What does Cred Forums think of this album?

What does Cred Forums think of this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz8rsgUTUqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Matt Bellamy is right, OK Computer is a good album.

Bretty gud. Shame about their current stuff.

Their best but that's not saying much

10/10 their best

One of my favorite albums. Great riffs, basslines, honestly just great instrumentation. Shame what Muse has become but Matt had done it all. Small town band to selling out stadiums. Made hard hitting aggressive songs to cheesy shit pop songs. Oh well. A life lived well.

A solid record through and through.

>>>/reddit/

like if radiohead was good

Overrated actually.

I'VE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Why are their b-sides and demos so much better than their albums?

this album is pretty great, back before matt got his head so far up his own ass.

their new shit is so boring and generic, why even bother having such a great drummer and bassist if you're just gonna make electronic shit?

Great album, Tbh Muse is one of my favorite bands. While their newer stuff isn't the best, you can't deny their earlier stuff is special.

I've seen them live twice and seeing them at Webster hall in 2015 was one of the best moments of my life.

They're not that talented desu. They make up for a lack of technical skills with process effects, showmanship and entertaining stage antics. That MIDI controller on Matts guitar is cool, but there's no talent there.

Best Muse album. 9-10/10

this

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz8rsgUTUqc

i was just talking about their studio output. i know their live show is blue man group tier showmanship

all these plebs don't even know

extremely fun and massive rock album filled to the brim with creativity within a variety of genres.

too bad its hip these days to lazily call them a radiohead ripoff. please enlighten me with one radiohead song that sounds similar to anything off this album.

Electioneering

The acoustic versions of showbiz songs is better, sunburn live with guitar should have made the live cut, same with Uno and Bliss. Fuck whoever edited that album.

Let Down

The trickster
Pearly
Polyethylene

Obviously they ripped off their b sides to make it less evident

Pearly*

Hot opinion alert but it's their last good album

ok and what songs off of origin of symmetry sound similar to these? i can kind of hear electioneering a tiny bit in hyper music and thats it