How long until this blows over, do you think?

How long until this blows over, do you think?

You are a bitch

Depends on how well p4k and fandingo rate it.

>three threads is bad
how fucking new are you

Never. Greatest album of all-time. New Cred Forums canon.

Lmao! I hate how true this is.

Shills will be shills. Why didn't you think that viral advertising could be as easy as having 100 indians spam an album and some replies to make it a Cred Forums meme and therefore somewhat popular?

All it takes is dedicated posting to make something Cred Forums meme level. Get out while you can

Lmao!

All this buzz makes me want to check it out but i havent listened to a hip hop album since 3 sided tape vol. 3

lol yeah so true right? I had to upvote him

Oh, right, sorry. """KEK""". I hate how true this is.

Chances are P4K is gonna like is because they gave the three singles released "Best new music of the week".

Shit, Fantano was liking it so much he automatically gave Really Doe a best track of the week without even listening to it.

Either way though, whether they like it or not, who gives a fuck?

probably around the same time it took MBV to be forgotten

P4k will give it an 8.5, best new music
Melon will give it a light 9.

post catalog browsing Cred Forums users are fucking awful

i haven't listened yet, but if it's good then probably never.

he still has some Cred Forums hipster cred and most good rap this year has been mainstream

Is AE the logical conclusion to musik?

a long time. i know for sure normies are gonna hate this because of no sub bass or trap drums and dannys voice which means Cred Forums will jerk it over this forever knowing its their special little "weird" rap album

none of my friends like it i feel so fucking indie knowing all you guys with actual GOOD taste like it! all my friends listen to are yoing thug and roch homie quan

stop embarrassing yourself further

Young Thug > Danny

and I like Danny

/prod/ is already chanting it's death spiral

Charles Hamilton > Danny

>reminder that if danny brown died janitors wouldn't give him a sticky for not being famous enough

They shouldn't

It just got released. Don't you remember all the TLoP threads? Or the Deakin threads? This happens every time a hyped album is released

>death
downward*
Ftfy

i give a fuck because my tastes are determined by melon and p4k

I give it 2-3 weeks for the inevitable backlash begins.

kek

every death grips album ever

listen to it, it's great experimental hip hop with some really progressive post punk beats