/grimes/

Talk about the Canuck who is subjectively an awesome musician, objectively a sweetheart, and a hot piece of ass: Grimes.

Keep this music-focused and be nice to the old Grimester!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iD-C2_okFuM
twitter.com/deathtojimmyx2
twitter.com/superpupkins
dune.wikia.com/wiki/Litany_Against_Fear
web.archive.org/web/20130101051533/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/38990279224/claire-are-you-ever-scared-of-anything-i-feel-too
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S65100732
contemporaryalchemist.com/post/96317642513/grimes-check-the-video-we-made-for-grimes-back
reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/54yaah/grimes_on_kate_bush/
refinery29.uk/2016/08/120480/grimes-stella-mccartney-interview
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scivias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she doesn't make good music

>subjectively
I respectfully disagree with your opinion

Okay we'll agree to disagree. Have a good thread.

Thank you, have a good day

I love her. She makes me crazy

Grimes is truly awesome.

Grimes does not make music. She channels spirits orgasming from another dimension.

Can you obsessive cunts make your own fucking board or go to /hr/ or something?

Every fucking day you spam this talentless, ugly gnome and her garbage music, fuck off.

There's no good or bad music. There are no good sounds or bad sounds. They all have equal importance in the universe. Saying "she doesn't make good music" is completely delusional. You can't prove your claims simply because music taste is subjective.

the agonist..

>stop posting about an artist that I hate
Hey whiny cunt, chill down. People have the right to discuss whatever artist they want and they will do that. Filter the damn thread and shut the fuck up if you have a problem with this particular artist.

>uni-brow
>skinny as fuck
>greasy
>autistic
>adhd
>disgusting hair
>shit music

Grimes should change her name to Grease.

agreed

I really want to know what grimes feet smell like its my one birthday wish

Why are Grimes racists so mad?

snort chili powder, trust me

Envy.

>make your own fucking board
actually it would be the best option if there was a dedicated /grimes/ board on Cred Forums

her facial grease is a dire need in my tribe, we call of it remedy of Claire
it is particularly challenging to obtain and many lives have been lost

she should just sell her socks they I would pay top dollar for them

Hey. OP specified "subjective". That means this thread is okay

T. I don't like Grimes

an offer she couldn't refuse

I definitely would.

>best
Be a Body

>runner-up
REALiTi

>worst
Outer

>underrated
Colour of Moonlight (Antiochus)

>overrated
Kill V. Maim

well duh grimes stink is a powerful summoning channel

She is a good girl.

Be a Body is underrated but it should be better too

pretty good yeah

if grimes wants a good ravaging I know she isn't with no daddy raising james hit me up [email protected]

It's already perfect, bro. How could you improve upon perfection?

Pics or gtfo.

>muh subjectivity
grimes' music is objectivley bad and anyone who disagrees is objectivley wrong

>grimes' music is objectivley bad
Like I said earlier - pics or gtfo.

Only a dumbass would say that. Don't be that dumbass.

Only a dumbass would get trigger by that bait. Don't be that dumbass.

>pics or gtfo
Ok heres a pic
Only a dumbass would enjoy grimes

lol

grimes fan here but seeing as nothing is happening on the music front or any front for that matter right now these threads do feel pretty useless

>norine m8s play NBA 2k17
>suddenly hear Kill V Maim in the menu

What the fuck is Grimes doing at an NBA soundtrack?

She curated it dipshit

Yeah - they paid her to help put it together because they think she has awesome musical taste.

grimes is a slob with mommy issues so it works out tbqh.

3 day and september left.

no videos
no art angels deluxe
no news at all

did she just took all scam money and bailed?

I don't have replacement waifu, what do?

>did she just took all scam money and bailed?
She made enough money to not care about anything for at least 10 years. ;)

>I don't have replacement waifu, what do?
Give up. Having a waifu is stupid and delusional.

be patient.

annoying james takes up 85% of her day, sleep 1% and work 14%.

>hot piece of ass
>literally looks like a retarded goblin

:^)

Stop projecting so much, you actual goblin. I know you're jealous of her success.

Is this the most lewd Grimes picture in existence?

What is lewd about that picture?

her hair looks wet

>hot piece of ass
I mean she is attractive, but I dunno about putting this in the OP like this...

seems... wrong...

this is more lewd in terms of rare belly exposure

most lewd is of course grimes spreading aggressively on the couch :^)

If it is so wrong why does it feel so right?

