Panda's already working on his next solo

maybe they'll really switch it up and make a good album for once

Suicide

Vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, followed by death

Oh really?

yup

beatroute.ca/2016/09/19/animal-collective-move-past-stress-fun/

near the bottom

realistically they're gonna release another album that doesn't sound like anything else they've ever released before
maybe a different lineup or smth

I don't understand why people enjoy this garbage.
Every song they've ever made sounds the exact same, with the horrifyingly bad AAAAAAAAAAA background singing and repetitive sound. It's almost painful to sit through an entire song. Is this just meme or do people like being pretentious?

GEO SOUNDSCAPE INFLUENCED TRIP HOP RECORD THAT GETS BNM

They're gonna "decollect" if you know what I'm saying...

the whole "lol they went downhill after MPP" meme is bullshit too
not just because CHz is fantastic but even if you don't like it at least they're trying new shit
that's why i have no doubts in my mind anco are still gonna deliver, bc they always make a point to change their sound every album

panda will probably make another stylistic change while sticking to his basic sound (maybe to acoustic or with acoustic elements as he's said he wants to get back to that) and then that will be reflected in their next album.
if deak decides to rejoin the band instead of making his followup to sleep cycle they will for sure go back to longer songs and most likely back to lush production

Panda is actually a great, trained singer though. If anything, you should be knocking Avey's singing, since he's the worse singer of the two

And they discography is really varied actually. How can you tell me that MPP sounds like CS or HCTI

Painting against

how do I sing like panda? I don't mean sound like him I mean sing in his airy diaphragm

I heard that they were all going to swear off solo albums to focus on making their next album extra special

we can only hope, anco fans on suicide watch

people said that but i never once saw a source and considering there's a source in this very thread where panda says he's working on a new album
well

...dubs confirm

we can only hope they've hit their sugary pop climax and come with something more like sung tongs

their music isn't pretentious at all. it's almost the opposite. you can tell they're very genuine in interviews and in their music as well.

their music isn't really that hard to "get"/inaccessible, so idk wtf you're on about man

digits are strong

I would really like to see them ditch the electronics . It was AMAZING when they worked with them on SJ and great when it was on MPP and pretty good on cHZ and now on PW it's boring and predictable. I want them to go back to something in the style Sung Tongs

when did he say he wants to go back into acoustic?

i want them to ditch audio waves and communicate only via odor

i feel the same way, i hope they go back to making music with actual instruments

meme

is this bait?

you're a pleb if you think samplers and radio static are instruments worth of the highest art

gotcha

no my friend

They should really limit themselves and make an album with basic 60s/70s rock instrumentation, I think it would be really interesting

Plus I really want to hear Panda let loose again like he did on Spirit

They've had electronics since day one

you're a retard if you think guitar is somehow more valid than electronics

>68100000
>an album with basic 60s/70s rock instrumentation
quints confirm new direction for animal collective

sounds legit