How do you find like-minded fans and friends to go to concerts with you?

How do you find like-minded fans and friends to go to concerts with you?

I need a way to find friends with the same music taste

Go to concerts and just start talking to people. Any show I go to in a 50 mile radios I will probably know at least a few people there. Just get there early, stand near the stage, and be social.

>be social
what how

>hey, you here for the main act
>nah, I like the opened
>same, what's your favorite album of there's?
>probably their self titled
>that one is great but I think their first release was there best

I have literally had this exact conversation a dozen times. I believe in you user, you can be social. At the very least you'll probably run into social people and you just need to know how to carry a conversation.

Just rearrange the question. Go to a concert, you'll be surrounded by like-minded fans who you can make friends with.

just show them your favorite song from the band and most likely they'll want to hear more from them, and soon enough they'll be fans

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

How do you fellow anons feel about freckles on artists affecting the musical performance?

In my opinion it really fucks up the tone and makes everything sounds horrible.

Fuck. I went to a fucking RESIDENTS concert and was there...insecure and left there alone.

Fucking RESIDENTS, man.

What the fuck is wrong with me

if you're still in college join the radio

you dont, if was this easy big labels would be dead

Cmon man. The Residents fans are all music nerds.
Last Residents concert I was at had a fat kid in a Dead kennedy's shirt talking with some guy about Anthony Fantano and Death Grips with his dad 10 feet away.

You're fine. Trust me, you did fine.

Well for the record, I weigh maybe 140 and was wearing a skinny tee.

But hey, another Residents fan ain't nothing to make a fuss about.

I knew I would find you on here some day. Somehow.

If you don't already have them you never will. Unless you find a brand new circle of friends and get extremely lucky.

Let's be friend within the concentrates of all the madness that is continents.

Where are you?

North East america.

Fuck you, you paranoid bitch.

tfw this was actually you......
Yep it was me motherfucker. Hope you had a good show.

Shit man, Stair master some shit.

No offence meant, but no-one should be remembered as "that fat guy"

Eh whatever. It's almost like everyone here is forgetting that 90% of Cred Forums is overweight 13-35 year olds.

Where you at?

Snoop Dogg's KushLand.

Literally was not the guy you were talking to.
I SAW the kid in the dead kennedy's tshirt.

>know how to carry a conversation
what how

Yeah that was me. How many rows up were you from me?

Came here to say this

Also, you have to be open minded when it comes to concerts. It's worth going to indie rock concerts and other normie approved stuff just because it's more fun to go to a show than to sit alone at home alone. It's easier to find people to go with you, and maybe you can start to introduce them to whatever else you listen to.

Literally four rows behind you next to the really nice couple who looked like they came out of vileness fats.

Here's the thing, you most likely will see me again. Any Cred Forumscore artists playing in the NY, CT, MA area I will be at. So if you ever see a fat kid in a Cred Forumscore shirt, say hi.

Well I hope you liked the show. But does it really matter about the weight? I mean this is Cred Forums, we are all fat fucks.

...how do you join a radio? i checked them out at our organization fair and they seemed pretty well-established. had sign up sheets for people who wanted to play their music on the radio but it doesn't look like they're actively recruiting people

A lover that can

When we see the hate in your eyes
It doesn't make us better men
The mine has crushed your brother
As he ruined our rotting sky
A white blast of black hot powder
As you lapse into a real boy

The mine has fallen down on you
As you dug a well of death
Tears of sugar water flow
In briefest sympathy with them

>presents self as "THAT FAT GUY"
>salty at being called fat
????

People at weird concerts will always be cool. I saw DG a couple weeks back and was talking about a bunch of underground hip hop and Three 6 Mafia and noise music. Was a fun time.

How does one find friends in the irregularities of this song

Just a meme. Did it cause why not. I got to the joke before everyone else did.

EXPLAIN SAVE ME

EAVE ME

SAVE ME

WHEN THE WHITE HATEED OF SELF STAYS WITH YOU

SAVE ME SAVE ME