And that is considered lewd by you? Jesus! You're really prude.

I believe both men and women should cover their hair for modesty.

because you don't know any better.

would you tell grimes she's a "hot piece of ass" to her face?

>goblin

Fwiw she's on tour this week/end. And yeah - welcome to REALiTi, where spending your time waifu-ing is a pointless water of time. Go spend your time listening to her music instead.

listening to music is even more pointless though. Sounds are trivial, feelings are not.

unrequited feelings are

unless you're going to make a track about it. then that's very productive, grimes would appreciate that.

>unrequited feelings are

You must be very selfish and vain person

>goblin

youtube.com/watch?v=iD-C2_okFuM

:^)

how would you feel if you found out james lurked these threads but didn't tell anybody

If you're a muslim I don't think Grimes (as an artist) is suited to you...

I pretend he does not exist at all, so it won't change anything

I'm not a muslim. I'm not religious.

Grimes is different from others because she is a public figure (and whether it's intentional or not a beauty icon), so obviously modesty does not apply to her.

But your average person should wear a burkha and should speak no words outside of the home.

why? james is cool. you're missing out.

>But your average person should wear a burkha and should speak no words outside of the home.
You're
1. trolling
2. legit crazy.

Pick one.

>replacement waifu
shame on you for this post and for not being patient
REMEMBER: she does everything herself so she needs more time

That waifufag doesn't deserve to listen to her music. He better find someone else.

I appreciate that he and not some Chad or some stereotypical hollywood jew adam sandler impersonator (damn you joanna) is her bf, but he is still irrelevant for me.

If I was deaf, Claire would still be my waifu. also fck h8rs

>you will never be chanting takbeer with claire
wtf now i'm very sad

you should listen to his music, it's pretty good.

ttps://magicalpessimism.bandcamp.com/album/magical-pessimism-2014

fyi, he was working on some new stuff in 2015, but we haven't had word since he first talked about it...

I have heard few songs of different genders and it was all trash. I think pot isn't as inspiring as he would like it to be.

get out

you guys don't actually think he's hot do you?

But Claire deserves a Chad, she earned it. James is ugly and balding.

>you guys don't actually think he's hot do you?

No we don't think so, she is just perfection in human form.

Grimey cunt-gravy

I can let her have bieber for month or so, but that's it.

james has a very nice chin and big, cute eyes.

he looks attractive when he cuts his hair. I don't have a pic of him with it cut, though.

that angle is very deceptive, try it for yourself. many camwhor.....instagram entrepreneurettes do same.

>a hot piece of ass

Stop sexualizing her. you make all of us look bad by putting that in the op

hi, james. get off the computer. shouldn't you be doing Grimes's dishes right now?

Do you guys think her boobs are floppy like Lauren Mayberry or are they in better shape?

Regardless I'm betting that yours are floppier. Now take your shitposting elsewhere.

Prolonged childhood is satanism=claire'grimes'bouchereccehomo

Why are Oblivion and Genesis her most popular song?

If I moved to Canada would I find girls just like her?

Maybe. The Boucher clan is quite large and well connected in the Canadian aristocracy.

Why do you guys have a Grimes thread every single day multiple times a day? Seems unnecessary.

Like Fugazi is my favorite band but I couldn't just post about Fugazi all day every day.

>my favorite band but I couldn't just post about Fugazi all day every day.

Why do you assume we only post on /grimes/? I post on other threads too.

waifufags

Still seems unnecessary to have a Grimes thread this often.

It's not even like the kpop threads where there are hundreds of pictures of hot azn babez with double eyelid surgery, these Grimes threads are mostly text shitposting.

There's always a Grimes threads because she has many fans on Cred Forums and we all like her music a lot. It's not like we're the only ones, there's always threads about Radiohead/Thom Yorke, Kanye, DG on the catalog, the only difference is that we have a general.

It's actually only one general thread at a time. When it's archived, another one is opened. It's not unnecessary to discuss the greatest artist of this decade.

These 2 songs are exceptional, that's why. They were both the main singles of Visions, her breakthrough album. Also Oblivion is the song of the year 2012 according to P4K & RYM.

Grimes has lots of other great songs, but these 2 (plus REALiTi) seem to be her best known work.

those might be her 2 best songs desu

omg i can't stop thinking about her...im obsessed

Because they're really good. Also they've been around the longest of her post-breakout music/have iconic music videos to match. That's why - if you go by metrics like YouTube views - they stand out so strongly from the rest of her music (so far...)

