Why does Cred Forums hate him?

Why does Cred Forums hate him?
Open discussion on TeamSesh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a-IDRMTAqZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post bones

s e s h

I really don't know. They think he's edgy because he's dark or something. I personally like Bones style. He has really good producers as well.

Cred Forums doesn't hate him

lewd
but go on

he made a cool columbine album i guess

he's getting stale imo

useless was his best album in a while cause he experimented a little bit and then paidprogramming 2 felt like a bunch of old unused songs thrown together,if it werent for the skit at the end it would've been a pretty mediocre album

aside from the already mentioned experimenting he did on useless he's starting to feel like a one trick pony,with great production,but still

I'm hoping his new album will be as good as Useless. Useless is probably one his greatest albums as of yet. I mean everybody loves and praises Garbage too.

i dont think he's ever gonna get back to the level he was on deadboy or banshee,but we'll see

I agree with this user he is getting stale.
He has a large steadily progressing discog of a sound that doesn't really change much and even though I can fall in love with an album from him and probably give it alot of replays, I might find myself wondering why would I need to care about any other release from him ? For slight improvements ?

The redundancy needs a cut off point to hold my interest but I appreciate him and like a lot of his stuff , just can't find myself eager for every new project he puts out .

Useless is way better than Deadboy and Banshee, though I think Banshee was pretty good.

he really does have a good track record,but yeah its kinda weird how even though i'll gladly listen to one of his new songs,after it's over i'll think to myself

"this track was great,but he's dropped about 20 other similar sounding songs"

i've been calling it the sesh syndrome lol

suicideboys are suffering from it too,save for the kinda offputting screamo shit they do sometimes all their verses sound virtually the same,my brain recognizes this is the same shit i've heard on the past 4 tapes they've dropped and yet it the production makes it shine

who knows

yet the*

wait are y'all saying he's dating Lorde?

he needs to stop trying to do fucking black metal screams over trap beats...it seriously just sounds like brokencyde. doesnt help that he already has this greasy school shooter aesthetic goin on

youtu.be/a-IDRMTAqZs
on a side note, this is hilariously awful

teamsesh for life

I doubt he can date himself.