Thoughts on paramore?

thoughts on paramore?

i haven't met anyone of their fans who isn't all "hayley is lige so gute" and orbits the girls who like them and are all like "Omg ^.^ teehee! paramore"

That doesn't make any sense

older stuff was pretty decent, she can sing pretty well. riffs are alright. they were alright and sold out.

shit band with hot as fuck singer

more like tights on paramore amirite?

Your younger female relative's favorite "rock band"

One of my favorite bands. I think over time they have just been progressively getting better sound wise, and I really loved their last album. 'Future' is a fucking god tier track and I hope they experiment with that sound on their next album. They've really never made a bad album, brand new eyes is my favorite,
Listen to it again. They make great pop punk music, and now try make great alt rock/pop.

THICC

I've only listened to Riot and I unironically think Misery Business and Crushcrushcrush are some of the best songs to come out of that whole emo pop punk thing and are just great songs in general. The rest was pretty mediocre though, and I'm still mad Hayley got the gap fixed.

They're a good pop band and they do a good job examplifying that pop music doesn't need to be as lazy and vapid as it is

That isn't thicc you low test white boy

I like them

Sigh... Cred Forums praising Paramore... And I thought this day would never come.

Used to be indifferent towards them. Then hated them, then started to listen to them ironically, then I started to enjoy paramore in a post ironic way. Now I again feel indifferent

I liked their earlier shit. Their latest album was fucking terrible though

They were always a TRL band dude. I actually think their only non shit album is their latest one where they fully embraced the pop thing rather than trying to play themselves off as punk or something.

They're actually very good.

bump

Their lead singer is extremely attractive and I've crushed on her throughout my teens. That being said the music is horrible and her looks are their major point of interest.

Why so many mu users hate Paramore?

Hayley deserves my seed.

I really, really like Hayley and I would like corrupt her christian innocence.
Other than that, I really don't care about the band.

shit music
she is literally just a sex object

>I would like corrupt her christian innocence
What innocence she's an obvious slut. She even cheated on her bf by taking another guy to the tour bus

Never listened to them but the singer would be pretty hot without the tattoos.

imo their first albums are actually pretty meh, middle albums are good solid pop punk, newer albums are shit but there are a few guilty pleasure songs in there (now gets me hyped af for some reason)

The Farro bros were the talent behind this "band" (much like Chvrches, it was never a real band) made them passable, shit now

I'd like to see more of her pair

I don't think liking a couple songs is quite praising the band as a whole

I have really fallen away from them. I love everything before their self titled. Sure the songs were catchy but they weren't good really; I also agree the Farro's made Paramore. Had their first album been something like their ST, I don't think they would be where they are now. Though, I will admit the bonus tracks are fantastic.
Basically I will always have a place for the band and will continue to support them, especially since I've met a lot of people through their music.
I also would looooove to fuck Hayley. So

their only good album is Paramore, ur all just nostalgic 18-20 year olds

i want to do sexual with hayley friendos

i thought they were worse than they actually were. its nice.

22 thanks

Got introduced to them years ago by playing The Sims with my sister. Brought Falling and never another album again. I only listen when a single comes out now but I did try to listen to that one album that has "The Only Exception" and what not the whole way through and found some good stuff on it. I always get a little weary when I hear about a band breaking apart though, the split with her and the brothers was particularly awkward.

I'm 24 and I still listen to songs off riot every once in a while. When it Rains, That's What You Get, Fences, Born For This are all decent songs musically and Crushcrushcrush is a good rock song. I also just really like chicks with rock voices singing rock songs.

Pop song*

There are a few really good songs that I would listen to every year or so. But nothing more than that.

I've only heard a handful of their songs, but they generally seemed to be meticulously calculated as the average of current pop / alternative trends. In two words: exactly competent.

I disagree, among pop punk alternative type music, Paramore consistently makes music more technically impressive and interesting than the average.

You're right. Paramaore are clearly above the average. They are able to write lots of great / memorable songs and actually sing with passion. And they're really good live.

same

Hayley actually has an excellent voice, but I fucking hate Paramore.

more like paraless amirite?