WIll Grimes ever top Oblivion or Genesis in the public consciousness?

She already came close with REALiTi and Kill V. Maim. That sort of breakthrough with Visions usually happens only once in a career.

I am glad she escaped that twisted country before her mind was currupted

her music has only improved sinced she moved to LA. You can directly hear the difference between art angels and her other work and it feels a lot more at a peace of mind.

yeah i see you every thread, and yeah, i see your filenames

I know you are holding out on tons of pictures, either zip them and share or Grimes will haunt you in your sleep

redpill me

>She already came close with REALiTi and Kill V. Maim.

No, she didn't. I'm talking about popularity not quality, neither Kill V. Maim or REALiTi come close to Oblivion or Genesis.

Will Leafland ever known destruction?

on what

how soon until an elite gymnastics fan attacks grimes screaming for her to give james back

Never, James hates Elite Gymnastics and talked shit about the music and the type of people that liked it.

source?

He said Ruin was too "male" and appealed to loser nerd types. It was from a pitchfork interview about his plans after leaving Elite Gymnastics.

If she maintains the general quality of her music as seen so far, then probably.

Imo the breakout seen with Grimes post Visions is a pretty high bar for someone like her to beat over a short period of time.

Typically when a virtual unknown appears on the music scene as dramatically as Grimes did back in 2012, the next career step is the mainstream "selling out" phase (aka the artist signing to a major label and having their production process/marketing taken over by the "professionals".) That's how you usually end up with the follow-up record/single/music video that turns the artist's previous tens of millions of views into hundreds/billions (all that interest stirred up by their debut crossed with major marketing and big-name producers/collaborators.)

Since Grimes purposefully didn't go/still isn't going down that route, it means that her post Visions releases are far less likely to be subject to artificial spikes in popularity like those often seen in the cases of her peers.

Now, this might seem like a bit of a drawback to many of you for her career-wise. But if you view things from a long-term perspective it actually is likely to work out very nicely for her, since it means she is less likely to suffer a dramatic fall from grace (ala the appproaching Lady Gaga situation) since her success isn't dependent on the work of others.

Grimes' success/popularity is a slow burn - it's very unlikely that you're gonna see her shoot up dramatically at any given point. But since all the trends with her are positive, how big she finally ends up getting is more a matter of how long she stays in the music biz than anything else.

She'll also probably move slowly throughout her entire career herself, releasing albums every few years.

This will allow her to calculate every move to make it the best move. I will be seriously surprised if she ever puts out a "bad" album.

Fyi it seems that AnimeJames currently has a twitter account...
twitter.com/deathtojimmyx2

>why was claire and devon at my friend's joe nagels funeral? maybe she killed him to
what did he mean by this

Imo when you have an established workflow for your artistic output as robust as Claire's evidently is with Grimes, it's very hard to envision her ever producing something that isn't - at the very least - extremely interesting.

and kst...
twitter.com/superpupkins

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i'm panickingggggggggggggggggggg

>you will never EVER be as mentally ill as either of these faggots
post yfw god is good, god is great

i'm still worried for her

what did he mean by this

dont worry, i found out everything there is to know about our friend jimmy.

if he ever pulls anything ill be happy to dox the shit out of him and spearhead kicking the shit out of him the moment he steps out of prison

that makes me less worried
tho how can she sleep when she has people like kst or animejames as "fans"?

by smoking a shit ton of weed and forgetting that the world outside of her house exists.

honestly with those two lunatics, it makes me feel less upset about the state of these threads. don't get me wrong, they are still shit, but even our craziest posters aren't even half as bad as actually.claire, let alone the malignant stans like kst and animejames. the worst we get is trolls saying she's ugly/pointing out her flaws... but they are just clearly trolls who don't believe what they post.

these two are dangerous freaks, and not the good kind of freaks. they need to get sent to an asylum and treated.

damn /grimes/ is a great idea
thanks user

grim

we should flood the admins with a request for our own board.

/s4s/ and /mlp/ exist, why the fuck not /grimes/???

>/grimes/

there will certainly be a /feet/ general on that board

im down i'll start in the morning

>by smoking a shit ton of weed and forgetting that the world outside of her house exists.

