Anything made by black people past the year 2000

>anything made by black people past the year 2000

Into the fucking trash it goes. This is a huge statement but it's not bait. The quality of music made by black people has significantly dropped over the years and ESPECIALLY in the '10s. Artists like Frank Ocean and Kanye West are praised for rehashing old ideas and manipulating fans into thinking they've created something novel. Fuck this new age of black people and their incapability to make meaningful art. The last truly great black artists were Public Enemy and A Tribe Called Quest and MAYBE OutKast. When the fuck are you guys going to step it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylXk1LBvIqU
youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII
youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reply to this post or your mom will die tonight

Still tippin' was a pretty good song

Jokes on you my dad came out and in a few months I'll have a second mom

alrighty

Not my mommy :(

relax guys i'll handle this

I'm triggered. Are you fucking happy? You win!

Hendrix and Coltrane are rolling in their fucking graves at your whole race. Step it up chumps.

Your Dad came out as straight? Congrats.

Danny Brown would like to have a word with you.

thanks Immunity cat, don't panic everyone

>Thundercat
>Flying Lotus
>Clipping.

b8 harder frendo ;)

Right back at you. Reply to this post or YOUR mom will die tonight

>clipping.

Ok

>who?
>boring chillout music designed for weed smoking degenerates
>again who?

y'all need to get that black cock out of your ass

You mean past 2005

not risking it

>anything made by black people

Into the fucking trash it goes.

>clipping.

You mean past 0AD

FUCK

>black people

into the FUCKIN trash

You're a nigger.
A nigger, okay?

>anything made by white people past the year 1910

Into the fucking trash it goes. This is a huge statement but it's not bait. The quality of art made by white people has significantly dropped over the years and ESPECIALLY in the '10s. Artists like Ezra Pound and James Joyce are praised for rehashing old ideas and manipulating fans into thinking they've created something novel. Fuck this new age of white people and their incapability to make meaningful art. The last truly great white artists were Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky and MAYBE Kafka. When the fuck are you guys going to step it up?

How do go from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ylXk1LBvIqU

To this:
youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII

?

black people are still making jazz you know

danny brown sucks lmao

>he posts just as Danny Brown releases the most progressive thing in decades

the irony

I tend to think these threads are about the mainstream at a given time.

There are always too many exceptions for them to be universal.

Isn't that the girl who said Danny was sexually assaulted when some chick started sucking his dick during a concert?

And it's degenerate shit. Niggers are what caused music (and contemporary culture, for that matter) to go down the shit hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc

>And it's degenerate shit. Niggers are what caused music (and contemporary culture, for that matter)
fixed that for you

Flying lotus? Chill out music? Someone has never listened to Cosmogramma....

>We wuz all kangs and sheet
Look at western culture a hundred years ago and look at it now. Niggers ruined it.

Every year, we are told, that people are getting stupider, the quality of art, music, movies, etc, etc is in a hopeless state of decline, yet every year, new, vital, cutting edge work in all those fields continues to be made.