Which one of these albums is The Album of the Decade?

Which one of these albums is The Album of the Decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_hFrJ-FM2o
songexploder.net/grimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None were even album of their month but the one worth listening to is Art Angels

Art Angels. Legitimately.

Visions

arty angies

I loved Visions, couldn't stand Art Angels.

Art Angels is genuinely amazing. Give it more chances maybe it will grow on you.

Both Visions and Art Angels. Also, new album when?

This unreleased one.

none lmao

That rude. B-E-H-A-V-E.

None of them were, but
Halfaxa>Visions>Art Angels>Geidi Primes
and thats all according to my shitty opinion

Personally I only start Art Angels at Kill V Maim, everything before is just pretty whatever to me

None. They're all shit.

Seriously?

You don't like REALiTi?

Visions is the best of the four by a wide margin.

It's a bland radio pop album
Visions was the best marring of the ethereal sounds she had on her first two albums and the higher quality production on AA

this is the only real album of the decade

>It's a bland radio pop album
What? Do you have a problem with pop music? Do you know another album like Art Angels?

>higher quality production on AA
You're joking, right? The production on AA is superior. Still, Visions is my favorite Grimes album.

None of them.

I love it when people talk this song or this album being the "greatest of the decade!" when the decade in question is only half over...

The decade so far...

Yeah. I find her music awful.

Shame. Her music is actually gorgeous.

they all suck you pleb

You know what's funny? You're the actual pleb for not being able to get into her music. That's why you're so mad.

haha okay

>Implying her music is hard to get into

Actually it's pretty hard to get into her music (I mean all her discography). Don't underestimate that. That's why you see many users here liking Art Angels but not her other albums, or Visions but not Art Angels, or her first 2 albums but not the other 2, or just a couple of songs (Oblivion and Genesis).

First you have to like her peculiar voice. Then her genre mashing, electropop with dreampop, R&B, j-pop, alt rock and who knows what else. And even assuming you liked her main singles, she has lots of weird songs such as Omega, Shadout Mapes, Dream Fortress, Eight, Scream, Favriel, Hallways, Urban Twilight, Caladan, Beast Infection, River, Swan Song, Skin, Colour of Moonlight (Antiochus), etc. That stuff could be very off-putting to a pleb. You need patience to get into her music for real.

By the way, do you know a similar song to this youtube.com/watch?v=L_hFrJ-FM2o ? I'm looking for ages for something even remotely close.

a lot of people were alienated by her adopting early 00s pop tropes

>trying to pass this as art
fuck you

This is what Grimesfags actually believe.

She makes easy listening music. Anyone can get her music. And I get that it's shit.

Daily reminder that if you don't like at least one Grimes song you're just an edgy contrarian faggot

Lil ugly mane is my favorite artist of this decade

>She makes easy listening music.
>Attempting to pass this off as an insult
user you're a disgrace to your frogposting brethren.

>this is what grimesfags actually believe

Grimes makes boring pop with shitty production. Get over yourselves

Geidi Primes. Pretty sad that I'm the first one to post this. visions is mediocre synth shit and art angels was half great, but half shit. geidi primes was her most experimental album, flows the best, has no bad tracks except maybe sardauker.

What is good pop according to you?

i don't like pop. i'm not a pleb.

Underage people and rockists should leave.

He's right though. Poptimism is cancer, and implying that some generic synthpop album is the best music to come out this decade is just plain insulting.

>generic synthpop
You've picked one of the worst artists imaginable to try to make that claim, user.

>pop album is the best music to come out this decade is just plain insulting.
Maybe to people who are too stupid to realize that great art is determined by how component parts are put together - not what those parts actually are...

None because they are all trash

Lol hi Montie

It's called Trashique.

grimesfags need to fuck off back to their containment

>containment...
Yes?

What is Grimes's best song?

there are lots of good songs, it's hard to choose one
for me it's Heartbeats, but most of people consider the best Oblivion or the first version of Realiti

What's with the hype over Kill V. Maim over at rym? Extremely boring song besides the vocals.

only the demo version

elevators
manufacturers

>She makes easy listening music.
Yeah "right".

>Anyone can get her music.
And you didn't. You contradicted yourself.

>And I get that it's shit.
Music taste is subjective. There's no good or shit music.

(You)
The song is actually awesome.

>uni-brow
>skinny as fuck
>greasy
>autistic
>adhd
>disgusting hair
>shit music

Grimes should change her name to Grease.

bump

Not boring AT ALL.
songexploder.net/grimes