>hot piece of ass
>skinny crackhead with hand tattoos
Ill pass

I'm gonna clue you in on a secret: stoners gonna stone, loners gonna be alone.

guess what categories grimes happens to fall into?

it sounds really sad, i'm sorry
i'd probably give her all of my happiness and live depressed the rest of my life if i could

She kinda looks like Romy from The xx here.

there will fucking not be.

if we have to share it with waifufags then that board can stay not-real.

she has her success, and friends and family that love her, along with a ton of fans that are cool guys. I think she'll be fine.

>imagine a board with a dedicated thread to each song

i wonder how many people post here regularly?
i mean it says 36 posters but a good number of those is probably haterszs

>james starts to browse Cred Forums again (recent interview I read said he browsed "obscure internet forums"... I think we all know what that means)
>is instated as the board's only mod so the waifufaggotry is kept at bay
>it's a bastion of grimes discussion and deep lore
this is my only fantasy where Cred Forums is involved

i think it's like 5-10 but i like it being obfuscated. makes the community feel larger than it is.

What is the deepest lore you know? Share it with us, user.

>i think it's like 5-10

I hope this isn't true because if it is then /grimes/ really is just a bunch of crazy obsessed people.

well recently we learned that "Life in the vivid dream" is actually from the cult she used to be in with Duffy. We should dispatch a expedition team of our top user snoopers to figure out just what exactly it fucking means.

Also "Pin" is written from a biographical perspective. She explicitly mentions the "lighter and a safety pin" in an interview from 2012 where she talks about her and a friend branding each other with the pin in high school, 3 horizontal lines. The scab grew through her tights which she discovered when she went to go to the lady's room, so she had to rip her tights off and it took a chunk of skin with it and left a huge scar on her hip.

Her parents don't know about this.

I think it's a fair bit more than that. The last one of these threads reached bump limit with only fairly minimal trolling and it had a poster count in the mid seventies.

>top user snoopers
you know these threads haven't found much hidden grimes lore... a shame really

what is 2ch's opinion on kst?

supposedly our top snoopers are refraining from telling all they know. multiple people apparently found her facebook (before she deleted it) among lots of other things.

who knows what individuals know.

>tellmethereismorethanthis asked: Claire, Are you ever scared of anything? I feel too scared to follow my dreams and i get so down about it all and i look at someone like you who appears fearless and i wonder if you ever get rattled? and if so, how do you overcome that in order to live the life you want to live?
>
>This is the only question im gonna answer here. I think I need to turn off the Q/A thing because I’ve been getting like, rape threats and stuff lol. i guess that’s not funny. And I guess it sort of leads directly into my answer to this question:
>
>which is yes, I get scared a lot and people can be incredibly cruel. Generally, other people are the biggest barrier between you and whatever it is your want to do.
>
>sometimes I completely break down. there is a ton of pressure on me all the time, and a lot of people really hate me and are certainly not meek about letting me know that. If you decide to do something and it’s different from what other people are doing, you will probably make some people very angry and words can be devastating. Furthermore, it’s obviously risky to do something that isn’t for sure going to pay out. But like, if you never do it, then you’ll always wonder what would have happened if you did.
>
(continued)

Give us the lore, user. We know you have it.

>I lost my family (temporarily), the relationship i had been in for three years, and a lot of my friends because I decided to put my art first. At the beginning I toured with a tent because I was playing shows for like, ten people and not getting paid, so we had no where to sleep. Granted, this was incredibly fun but sometimes it got really dark. Especially if you’ve abandoned everything else in your life to the point where if it doesn’t work, you’ll have lost everything.
>
>I mean, I think Grimes succeeded because I had to discard everything else in my life in order to do it. I was so fucking desperate to make it work, I don’t think I could have possibly allowed it to fail. I can’t stress how powerful the human mind is. If you want something bad enough, you can probably find a way to make it work.
>
>But the way I see it is that very few people on the planet have the opportunity to even follow their dreams at all. Most people live in poverty, or in communities where the repercussions for behaving how they want are a lot worse than just people talking shit. If doing what you want is an option for you, you should do it, because your one of the few lucky people who can. And even if you fail, you will be in a better position than if you’d never tried. The competition probably isn’t that crazy. Most people are too scared to even try. Bad things can happen, but every horrible thing that has ever happened to me has added integrity to my art and improved my understanding of the human race.
>
>I don’t see the point of living if you’re aren’t doing the thing you love. Sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to do obviously, but if it’s for your family, or for your passion, then it’s worth it. You are never making a bad decision if it is the decision that makes you happy, so if not following your dreams gets you down, then you should probably try to find a way to make it work.
>
(continued)

