Finally - www114.zippyshare.com/v/D5crgFCm/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tylormacmillan.com
imgur.com/a/jOwmk
youtube.com/watch?v=UP1ppSV_u1E
filemack.com/en/iMAUZvoIFvzz
mega.nz/#!GRExiDja!8PA5ccZKVDAp8zkJxZu14lDOTqSwd03eNjUIYv2FktU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you trying to transcode/v0 me or is this legit user?

the constant audio artifacts that have been slapped on fucking ruin it. its like listening to a really badly done vinyl rip.

not even a production style. Just intentional little pops and skips. its fucking infuriating. And yes this is a CD rip, not vinyl.

damn this is legit, thanks

i havnt found it annoying yet, i think its kind of interesting. Im really digging this so far

Are you saying the artifacts are intentional? On mobile so I can't listen/download yet

He's referring to the artistic artifacts, The rip is good

Thank you

its a verified CD rip so, yeah, they're intentional

I love you OP I've been looking for actual 320 for a while

Yeah no quality issues it's in the actual music

so can we all agree for emma forever ago was a fluke and this guy is a complete hack

No I dig this a lot and his work with Kanye was great so no

33 god is really good, listening ot the rest now

Chiming in to confirm that this is legit. Dude on the subreddit snagged a CD copy from his local record shop and saved the day. Rest easy, senpai, cuz we finally eatin.

Ah I see

I didn't notice it on any of the singles

oh fuck off you contrarian shit this is much better than Emma and s/t and emma are pretty much comparable

my only complaint is it's too short

wait, so does this mean the sounds we thought were from the facebook messenger app really were just a part of the album?

my only complaint is it's awful through and through

its really good so far, the only thing about bon iver is that you have to be in a feels/drunk mood to listen in my opinion

why is there always that one guy when any album is released who feels the need to shit on it immediatly after first listen?

rite? m8 its just folk and bleep bloops man

Haha no that would be terrible, The artifacts are intentional stutters etc

not my fault you have bad taste and actually enjoy this pile of shit

yeah this it's just not good

can't believe this shit was so hyped

im not effected by your reactionary contrarian bait bullshit pleb

WhoooooooOOOooooOOOooooOa

IS S SSSS S $#))$(Q1

T h i SSSS___ ??//? / ?

P oST-___-_MVVS1]{ ???33## //_

not being contrarian though, it's fucking bad

this is the best thing I'll read on this shitty board all week

Glad your proud of yourself

lets find out if this holds up
i like the singles
hopefully this sound is a one off tho

f )_(

God damn it I refreshed the what.cd page all morning and there was nothing

I'm at work now, thanks for nothing leakers

Yeah it is much too short, hopefully a B-side comes out or something because from front to back this is exceptional. Well done Justin.

did bon iver hire the guys who produce katy perry? because that's what this sounds like

Yea dude totally does damn

to all the haters: you need to smoke some kush up (if you're not pussies, that is) to truly understand and appreciate this album. of course I you have low IQ even that won't help you much.

just finished this WOW what the FUCK lmaooooooooooooooooo 7.4/10 burrito core

bruh it's been 5 minutes

literally R*ddit: The Album

move along please

Does this seriously have fake Vinyl pops throughout the entire album? Wow.

Its got aesthetic warm crunchiness broo

im on another planet
time moves way faster in comparison
its been years
burritocore has now taken over all music and everything is 7.4 now

You're literally just being an autistic pile of shit by shitting on an album that most everyone else in the conversation loves. You're not even contributing any valid criticisms, you're just saying "it sucks" over and over again like you have fucking tourette's syndrome. At least contribute meaningful discussion instead of shitting all over yourself you fucking autistic cunt.

hahaha oh my god chill
im trying to do hw and cant focus because you're so mad

ayo any1 wnna buy some green you know what am sayin

lol get more triggered

you obviously have already made up your mind that it's good so why should i even bother writing anything other than it's shit? because it is shit and you have shit taste

absolutely no way this is CDQ. these audio blemishes are fucking inexcusable. i know this guy is really far up his own ass, but even he has to be above this shit.

nah

It's really not that noticeable you're exaggerating buddy

yeah
>i don't have quality headphones
listen to it on something other than your shitty default iphone earbuds, it's really fucking annoying

I have $300 headphones poorfag don't project your insecurities on me

Amazing AOTY, could be album of decade.

