He's made the two best hip hop albums of the decade

He's made the two best hip hop albums of the decade.

When will the average hip hop fan acknowledge him?

when he uses a normal fucking voice

Op believe it or not, you are the average hip hop fan.

This. Normies will find his voice annoying and unbearable. If he uses a normal give he'd be just as big as Kendrick Lamar

This but also the mainstream has no room for 35 year old experimentalists in hip-hop

I mean Kanye is pretty popular

His music is more mainstream appealing

Wrong picture, guys. Sorry it took so long to notice.

nobody cares anymore man

certainly not after he just released experimental beep boop scream-rap aoty

>he made
>team of writers
wewlad

Kanye hasn't brought anything new to experimental hip hop. But he's brought a certain amount of experimental hip hop to the mainstream.

this 100%

people dont fuck with that underground shit

808s says you are completely wrong

although that's the only one

>doesn't do anything new, but brings new things to wider audiences
The David Bowie of hip hop.

no cause david bowie is actually good

Kanye is just overhyped entry level. hes not really super experimental

hes not moonman tho'

Who?

HMMMM

Absolutely this.

When will the average hip hop fan acknowledge him?

both are pleb as shit just like you two

>808s and Heartbreaks
Kanye bit Kid Cudi's style and gets praised for it

Wowzers

AE really had SGP esque production

xxx was great. everything else ive heard from him was shit, whats the 2nd great album?

People who enjoy anyhting from Raider Klan, Sgp, Seshhollowwaterboys or denzel curry are giving him acknowledgement

>credited for co-production in four songs

Scottfags are almost as delusional as himself

No they're not.
Nowadays no one even knows who he is, no one knows he LITERALLY made ASAP Rocky who he is, everyone who likes Denzel Curry dislikes SGP now, even some of his own have turned on SGP
It's kind of sad really, SGP does not get the credit he deserves, he pretty much started the style almost every underground rapper is using nowadays

I feel bad for him, he kind of fell off himself and is now releasing mostly garbage music

TRU

Who is Run the Jewels?

LUM doesn't get enough recognition here. Some, but not as much as he should be getting.

That's because you're five years late getting on the train you underaged fuck.

virginian art performer putting on blackface
still extremely talented
david bowie has one good song most of his albums are shit and he cant sing at all

>David Bowie
>one good song
uhhhh....okay? Which one?

space oddity

damn...

AE. He released it early yesterday.

>jazzy beat plays (omg so creative never done before damn)

>uh uh whitey put us down
>holdin da black man down
>but I'm makin a sound
>puttin a mark in the hip hop ground

>OMG 10/10 BEST ALBUM EVER
>I'M WHITE AND I REALLY LIKE THIS

I hope you're talking about Kendrick or some other faggot like that because I've literally never heard a Danny brown rap where he blames his problems in whitey. And he doesn't use jazzy beats.

Ah, I'm talking about Kendrick. I confused them, my bad.

HAH, good one

I discovered Danny Brown through the whitest most normal person I knew at the time so I'm not sure.

When he stops being a fucking moron. What a waste of talent.

Anyone who says Bowie has only one good song has probably never explored his discography. In case you did and really hate Bowie, I can't imagine you would like Space Oddity. So saying it is his only good song is probably an ill-informed opinion.

Back to Cred Forums

He's right, if someone says LUM doesn't get recognition here he's obviously a newfag and wasn't here around Mista Thug Isolation release.

Yeah

LUM>DB>KL>KW

The guys in my high school football team were rapping the words to Adderall Admiral and Bruiser Brigade just like yall

Kek

The other voice is better than his normal one.

He has a few good songs I guess. I've listened to him a lot, my parents had a fucking portrait of him on the wall. He literally can't sing at all. Prove me wrong.

You sound like you've never heard a Danny Brown song in your life

what albums have you actually listened to front to back? If the answer is less than 3 then there is no discussion to be had.

Station to station. Low. Heroes. Ziggy stardust. Alladin sane. Hunky dory. All objective 10/10 albums. Prove me wrong

Pitchfork will give it 9.0 BNM

Literally who. Also IDGAF

>He literally can't sing at all
Well, I guess it depends how you define a good singer. His voice is undoubtedly unusual, but that does not make him a bad singer imo. His voice was remarkable. If you hear his voice anywhere you'll know that it's Bowie, which by definition still didn't make him a great singer.

BUT on top of all those factors which may make you believe he wasn't a good singer (because you don't like his voice), he actually was a good singer by technical terms. His vibrato was amazing - just listen to the whole Station To Station album. I mean, the man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch him play Rebel Rebel live and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Bowie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. Yes, he was the most incredible singer who ever lived, hands down.

Seriously can't believe people slept on oblivion access. It's taking hip hop to the next level

Mc ride is like 45.

Back to Cred Forums with you, scum. Danny literally doesn't rap about those topics and doesn't even rap over jazzy beats. Try listening to an artist before criticizing with your retarded strawman.

38 actually.

I like Danny's songs but most of the time I have no fucking idea what he's saying.

Like in his new song Really Doe, no clue what he's saying.

>started

He re-hashed a style that was already being done in the 90s.

I.E: Tommy Wright III, 36 Mafia

Memphis Rap has been around for years, SGP simply brought it back.

This. Memphis Rap has been around since the early 90s. Yes, SGP helped popularize that style for today's context but he didn't pioneer anything.

Overrated shit