meme

>maybe this is a cheesy post, i dunno. im not good at giving advice, i just feel very strongly about this kind of thing. It’s kind of what I stand for, I guess.
>
>but yes, whenever I’m really freaked out, I usually recite this [ dune.wikia.com/wiki/Litany_Against_Fear ] under my breath. lol
>
>i hope this helps,
>
>now i have to turn off the questions.
>
>OH thats the other thing. I don’t know what it is you want to do, but absolutely avoid haters. Like, if you want to be a doctor thats one thing, that is a very difficult thing that a lot of my friends are doing and theres a whole series of perils that go along with that
>
>but if you want to make music or art, DO NOT READ YOUR PRESS, DO NOT READ COMMENTS
>
>thats like, the best advice anyone ever gave me.
web.archive.org/web/20130101051533/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/38990279224/claire-are-you-ever-scared-of-anything-i-feel-too

This should answer your question.

honestly if you want to know about her facebook this is what i remember, i think kst or animejames found it and that's why she deleted it so it's safe to talk about it
she had like a hundred profile pics but the only one public was one with an ox, i wonder if the ocassional rare grimes are from someone who added her on facebook
likes that i remember are bernie sanders, jamie xx, baby metal, 21 pilots, grimes, grimes brazil
she was in a les kapitalea industriale or however it's written group, and a kpop or jpop one, and a montreal scene one with like 4000 people

that's it there was nothing rare or private about it, but now you can't like close your facebook inbox so if someone linked her facebook everyone including haters and creeps would be able to msg her so that's why no one shared it

kst and animejames ruin fucking everything

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

If you think she's a hot piece of ass then you have extremely low standards and are probably a beta.

>uni-brow
>skinny as fuck
>greasy
>autistic
>adhd
>disgusting hair
>shit music

Grimes should change her name to Grease.

>uni-brow
>hairy as fuck
>greasy
>denbts
>adhd
>moustache
>zorba music

Grimes should change her name to Greek.

>uni-brow
>hairy as fuck
>greasy
>bark skin
>leafy pits
>adhd
>moustache
>zorba music

Grimes should change her name to Groot.

you shouldnt attack and denigrate people who are mentally ill. Its barbaric, ignorant and low as fuck to call mentally ill people freaks. It could happen to you or anyone in your family, youve got no idea whats happened to those people in their lives to make them that way

Why does she look so uncomfortable? what did that nu male monster done to her?

nice quads but she's probably just uncomfortable because she just met Trudeau
it's hard to feel comfortable when someone you just met has an arm around you

why is this allowed? mods, pls

well at least they discuss music, unlike you

she gets a creepy serial raper vibe from him
this guys lisp is pathetic

Stop shitposting, you autistic fuckwit.

I love Claire

>grimes

grimes

grimes!

the hero we deserve

open grimes twatter. 100 stupid retweets about shillary versus dump. Like wtf she is canadian ffs. Why do she cares about fatland politics and tweets by literal retards

this is a serious problem.... its a debate, its literally supposed to be an informed argument substantiated with facts
t. grimes
next retweet is how trump raping underage models and other meme magic

>hero
What a complete moron. Claire doesn't deserve such treatment.

She can give her twitter to manager at least to filter shit.

i mean matt otto

Sure he showed him with generic angry reply that only genius could come up with. Now he definitely stop trolling, because he got told by majical cloudz lol he can't spell lmao

wtf has majical cloudz have to do with it

It's matts band duh

I thought you meant that jackass jimmyjimmy, ironically.

never underestimate how dull and plain grimes fans can be

Most Grimes aren't dull, what the fuck are you talking about? Isn't /grimes/ the best thread on Cred Forums?

I don't read mu so can't tell

>Like wtf she is canadian ffs
she lives in us

she is fifth column then

Bump

>not posting the band

Actually that comparison with Bowie is way better and flattering to Grimes.

>comparison with Bowie

did grimey died???? :OOO

That comparison isn't about death...

Grimes is alive and kicking. Bowie is mostly defined by his work and style, not by his death.

>Bowie is mostly defined by his work and style, not by his death.

and certainly not by his music. yuck

Opinions of a critic =/= facts. You should know that by now.

