AOTY 2016

How has no one topped this yet?

i know you're trollin but really doe

>someone has a different opinion than me and most mainstream critics
>must be trolling!
nah man, love painting with to death. no, it's no here comes the indian, but it's a super fun and inspired record that I've listened to more than any other this year.
btw, loved XXX but hated Old, will I like the new album?
randomasfuck/10

>loved XXX but hated Old, will I like the new album
It's way different than both of those. Just try it, I really enjoyed it.

I hate how you r/Indie fags have to point out how uniquely contrarian you are

>randomasfuck/10
Explain

>contrarian
nah. I love painting with, you can't call someone a contrarian based off one opinion. If I was arguing that CHz and PW are their best albums than yeah, you could call me that. But I just think PW is super under appreciated. And CHz really does suck.
The collection of genres displayed in the chart is super eclectic

Deakin already topped it big time with Sleep Cycles.

>and CHz really does suck

Absolute pleb. Yeah PW is great I'd give it a 7.5 maybe 8 best dance music I've heard in a long time but CHz is the best AnCo related project of the 2010's that here shit on because it came after MPP

I like SC a lot but it's not really as forward thinking as PW
>best anco related project of 2010s
Oddsac, down there, and tomboy are all better

Tomboy and Down There have higher highs but are nowhere as consistent

ODDSAC isn't an album and was filmed and recorded primarily in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008

no it's shit on because the songs aren't good and the style of the album attempts to reconcile their earlier raw experiments with their sample-based pop and fails at both instead of succeeding at either

hi
ive also listened to lots of house/techno singles that ive enjoyed, but those dont count
i made an exception for the year of the rabbit ep

Why havent you listened to the new Delroy Edwards, house bro

I like PW, but it's not aoty while pic related exists

Live at the Ritz is the best 2010's AnCo project imo

This is your reminder that this is AOTY with no one else even coming close to topping this

Oddsac is a visual album. It's not a film. The music is more than just a soundtrack. The visuals are there to enhance the music not the other way around.

>live at the ritz
this is a patrician right here, ladies and gents

thanks for reminding me, user!

>will I like the new album?
The production on this album is some of the most unique and incredible I've ever heard. Danny Brown is fantastic, just like always though. It's worth giving a listen though, since it's probably the best hip hop album from this year.

well if a fellow diiv fan gives it the endorsement I'll definitely give it a go. Is the is are is super underrated. Bent might be my favorite diiv song.

bruh

Excuse me

lol Delroy has always been shit. I swear it's dance music for people who don't like dance music

Same with most other outsider house. It's a cop-out.

p good but not AOTY material
this is more like it

Are Blackstar and Moon Shaped Pool the strongest contenders for saddest song of the year?