mega.nz/#F!PQkkES7Y!tYY_r7ufFOI7GrWgfMvaFA
mega.nz/#!o94GhSpD!vFA0kWjS-7mudmbRksTVmVrqgi3VvIfjYP5MM0KRvjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Opinion?

trash
she's completely irrelevant

Give me a download link you faggot

Shit i totally forgot. Downloading now

Sure bro, just head over to JPS and you'll find it there :^)

oh right, I forgot I had an account in that shithole

I'm a newfag, can someone tell me what JPS is?

jpopsuki. A private tracker. I was being a smarty pants and telling user to get it from there, assuming that he didn't have an account there.

Oh, alright. Is there somewhere else I can get the album then? I tried looking around, wasn't even able to find it on iTunes

Try soulseek maybe?

Her music is pretty relevant in Japanese music scene so stfu

you're not actually japanese though i can tell because in japan shes hardly known and in the right circles not even talked about.

Just wait for 28th to come if you live in US

>in japan shes hardly known

I do not believe that

>utada is hardly known

in what third universe do you live

So you are telling me she's hardly known after that release of the highest-selling album in Japan? don't think so.

doesnt she have like the 1st, fourth, and 6th highest selling album there?

>in japan shes hardly known
So I guess you're not Japanese either.

I'm just so happy the eight hear drought is over, I've been listening all day

Yep. That's her 1st 3 albums.

What's the name of that other nineties jpop star who has rabid fans that like to lie about based Utada whenever they can? The fact that I can't even recall her name is pretty fitting

none of you live in japan so you don't know what you're talking about. take it from someone who is actually japanese and lives here. she is not well known and isn't hyped as you think she is. simple fact i tried to correct but westerners so keen to make it not be that way. figures with their narrow mindedness...

I bet you think her not being talked about 24/7 is her being unknown. Stop being an utter retard

your fav?

that's all well and good but I don't give a shit how popular she is. Just want to listen to it. Where can I grab a link? Ru seems to be down now.

dumb yankee doing his armchair psych routine as though he knows what japan is like. laughing right now.

why did you quote my same post twice?

because you're special

You mean Perfume didn't release an album this year?

I'm a huge fan. DESU A bit let-down actually.

We all know Perfumes shit now

Haven't heard it yet, but I'm a little scared now :/

What didn't you like about it?

I can't believe that they don't let DISPLAY be included in Cosmic Explorer. And some album-mixes are a bit weak.

1st 4 tracks are pretty solid though.

I see, I'll just give it a try I guess, doesn't look too bad imo

iTunes

Thom yorke pls go

Yeah, but Cosmic Explorer was pretty poo poo t b h, Interstellar Shitposter.

Not him, but weak songwriting on some of the songs, losing a lot of the charm from early Perfume production due to Nakata's raging boner over American EDM, obnoxious "oooh aaaah" shit and Cling Cling's album mix is laughable.

About a 6/10 though, I still listen to it from time to time there are some great tracks on there.

Well, she went on hiatus for 6 years. That makes sense. But not well known? Someone's misleading you I guess.

Really digging it. Did not disappoint.

I love all of her albums save her first two, though.

especia's album from march was the best though

If you're japanese, do you know why Midori is hyped more than Jun Togawa, and why neither are hyped much at all? Don't the japanese have le wrong generation faggots or did midori get a lot of press for their frontperson being a crazy person?

he might be a MOONRUNE but hes sheltered as fuck dont ask him anything

Well if you're not a moonrune how do you know the difference? Why do moonrunes come to pizzarunes to steal music, anyway? Don't they have their own websites?

I like both Perfume and Utada but they are both [spoiler]overrated[/spoiler]

go back to /leddit/

>/leddit/
Tell me more about how great Tricot and Maximum The Hormone is

Tricot is great tho

I've been too busy listening to the 80s. What did I miss this year?