>Trying to throw shade on Grimes by shit-talking David Bowie.
Lmao good luck with that.

queen of moo on page 10

rude

we need pics of her hairy armpits

for what purpose?

only ricardos lore will keep /grimes/ alive until new music vids

cant spell canuck without KEK

wtf, no hair. did science gone too far?

fucking goddess

A) We don't.
B) they're already readily available on the Internet.

Everything available on net, but that topic is not so well covered. There is higher need to repository of such photos for future generations.

Perhaps, but posting such content to a website like Cred Forums which specifically does NOT keep archives doesn't seem like a very smart way to go about it.

nothing lasts forever.

kst and animejames need to be sent to a deathcamp. I'm such a barbarian, call me an iron age german.

something tells me this is one of those pictures she hated taking.

youtube: andy´s house is black.

thats all im gonna say

At least she blazed, before getting apprehended.

naturally talented model

That hip to waist ratio is like 2 uhhhhhh

Just like in my chink cartoon watamote

She's slim and sexy. The dream girl. If you add her talent...

That's some nice syntax you have there, pal. How is sosach doing? still dead? :^)

Mirror .pm

>sosach
Who?

It's a history now, so don't worry.

grimes is gay

...and?

Yeah she always seems to be happy.

look bud im just trying to win the /grimes/ shitpost of the year award

no she likes girls

who's pleb scores are those?

animejames's own review geocities page

Who won 2015?

/grimes/ didn't exist so nobody.

So she likes girls. So do I. Girls are nice.

women > men

james said so and after spending some time in these threads for some months now I'm very inclined to believe it to be true.

Wut... I've seen people here claim that /grimes/ has existed since Visions came out.

there have been disorganized threads that pop up randomly and infrequently up to 2014, then they slowed down until she released art angels at which point there was a flurry of grimes threads that quickly died out.

come kill v. maim there was barely a pulse of grimes threads. california came out and a few weeks later we got daily grimes threads, with a bounty of rare claires, rare tracks and deep lores. and here we are today.

i like /grimes/ lore as much as i like grimes lore

I totally agree, i don't even like talking to men.

do you think grimes is a big faker?

Probably.

I can't imagine her having a genuine orgasm

oh shut the fuck up, stupid numale hipster

I don't like talking to normies.

males are disgusting, especially white

The real starting point of /grimes/ was my one month "spamming" of "Daily reminder to be nice the Grimes" threads after the California video was released. From here they evolved into the world famous /grimes/.

What does /grimes/ think of the new Bon Iver

yeah there was even a meme where people would say "if I wanted to hear about a monkey going down the mississippi id read Huck Finn"

t. grimes lore historian

>you will never live in the alt univserse where Grimes started to make dungeon synth vaporpop after Halifaxa

he jumped the shark

but honestly it is hard to believe that someone would spend like 5 years making experimental album.

The very first one "Daily reminder to be nice to Grimes" on 23 May: rbt.asia/mu/thread/S65100732

haha I remember this!

good times. Hard to believe that was 4 months ago. Where does the time fly?

>mfw I'm the one who posted 65110606 and I got banned for 3 days after

I just want to look gently into her eyes and ask
may I enter your ass?

not a good post

So do you think it's good or bad
For you

I heard her butthole is easier access due to the massive dumps she takes and her still being a virgin
its for her comfort. she like subservient males yes?

digits

>objectively a sweetheart
Oh do you know her personally?

what if I do?

You just would have said so in the first place.

Answer the question.

My dad used to tell me, “If you ever meet someone with a facial tattoo, get away from them, and fast.” While such advice is hardly scientific, it’s served me well this far in life. And I think the same advice should apply to unibrows.

I hope this doesn’t seem like hyperbole, but there’s no way that everyone with a unibrow isn’t completely insane. Madness is usually defined as a lack of self-awareness that causes a person to come across as strange or disturbing to others, and to me that’s unibrows in a nutshell. By the by, have you ever noticed that objects with a “uni” prefix in their name are almost always terrible? Unicycle, unitard, unibrow—I could go on. One truly is the loneliest number that you’ll ever do.

nah.

That's exactly what someone who does know her would say. I don't believe you, but you'll never substantiate your claim.

This should be fucking illegal.

digits

Then it's subjective, not objective.

To be fair, mental instability can be hard to detect when meeting new people, and so the unibrowed community deserves some credit for wearing their hearts on their sleeves and their psychosis under their foreheads.