The fuck is going on in EC

Why is this zippy 10mb larger than the version in pic?

00000 Million is absolutely fucking beautiful

>still can't muster up a legitimate reason
>makes excuse not to
>so insecure about his taste that he says anyone who disagrees with him has shit taste
You are literally the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this board. Even Montie can provide better discussion than you can.

The link isn't loading for me

Try incognito or clearing your cache. Works fine for me so it's not down

same here

>You are literally the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this board.

board has been shit for an extremely long time newfriend

The board has been shit for a long time because of people like you (assuming you're )

downloads are usually bigger than what it says in what.cd

yeah understood but like 1/8 (10mb/80mb) of the size of the legit wcd upload is...weird

I'LL LET IT IN

I'VE BEEN CAAAAAUGHT IN FIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

how good is this fucking record

Just finished Strafford, holy I like this.

Yesss. I've never heard anything like it, man. Its weird as hell, but somehow has all the heart and intimacy of his other work. I would say the second half of the record is even better.

I was disappointed its only ~35 minutes, but I feel like theres an hours worth of material on here anyway, haha.

Really fucking amazing, goddamn

Fuck yes. Sick of hearing everybody shit on this album because of the art/track names. Maybe if it wasnt Vernon people would be into it, but cause its different to the Emma material everyone is just saying its LMAO hypebeast fodder or whatever.

eh i think people are just memeing about the titles. Ive seen a lot of people enjoying it

Same. Ill agree I could do without the obscure titles, but maybe there's some reason to them I don't get yet.

As far as the actual songs go, they're either deeply beautiful, or incredibly creative. or both. Love this.

Bon Iver's Kid A

its a better record than Kid A.

Artifacts are intentional, the masters were rerecorded on fucked up tape.

Probably supposed to be symbolic of how fucked up he feels right now, I'm not sure.

Is this the logical next level of shitposting

Someone post the lossless version pls

The hell is this glitch shit

Listened to it twice, my thoughts so far:
Really unexpected use of electronics, I expected some vocoder/autotune but this is entirely experimental electronic, barely any "indie folk" at all. It works well in some cases (the vocoder harmonies in 10deathbreast are beautiful) but gets grating in others (the pitched-up backing vocals are annoying as hell, they sound like trap producer tags).
Overall it struck me as more consistent than FEFA and BI; it lacked standout tracks like Holocene or Skinny Love but held up through the entire album, whereas the previous ones felt flat at a few points in the middle.

Pitchfork - 9
Fantano - 5
screen cap this

Well fuck and breed my tight muscle ass

"If it harms me, it harms me/it harms me, I'll let it in."

;__;

I just wish he was like 10% less pretentious in press because his music/this album really is next level shit. Been kinda funny though to see Robin Pecknold consistently very lightly shitting on JV on instagram for like a month

love love love love

the melon mans gonna love this

he's not. he hated the singles and hated the last record

whats robins beef with jv?

wh∞ cares ab∞ut what the mel∞n thinks

He repeatedly claims he has no beef but he's been asked if he likes BI and he said "Never resonated with me, Justin's tastes are probably a little older than mine" or something and then he said his comments about Beyonce & Pepsi were hypocritical

that FF never got as huge as BI

it doesnt matter what he thinks but i still find my self curious to see. its just natural

There's a difference between supporting a small brand that has sentimental value to you and going with some big name brand for the cash. Justin says he regrets the way it went down now, fwiw

02 10 d E A T h b R E a s T is good

wasn't it clearer on youtube? bet it's a trick for all the fuckers like me who pirate leaks

this

I forgot about Bon Iver for years after falling in love with For Emma for a while

This is really good

He hasn't liked the singles, and he said he was ripping off peter gabriel. I'm predicting a 5-6 desu

IT MIGHT BE OVER S∞∞N

anyone got a megalink?

did anyone notice that 33 GOD is 3.33 minutes long?

