Paste your taste

pastemytaste.pe.hu

I'm into Death Grips, Say Anything, Ghost, BABYMETAL, Weezer, Maximum the Hormone, Jeff Rosenstock, Carly Rae Jepsen, Foxy Shazam, System of a Down, Blood Stain Child, Brian Eno, The Avalanches, Clarence Clarity, Kendrick Lamar, Cage the Elephant, Kanye West, Wavves, Andrew W.K., Municipal Waste, Ariel Pink, Danny Brown, Aphex Twin, Everything Everything, Queens of the Stone Age, kyary pamyu pamyu, Lil Ugly Mane, Grimes, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Radiohead, J Dilla, The Velvet Underground, Run the Jewels, きのこ帝国, Daft Punk, Anamanaguchi, My Bloody Valentine, FLOOR BABA, Gorillaz, Blank Banshee, Violent Femmes, Fishmans, Neutral Milk Hotel, Baroness, The Magnetic Fields, The Front Bottoms, Reel Big Fish, LCD Soundsystem and The Beatles.

nice b8

Only thing it's missing is a line saying "I'll listen to almost anything except for rock and country".

Cage The Elephant, Queens Of The Stone Age, Velvet Underground

Yeah because I definitely don't listen to rock. Although I don't listen to much country aside from the classic outlaw artists and Sturgill Simpson, so ya got me there.

you listen to too much music

*rap
My bad.

I'm into Boards of Canada, Death Grips, M83, The Avalanches, LCD Soundsystem, Neon Indian, Oneohtrix Point Never, The Microphones, Swans, The Knife, Radiohead, Sigur Rós, Clark, Health, The Chemical Brothers, Animal Collective, Daft Punk, Sweet Trip, My Bloody Valentine, Have a Nice Life, Kendrick Lamar, Moderat, Flying Lotus, Crystal Castles, Dan Deacon, Actress, Massive Attack, Nine Inch Nails, DJ Shadow, Ed Harrison, Arca, Fuck Buttons, Sufjan Stevens, Run the Jewels, Dance With The Dead, múm, Burial, clipping., Danny Baranowsky, Junior Boys, Sebastian, Jon Hopkins, Slow Magic, Justice, Ben Frost, Simian Mobile Disco, Darren Korb, Underworld, Kanye West and Deerhunter.

I don't listen to as much rap as I used to, honestly. Still love it, been listening to the new Danny Brown on loop since it dropped, but hip hop is all my peers are into so it's inescapable and not to be contrarian but that just makes me have a lesser interest

i think take a break off of music and let your ears breathe

Last 7 days I have been into M.I.A., Primal Scream, Carambolage, Massive Attack, Phew, Bel Canto, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Dalek I Love You, Hanne Hukkelberg, Kishi Bashi, Slowdive, Aksak Maboul, David Grubbs, J. Spaceman, Merchandise, Porcelain Raft, Pram, Sun City Girls, Third Door From The Left, Jim O'Rourke, Jessica 93, The Beach Boys, Under For, Bauhaus, Wire, Larry Wallis, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Velvet Underground, *shels, Have a Nice Life, Jane's Addiction, John Wizards, Mono, Rachel Korine, Radiohead, Sufjan Stevens and Werner Herzog.

Wouldn't it be quicker and easier to write

''I'm into Cred Forumscore and whatever p4k and Fantano say are good''?

Fair enough honestly. I average 32 scrobbles a day. That's not too much, is it?

I'm into Death Grips, Danny Brown, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Carly Rae Jepsen, Sweet Trip, Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel, Panda Bear, The Swans, Miles Davis, Charles Mingus, Corey Feldman, Fishmans, John Coltrane, Radiohead, The Microphones, Duster, The Velvet Underground, Have a Nice Life, Daft Punk, Slint, Burial and Sufjan Stevens.

Well I mean it comes with a territory of browsing Cred Forums I suppose. I don't see your complaint here, really.

I'm into Kid Koala, Smoove + Turrell, Dego, Mark de Clive-Lowe, Smoove, Afternoons in Stereo, Lack of Afro, 4hero, Dr Rubberfunk, Erikm, Bugge Wesseltoft, Johannes Brahms, Jamiroquai, Felix Mendelssohn, Elysian Fields, Quantic, Martin Tétreault, Greyboy, Groove Armada, Nina Simone, Small Night Orchestra, Flow Dynamics, Featurecast, Boozoo Bajou, Daytoner, Timewarp inc., Skeewiff, Christian Marclay, Mr. Scruff, Silhouette Brown, Morcheeba, Homecookin', AUditors DOmination, Ricci Rucker & Mike Boo, fdel, The Orb, Basement Freaks, Franz Schubert, DJ Krush, Funky Destination, Timewarp, Fingathing, Frédéric Chopin, Murcof, The Upsetters, Atfunk, Al Green, DJ Spooky, Johann Sebastian Bach and Charles Bradley.

I'm into Death Grips, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Throbbing Gristle, My Bloody Valentine, Melt-Banana, Lil Ugly Mane, Asobi Seksu, Cap'n Jazz, The Beach Boys, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Car Seat Headrest, Animal Collective, Björk, Xiu Xiu, American Football, Carissa's Wierd, Tigers Jaw, Beat Happening, The Cure, Ceremony, FISHMANS, Half Japanese, ミドリ, Deerhunter, Giles Corey, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Bones, Madvillain, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Lightning Bolt, Siouxsie & The Banshees, Deathspell Omega, Cocteau Twins, My Dead Girlfriend, Sonic Youth, Teen Suicide, The Velvet Underground, Grimes, Lifelover, shojoskip, Tears for Fears, Japanese Breakfast, Joy Division, MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS, Ariel Pink, Grouper, Tricot, MF DOOM, Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate), and Slowdive

83 here

I'm into Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac, Cher, Céline Dion, Lady Gaga, Madonna, f(x), Kylie Minogue, Doves, Britney Spears, Pink Floyd, Dolly Parton, Barbra Streisand, Heart, Donna Summer, Nick Drake, Bob Dylan, Porcupine Tree, Kate Bush, Chroma Key, Carrie Underwood, T-ARA, Adele, Nicki Minaj, Girls Aloud, Spice Girls, Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry, Marina & the Diamonds, Richard Ashcroft, Fifth Harmony, The Doors, Charli XCX, David Bowie, Mariah Carey, 4minute, Johnny Cash, Beyoncé, The Bangles, Joni Mitchell, Loretta Lynn, Nancy Sinatra, Taylor Swift, Shania Twain, Nico, The Beatles, Bananarama, Cheryl, Anekdoten and Gwen Stefani.

Hello turny

Hello pop-user

Is there one of these for RYM?

Well, don't you have your favorite artists listed on your RYM?