AE is not only an amazing performance from Danny himself, but it's a producer's wet dream

AE is not only an amazing performance from Danny himself, but it's a producer's wet dream.

Other urls found in this thread:

www14.zippyshare.com/v/21OrBP6Z/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a modern classic

It's officially a meme

Agreed. outside of death grips, this is the most progressive hip-hop release I've heard this decade

Honestly, the production is by far the highlight of the album. While Danny is an incredible rapper, and it's no different on this album, the beats on here are absolutely insane and otherworldly.

>caring about meme status
I'm really tired of plebs on Cred Forums

Meme

the beats are interesting and refreshing to listen to, but they're not that good
The producers have some interesting ideas but they sound "empty" to me at least

Still liked this project, I appreciate Danny Brown is trying something new, Hip Hop needs that right now

>empty

means nothing. elaborate

they sound bland and repititive, something's missing to give it that "full" sound

it's hard to explain but they just sound hollow

you can't build a meme in just one day

Anyone have a link to download this?

yes

assehole

Its right here

Eat.

www14.zippyshare.com/v/21OrBP6Z/file.html

Thanks senpai

Is there a megaupload going around?

/prod/ here

More like dry nightmare

>that delay trick on the synth at the end of Ain't it Funny
I did the same damn thing at the end of a track I just finished up the other day. Good thing it's Free-Folk, or else people would call me a ripoff

from a producer's standpoint I 100% agree this is instant gratification.

still need to get used to his voice a bit, but I don't mind I like that he's got such and original sound and delivery.

>muslim salami bacon

>As-salāmu ʿalaykum is a Muslim greeting in Arabic that means "Peace be upon you".

can this madman be stopped?

Nah man I agree with you. I don't think they were necessarily repetitive considering how short some of the songs are (except really doe, my least favorite song) but I feel like there is definitely something missing. Some of the beats didn't sound full if that makes sense.

I think this album was a change of pace though so I can appreciate that.

Not him but I got that impression from this album. I was waiting for the beat to get better, but it went nowhere. I gave it a few listens, going to listen again.

>listening to Lost
>wow this album has such a great variety of beats, the sampling is just grea-
>Ain't It Funny starts
>mfw

dat farting trombone combined with a fucking techno synth.