29 #Strafford APTS best song by far

absolutely amazing, that rising vocal melody around 1:05 is gorgeous

I love Bon Iver's previous work, but this is just very underwhelming. No stand out tracks.

Half the album is random glitchy pitched melodies :/

No, not those. I was telling everyone in the previous threads that a lot of the parts that sound like recording hiccups are actually part of the album.

This is fucking awful. He sounds like he's doing a bad James blake impression

this

I really want to get into this, but I can't stand the chipmunk vocal samples and random lyrics

>I'd be happy as hell if you stayed for tea
>(bird shit)_
>this is how we grow now, woman
>I've been sleeping in a stable, mate

am I a pleb?

For the person calling the angry fan triggered

Those lyrics are fucking terrible, sounds like something a 20-something woman from Portland would write on her tumblr dedicated to "poetry"

Anyone at the Melbourne listening party?

tylormacmillan.com

why did he bite off other's art?

I was at the EC album listening party and snagged this newspaper. Really good album, but everyone in EC is acting like he's the second coming of Christ.

imgur.com/a/jOwmk

Yeah I just missed out on getting one. Got some nice artwork tho

who?

MUST HAVE BEEN FORCES
PUT ME ON THEM WILD COURSES

literally Sufjan Steven for normies

>hurr muh edgy electro folk indie pop shit

Sufjan did it first, and better

FLAC anyone?

Did he?

yes

literally kanye: the folk album

cool

>FUCKIFIED
What did he mean by this?

Vernon's lyrics haven't been his priority since Blood Bank.

That said I'm loving the album.

ay lmao

For Pablo, Forever Ago

underrated

no

on most songs the instrumentation is watered-down... but the vocals are so bland at times

this is literally the life of pablo: the folk album
good ideas thrown around here and there, lots of filler and no sense of cohesion

i was expecting nothing, and here i am still disappointed. in retrospect i guess justin's output since s/t certainly foreshadows this

Is this the guy from the Kanye songs?

I want lyrics for Strafford

yes

that's TMT-tier shitty criticism

Yeah, but Sufjan went for the whole Progressive Glitch-Folk route while Bonny dropped the Progressive aspect and went straight for the Glitch-Folk.

After many listens to the singles and 2 listens on the album i can still safely say Soof did it way better. It might grow on me, but even if it does, there's not enough meat here to make me think like i'll like it more than Age of Adz at any point in time. At least it's interesting, tho.

lol nice

hey dude how do you hate everything? i've been trying to do it recently and have really been struggling.

if you have two parents who love you I'm sorry but you'll never be like me

Strafford Apts, 000000 Million and Over Soon are the only good songs. Everything else sucks.

James Blake sounds like he's doing a bad James Blake impression these days

sorry you feel that way :(

The artwork, the lyrics, the song titles and the press surrounding the album are unbearably fucking pretentious, especially when the music accompanying all of it is so wildly mediocre and normie-tier.

Honestly this album is a light 7 at best. The autotune is ridiculous on some of the tracks and idk what the fuck else he did to his voice, just jacked it up with reverb and shit, but it sounds horrible. And the intentional skips in the production drive my ears insane.

Melon is going to give this a 4 or a 5. Screencap now

literally who cares about what fantano thinks

Tracks 6-9 are very, very weak and bring down the album to a 6.5 at best.

boring normie music

MOVE ALONG

Shit were you the seven foot motherfucker?