>/leddit/

aichun. keep it a secret okay?

simple. jun was big in 80s and early 90s but fell off becuase of lacking output. midori is niche and only few people like that kind of sound or kind of press. most japanese people don't bother with such hype. we have different culture than west. understand that?

you have something against korean? i don't care but at least be accurate

i only want to say what japan is like and not what westerns say.

koreans are gross

why do you say this??

because those that don't have the credentials to become pop idols and subject themselves to expensive elective surgery spread their grossly colored bodies all over tumblr then spread their pig faces over youtube teaching the world how to communicate with them in their ping pong language despite loathing anyone who would try.

the queen is back, baby. i love her so much~

Not to mention, their current "cultural renaissance" is mostly stolen from 80s and 90s American and Japanese media

you seem too interested in korean culture but in negative way. are you korean american? this is unhealthy. i suggest you stop

I did. No longer will I pretend that the education rankings aren't gamed by the gooks to make their turd country seem competitive with the cultural empire across the sea.

your flattery is gross. you think i like disparaging of korea to make japan seem better? we are same. you call one gook but does that not mean us as well? i find this gross. please stop.

the japanese are honorary aryans

japanese are not single minded like you think. we do not take to this like you think we do. japanese many minded and feel disgust when associated so brazenly like so. you think you know japanese but you do not. we are not like anime or meme. japanese are human like korean and jews. we feel like you do and are not fetish. please just stop because it's gross.

Jews are lizard people and you'd know that if you were actually japanese.

How did a Utada thread turn into Cred Forums?

The only good koreans were shooting black men from rooftops and it's been a while since then

>jews are people
you should think about what you are posting

you need to get off internet because it is clouding your mind. you think too much of conspiracy theory. jews are lizard people? hah. that is rich. you think you know japanese but that is only through anime. you need to stop and think over this life. too much is wasted on things that don't involve you. go outside and play. build something. you think too much about virtual when it is only virtual. why not live good life? do they not have that in the west? you can simply go outside and enjoy good weather. conspiracy is real but you don't have to let it rule your life. no one agrees with you here either way. its better to be outside and do something than write ridicule of things beyond you. live better and without unnecessary stress.

I don't think a person who knows Japan through exported manufacturing has much of a right to say who agrees with who.

im very confused. what do you mean by this??

You're not fooling anyone by stealing Honda cars and slanting the H sideways.

im not aware of this but am not associated in any way. blame is elsewhere!

>J-Pop AOTY
>Not Tokyo Black Hole
Educate yourself, boy
mega.nz/#F!PQkkES7Y!tYY_r7ufFOI7GrWgfMvaFA

Even if we're just going with mainstream Jpop, you still have Ayumi Hamasaki's new album

Literally bought the album. Was great.

How is Ayumi's new album?

Fantome for the lazy.

mega.nz/#!o94GhSpD!vFA0kWjS-7mudmbRksTVmVrqgi3VvIfjYP5MM0KRvjM

>Tokyo Black Hole
Nice, this is awesome. Thanks!

shills

>avex

Seiko's still Seiko. The second track of her latest single/EP ended with just a straight up bloodcurdling scream :).

I remember being afraid when she first announced she was signing with them, but even though she moved away from the sound she had on Zettai Shoujo and Mahou ga..., Sennou and DESU were both still excellent and willing to experiment.

I honestly don't know how I would compare it to her other work since I'm not familiar with her discography, but I think it's great. Solid electronic/rock production with elements of traditional Japanese instruments, powerful and emotive vocal performances.

Deadgrandma had this to say about it if that means anything:

"this is Ayumi Hamasaki’s best album in almost a decade. Fans will eat this one up. We can only hope that this seemingly sudden spark of inspiration will continue into future works. If not, enjoy this little gem while it lasts.

8/10- Ayumi Hamasaki fans, get ready to start typing “SLAY” anywhere and everywhere."

I'm sure Utada is very famous and beloved in Japan.

Nah bro I live in Japan and she's not. Honest.