appealing to people. That's why I see some ugly freaking chicks being posted as "waifus" on this board, but I get it, because they make music and also create this false bond with the audience through their art. Fame and status can only increase the attractiveness. All I'm saying is that there will always be a bunch of groupies for everyone.

I didn't writeI don't know why people like to be bitter

Explain

Not him but I hardly ever see any ugly dudes at all. I have a theory that all of them eventually kill themselves by adulthood or become shut-ins because of how much our society values appearance.

Come to England. Plenty ugly dudes here.

I legit find Grimes pretty fucking cute. Even if she wasn't a musican I'd stI'll be decently attracted to her.

nah I mean really ugly, you know... weak chin, beady eyes, shit brows that sort of thing. manlets also get the shaft but it's not as obvious.

Where the fuck do you live nigga lmao

>nigga lmao

too bad she's a big star now..

>become shut-ins because of how much our society values appearance

mfw I can relate to that. Taking only online classes and hardly ever go outside because I got tired of getting weird looks/comments almost everywhere I went

>eventually kill themselves
Well I guess if it's to improve the gene pool.

>tfw i'm attractive and a shut-in

only because i feel uneasy about pretentious people finding me attractive. i'm genuinely upset that people want me for my looks.

fuck you guys

Honestly haven't bothered with Eels since Blinking Lights. The Shrek movies kind of ruined his music for me.

Nick Drake died a virgin and never had a gf.

DELETE THIS

>all pop stars look like models

But he was such a qt

>Still hasn't elaborated on what he meant by this.

what does ugly spongebob listen to?

>>His self titled debut is basically a concept album about not having a girlfriend.

This was made to me. Got check it.

Another artist I can relate to, in just one thread

youtube.com/watch?v=xag728f2_Ug

holy fuck

this is amazing user, thanks. not op, but I was looking for some new stuff.

Taylor Swift.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcVQyDw5TOQ

This is weird...

youtube.com/watch?v=OHVcHaL2f7Y

ranker.com/list/songs-about-being-ugly/ranker-music

Thanks you gave me a lil' giggle

>tfw i'm attractive
>finds self attractive yet gets upset when people finds them attractive

there is your problem
mango

damn, Danny was a qt back in the day

>tfw nobody has talked about creep yet