Moon Water is fucking terrible. It's literally just noises accompanied by Justin attempting to use Burroughs' cut-up technique and failing miserably.

666 is great

I bet you hate Treefingers too

Treefingers is absolutely nothing like Moon Water. Aphex Twin was a big influence on Thom while writing Kid A, and Treefingers feels like a nod to Selected Ambient Works. It fits within the album as a whole.

Moon Water serves no purpose. It's terrible. Also stop trying to make the "22, A Million is Justin's Kid A" meme happen. It's his Age of Adz, if anything - a shitty "experimental" album that only fuckheaded fanboys will fervently defend.

>Aphex Twin was a big influence on Thom while writing Kid A, and Treefingers feels like a nod to Selected Ambient Works
Too bad Aphex Twin think Radiohead a shit

>It fits within the album as a whole.
lol

>Moon Water serves no purpose. It's terrible.
ok

>only fuckheaded fanboys will fervently defend.
very cogent

>Treefingers feels like a nod to Selected Ambient Works
Treefingers is a boring, overprocessed guitar solo. Look it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1ppSV_u1E

This should have made the album cut instead of fucking Moon Water. Just skip the sanctimonious, pretentious preaching at the beginning.

Selected Ambient Works is a boring overprocessed album. Your point?

It's like Age of Adz, like Blond, like Yeezus, but worse.

can you use a trip so I can filter you

nothing is worse than Yeezus

Its better than every one of those albums
age of adz is overrated as fuck on this board.

It's pretty okay

Why does he always use those 3 chicks as his back up singers? They are not good

i snatched from what.cd yesterday. haha

>I'd be happy as hell if you stayed for tea

Really

The lyrics are terrible

Well I like it, so screw you guys.

God damn it, now I have to listen to it today and rate it.
How is it?

A few very good tracks surrounded by mediocrity and overproduction.

sufjan stevens is sufjan stevens for normies brobro. but i agree that he did it first with age of odz

yeezus and adz bang though. blonde is the worst of the glitch-04.

Thank you.

Sufjan stevens is great pal

I think the main reason why Adz is better is Sufjan didn't take himself too seriously.

how's the single life?

Somebody's triggered

anybody got a working link?

A word about Gnosis: it ain't gonna buy the groceries...

I would like this album a lot more if deathbreast wasn't on it and if the song titles weren't so fucking stupid

How do the song titles prevent you from liking the content?

Because it's pretentious and puts a bad taste in my mouth

>song titles aren't part of the content

next you'll be saying lyrics aren't that important

Are you seriously telling me the song titles are as important as the lyrics?

No, but they are important. I don't mind the song titles by the way, just wish the lyrics were better.

One Oh Trix Point Bonny Bear

bumpin

filemack.com/en/iMAUZvoIFvzz

>Over Soon
8.5/10
>Death Breast
6/10
>Creeks
5/10
>33 God
8/10
>Strafford APTS
9/10
>666
6/10
>Moon Water
7/10
>8 Circle
6.5/10
>45
4/10
>00000 Million
6/10
Pretty meh overall, disappointing follow up to s/t, hopefully the live show stays amazing, but from what I've seen it looks pretty shit

The electronic elements aren't very well done lol

Like Age of Adz, it's sounds crazy if you're unfamiliar with the genre but listen to any Markus Popp album (from the '90s no less) and you'll see how shoddily it's executed

94diskont and Systemisch are two of my favorite albums and I think this album is great

>8 Circle
>6.5/10

Sorry what?

>Over Soon
7/10
>Death Breast
7/10
>Creeks
9/10
>33 God
10/10
>Strafford APTS
10/10
>666
10/10
>Moon Water
5/10
>8 Circle
8/10
>45
5/10
>00000 Million
10/10

OVERALL - 8.1/10

thanks user

inflated as fuck, how is Creeks a 9 at all
?