In case you think I’m being a little hard on these weirdoes, let’s examine the basic thinking (or lack thereof) that goes into walking around with a fat, hairy caterpillar on the upper half of your face:

A person looks into the mirror and sees that they have a unibrow. They think, “That is OK. That is acceptable. That is how I want to look.” They’re fucking demented.

A person looks into the mirror and doesn’t see that they have a unibrow, despite the fact that they actually do. They think, “I look great. I look downright fuckable. There are no excessive patches of hair in the center of my brow.” They’re fucking demented.

I met her some time ago after a show. She was nervous, but super nice. If you ever have the opportunity to, go up to her and say hi. She loves meeting fans. She's not as awkward as you think she is.

how would the room smell after a plowed out grimes ass session?

They don’t own any mirrors; instead, the walls of their home are simply painted with the words, “I WILL KILL AGAIN” over and over from top to bottom. You got it: muy fucking loco. Look at it this way: Have you ever been talking to someone and noticed that their eyeline kept scanning upward toward your brow? It’s a creepy feeling, and I usually respond to it by asking if I’ve got something on my face. People with unibrows must get those looks all the time, and they don’t care.

>after a show
Oh so when she was still portraying her persona?
>She's not as awkward as you think she is.
When did I say I thought she was awkward?

But we love hairy Clairey.

no autismo waifu
thats dissapointing

>persona
she just gets into a mindset so she doesn't have an aneurysm from stage fright. there is no "persona" or "alter ego"

you need to start providing evidence to back up your claims.

Maybe they think it doesn’t matter, like when some female Tumblrite spends half her year and student loan building a perfect reconstruction of some anime character’s battle gear and then tops it all off by wearing her wire-framed glasses instead of springing for contact lenses. “It’s not like anybody’s looking at my face,” she must think. Yeah, why would they? That never happens when you’re meeting people.

So many retards ITT. Please leave this thread creeps. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE want you here.

>she just [absurd claim]
you need to start providing evidence to back up your claims.

check out this rare young grimes

she's said so herself, it's not my job to go through interviews for you. reading/watching all 172 interviews is a prereq to posting here.

how the hell has grimes stayed the same for 10 fucking years

>she's said so herself,
That's me source too.

Nice try.

shes a vampirrre sucking on them nu males blood

If someone you love has a unibrow, then you’ve truly done them a disservice by allowing them to go through life this far looking like a talentless version of Frida Kahlo. You may assure yourself, “It’s too late to tell them now,” but that’s just fear—fear of confrontation, fear of exposing the truth. You must do the decent thing and hold a looking glass up to their poor, oblivious face before saying, “Look at yourself! Look at that disgusting thing! I feel like calling on Moses to part the shit out of that big hairy bastard! We’re getting you booked into a waxing salon immediately! Stop crying! You brought this on yourself!” They may struggle, they may protest, but in the long run they’ll thank you. By tearing away that inch-and-a-half of disgusting hair, you’ll be punching their ticket to civilized society. And hey, it’s not like they have a soul patch. Some people are just beyond help.

>So do you think it's good or bad

I listened for it only once so far. Can't really judge. Somehow forgettable, but I wasn't paying much attention either.

not bad/visions :^)

read her 172 interviews, stupid numale.

I did. it's a prereq to posting here.

Then you'd know.

Also since you were the one claiming she was putting on a persona in the first place, it is you whom the burden of proof lies with. Since you didn't do that, you have no place asking for proof since you have never substantiated any of your claims.

Come on, she has sanpaku, which is clear sign of mental illness. It doesn't mean that she is crazy but different like JFK, hitler, cmanson, mjackson or syd barret.

>Then you'd know.
As I said, I do.

>it is you whom the burden of proof lies with
it's not my job to go through interviews for you. reading/watching all 172 interviews is a prereq to posting here.

STOP BULLYING ME

i have that, does that mean i'm going to be great like her?

you are going to be second ted bundy, charles manson, adam lanza or james holmes and innumerable other serial killers and mass murdersers

that's it i'm killing the grimes

At least wait for harsh noise record, m8

post you fav grimes to fap to

well thats enough of this thread for one day

'night boys.

I don't do that

This is a Christian board

Good find user.

contemporaryalchemist.com/post/96317642513/grimes-check-the-video-we-made-for-grimes-back

muh dick

i wanna put my grime in hana

Does anyone have all her interviews saved in a text format in a separate file? Please share if you have.

just don't. why would anyone do that anyway?!

They also are no good really so just watch video interviews. Also interviews in articles usually are heavily edited, sometimes so much that grimes rages.