>1. "22 (OVER S∞∞N)"
Justin is supposedly represented by "22", but in the newspaper got yesterday on the page for 33 "GOD" it said "Psalm" and "why are you so far from saving me", which is a verse from Psalm 22. (Same Psalm with "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?")
>2. "10 d E A T h b R E a s T "
"10" is "2" in binary, idk much else other than that.
>3. "715 - CRΣΣKS"
715 is our area code up here in Northwest Wisconsin. "Creeks" could be a reference to Fall Creek, a town about 20 miles south east of EC.
>4. "33 “GOD”"
Honestly no idea on this one; it could have something to do with the Holy Trinity I guess?
>5. 29 #Strafford APTS
I have no idea on this one. Strafford isn't even remotely familiar to me, unless he means Stratford, a town by Wausau about 90 minutes east.
>6. "666 ʇ"
Pretty straightforward here; also it's track 6.
>7. "21 MN WATER"
Water St. is the big drinking area here, just south of a lot of college students' homes, as well as just south of Halfmoon Lake.
>8. "8 (circle)"
8 for track 8? I don't know what "circle" means unless he's talking about the circles in the number 8.
>9. "____45_____"
There are four underscores on the left side and five on the right, so they parallel the numbers. 4+5=9 for track 9?
>10. 00000 Million
Read "A Million". When numbered on the track listing, it reads "10. 00000", or a 1 followed by six 0s: 1,000,000 (a million).

"22, A Million"
"(Track 1, Track 10)"

It's ear candy and I love the simplicity of it. It doesn't need an instrumental.

Sorry, my phone wouldn't copy the diamonds in "MOON" and I didn't elaborate on how because Water St. is a major drinking area that kinda equals "21" (the drinking age).

>"22, A Million"
>"(Track 1, Track 10)"
What if the album title is trying to make it sound like 20 to a Million
also the song is sortof disorienting, much like being drunk.

>20 to a Million
That's what I thought at first, but the comma messes that up.

anyone with a working link?

lmao.

you know he admitted its all just random shit and the lyrics are stream of consciousness bullshit so people focus on the music and melody and not any "meaning" because he wants to be out of the limelight and not singing about his emotions and shit anymore.

unless you think he really has been sleeping in a stable, mate.

can someone who doesn't like 8 circle articulate why? really a highlight for me

>you know he admitted its all just random shit and the lyrics are stream of consciousness bullshit so people focus on the music and melody
if anything, the track titles have made people focus less on the music and more on the weird track titles.

>715
>random shit
okay

random shit as in, it holds no actual relevant meaning whatsoever. like he sat down and just opened his character map and made stuff up. like wow it says 666 on track 6. what does that mean. it means it was track 6 and he though okay i'll type 666. wait its not weird enough. oh upside down t for an inverted crucifix. that'll work.

715 sure thats my area code whatever throw that in there i need more numbers to up the weirdness.

its literally all meaningless and you're a gigantic fucking faggot for trying to assign any meaning to it whatsoever. you're worse than a wiki editor for a lost fanwiki on season 5 meticulously compiling theories on made up shit

>what is a mondegreen

>getting this triggered
ISHYGDDT

its the closest in style to BI,BI. It could fit into that album perfectly. so probably people that dont like that album i guess or think its not "weird" enough?

the only thing thats triggered here is your autismal response to find patterns in randomness, pal.

The upside down t is like an arrow pointing down, like down to hell.

Any other links?

Says file doesnt exist on this server

Seriously one of the most beautiful songs i've heard. People are tripping

someone hit me with a link please

Using archive format

>Bon Iver - 22, A Million
>2016
>320kbps
>Art Pop, Glitch Pop, Ambient Pop, Folktronica
mega.nz/#!GRExiDja!8PA5ccZKVDAp8zkJxZu14lDOTqSwd03eNjUIYv2FktU

thanks senpai

Does anyone have a link to the extended 22/10 singles?