What lead you to spamming those threads? Was the creation of /grimes/ your objectives all along?

whenever I hear the opening chords to Know The Way I'm taken aback because it's so beautiful but also get a little sad because I know visions is so close to being over :(

This is terrible

You deserved it

Yes she is

but she'll never be your dream girl senpai you know it's true she said it herself

Why are people talking about unibrows? She doesn't even have one.

is /r/grimes discovering her lies just like /grimes/ does??

reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/54yaah/grimes_on_kate_bush/

is this the start of more parallels between the two?

what do you mean user? when has grimes raged over her interviews being edited?

what would you say to her if you met her?

desu i'd say "hey claire, I'm JimmyJimmy" and watch her face shift to pure horror, and then james comes and stabs me in the back... supposedly killing animejames and covering his tracks, it'd be the perfect crime

I'd plant my hand on her face and push her away saying "STUPID GOBLIN" so I can get to the real person I'm there to see... pic related.

Though saying something like that would be hilarious. At least until it dawned on me that I can never talk to her ever again.

I'm glad she never became just a producer. Why isn't she proud of being a singer?

Are you the user that is obsessed with James?

>Has your beauty mindset changed since coming into the spotlight?
>“Not really. Although, I do pluck my eyebrows now. I like a unibrow, and I will probably have a unibrow in the future. I support unibrows.”
refinery29.uk/2016/08/120480/grimes-stella-mccartney-interview

Although I'm pretty sure the real reason they're obsessing over it is because of boredom.

because she isn't actually that great.

she's a lot better now I guess, but listen to her shows from 2013 and before and realize she's been doing this since 2007. She's been a mediocre singer for 6 years and an ok singer for 3. Give it some more time and she might warm up.

duh, this is /grimes/. everybody here is obsessed with james. he's the VIP. the treasure inside the chest. ana to your may. without james these threads would be NOTHING.

who's asking

probably the user identifier user, baka

probably the user identifier user, s m h

>Scivias is an illustrated work by Hildegard von Bingen, completed in 1151 or 1152, describing 26 religious visions she experienced. It is the first of three works that she wrote describing her visions, the others being Liber vitae meritorum and De operatione Dei (also known as Liber divinorum operum). The title comes from the Latin phrase "Scito vias Domini" ("Know the Ways of the Lord").
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scivias

>and a hot piece of ass
pretty much everything you said was false, but this was just retarded.
nobody ACTUALLY thinks shes hot, right? i can maybe see thinking shes cute but even that is a bit of a stretch for me.

To avoid criticism of course.

But becoming purely producer would be against everything she fought for. Only some music nerds know who they are and even devoted music fans couldn't name band members of bon iver besides Vernon for example.

you know I refrain from posting this stuff, because honestly it's Cred Forums and belongs elsewhere (and frankly it's disrespectful in the first place. you anons need to controls yourselves), but how can you seriously NOT find her attractive?
She has a great figure (albeit very slim), takes care of herself, and her face. By god that is the face of a deity, I have seen it. Those high cheekbones, that jaw, those ears, that nose... and christ almighty those eyes and that brow are like a sucker punch delivered straight to the brain's lust center. She's absolutely gorgeous, and her physical beauty is only helped out by the fact that she's an extremely talented creative (no matter how much you and your stupid friends like to argue otherwise) with a penchant for making excellent, catchy songs. She's also got a huge heart and excellent fashion sense, and overall she represents the pinnacle of the post-ironic, post-internet millennial.

So why don't you pack up your inane, nonesensical cringey shitposts that nobody asked for, wants or cares about, say your fucking goodbyes, and carry your glass-half-empty moronic two-bit shitstain you call your life and get the fuck out of these threads you miserable waste of time and effort.

user btfo

She is beautiful

who am i sharing these threads with, ahhh
i feel stupid and retarded now

Self-confidence is a huge turn-on, user. There's a reason why many of the most legendary lovers in recorded history were not necessarily epitomies of male/female standards for physical beauty (go read about Cleopatra's nose, for instance.) Like 'they' say - it's not what you've got but what you do with what you've got.

what's in that cave

Socrates and his star pupil Plato going at it with shadow puppets.

That sounded wrong.

eternal suffering

kek

why didnt grimes save us

Save from herself?

why didn't james warn us

take me out of the cave, user. i wish to see the sun.

You was warned, but you didn't listened.