/classical/

Romantic thread. Post music from the best period there was.

>inb4 how do I into classical?
>General Folder #1. Renaissance up to 20th century/modern classical. Also contains a folder of live recordings/recitals by some outstanding performers.
mega.co.nz/#F!mMYGhBgY!Ee_a6DJvLJRGej-9GBqi0A
>General Folder #2. Mostly Romantic up to 20th century/modern, but also includes recordings of music by Bach, Mozart and others.
mega.co.nz/#F!lIh3GRpY!piUs-QdhZACFt2hGtX39Rw
>General Folder #3. Mostly 20th century/modern with other assorted bits and pieces.
mega.co.nz/#F!Y8pXlJ7L!RzSeyGemu6QdvYzlfKs67w
>General Folder #4. Renaissance up to early/mid-20th century. Also contains a folder of Scarlatti sonate and another live recording/recital folder.
mega.co.nz/#F!kMpkFSzL!diCUavpSn9B-pr-MfKnKdA
>General Folder #5. Renaissance up to late 19th century.
mega.co.nz/#F!ekBFiCLD!spgz8Ij5G0SRH2JjXpnjLg
>General Folder #6. Very eclectic mix.
mega.co.nz/#F!O8pj1ZiL!mAfQOneAAMlDlrgkqvzfEg
>Renaissance Folder #1. Mass settings.
mega.co.nz/#F!ygImCRjS!1C9L77tCcZGQRF6UVXa-dA
>Renaissance Folder #2. Motets and madrigals (plus Leiden choirbooks).
mega.co.nz/#F!il5yBShJ!WPT0v8GwCAFdOaTYOLDA1g
>Debussy. There is an accompanying chart, available on request.
mega.co.nz/#F!DdJWUBBK!BeGdGaiAqdLy9SBZjCHjCw
>Opera Folder. Contains recorded video productions of about 10 well-known operas, with a bias towards late Romantic.
mega.co.nz/#F!4EVlnJrB!PRjPFC0vB2UT1vrBHAlHlw
>Crudblud stuff
crudblud.sjm.so/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78AslTXMp30
vocaroo.com/i/s09n5WkxnbhP
dubtrack.fm/join/classical-music-from-medieval-to-contemporary
youtu.be/UNSytU2I3lk
youtube.com/watch?v=SONlDLgx0Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ6BPeelVtc
youtube.com/watch?v=jYYI-Rt3dMY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Jewish_military_personnel_of_World_War_I
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKdrQgp_q0
youtube.com/watch?v=SKityhJZDV0
youtube.com/watch?v=08uY0-ehL-w
clyp.it/syiodcl5
soundcloud.com/airbornmartin/giovanni-sollima-terra-aria-airborns-percussive-dub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Stephen Fry
I can see it.

Alright, so I absolutely adore Haydn's masses. I don't want to dive into the renaissance period just yet, I want to keep exploring the classical and baroque period.

Where do I go next, in these two periods? Schubert, Zelenka, maybe Mozart? Clearly I'm very lost here and I apologize, but yeah, help would be greatly appreciated.

Seriously though do any of you know an instrument? Which is good?

The harpsichord.

How do I get into the baroque period?

Fuck your meme piano

Invent a time machine

>tfw started listening to le epic Beethoven
>spent a decade listening to most of the canonical works
>now spend my time mostly listening to Beethoven
He is just that good.

bump

What's the best beethoven then

3rd, 5th and 7th Symphony
3rd Piano Concerto
14th String Quartet
23rd, 26th and 28th Piano Sonatas

What's wrong with the 9th

It is great, but I feel that it is a little too emotionally erratic and has given Beethoven a false reputation as a romantic.

>Romantic
>best period
lmao

Correct. The best period is modernism.

What's the best way to post a music file for sharing?

>Immortal Tier:
Op. 131
Symphonies 3,5,6,9
Piano sonatas 29,32
Piano concerti 4,5
Diabelli Variations

>GOAT tier:
Rest of late quartets
Piano sonatas 14, 21, 30, 31
Symphonies 7,8
Violin Concerto
Missa Solemnis
Op. 126
Razumovsky 1

I'm a percussionist. So I guess several?

I always liked symphony 4, but no one seems to care for it

>Percussionist

Out of curiosity, how boring is it when you're the guy in charge of only one drum?

not really that bad. If the ensemble is small sometimes I might have to cover more than one part

Fair enough. Is there much nuance to it, or are things mostly quite straightforward? I don't know shit about percussion but it seems interesting.

Reger recommendations khtx.

I know his BACH fantasia and his fantasias op 52, as well as his Choral preludes op 135a and b.

Reger 100th death anniversary.

I'd suggest Mozart's Don Giovanni
or, on a similar note, Gluck's Don Juan

You wouldn't believe how detailed and anal some teachers and performers get about performance and practice of excerpts. My life is shit right now because of Scheherazade. Neat piece though.

bump with underrated Barakirev

youtube.com/watch?v=78AslTXMp30

was reminded of this once I heard Scheherazadazada

>Mozart
>maybe

Who is the best anglo

byrd and gibbons, at least for the rennaisance. Handel, if he counts as brit.

Main Drum Set, alt bass guitar, getting into realboy guitar (classical acoustic, wanna get that gypsy jazz on someday), still upset that keyboardists can do everything I do but better. (I kid, of course, I can get a trillion times more subtlety out of each part of a drum set than a keyboardist ever could, even with a seaboard.)

What are some not shit wind ensembles?

Gran Partita

How can I post an mp3?

How much a pleb am I if I think the 3 best opera composers are Wagner, Puccini, and Sullivan? Liking the first can't outweigh liking the last two, right?

> Romantic
>Best period
Gay

>no Mozart
Irredeemably plebeian,

>Hay guise I deed it
I've always been fond of Mozart's piano concertos. I'm just an amateur pianist, but as a labor of love, I managed to learn to play #14 in A major half decently. I then managed to find a recording of the orchestra without the soloist. After the difficult task of following the orchestra's lead, instead of the other way around, I put it together using Audacity. Here is the first movement.
(This seemed as good a thread as any to post it. Please be gentle, it's my first time.)

vocaroo.com/i/s09n5WkxnbhP

Congratulations, user. You'll be a star in no time.

he is considered a romantic from before the fifth

kill yourself

You people don't know SHIT about wind ensembles...

Uh...

The best period is objectively Baroque.

that's pretty good user
how did you learn to play?

>I've always been fond of Mozart's piano concertos

Listening to Mozart for extended periods of time is clinically proven to cause suicide in those with good taste.

Thanks. Parents started me on lessons as a kid. Lasted for about 5 years. Tried to keep it up as an adult through self-study.

you're not even good
don't let that user make your head big

you should probably stop posting on Cred Forums and get back to practicing

Is that the 'Mozart Effect'?

Calm down autist.

Bach carried Baroque harder than Mozart carried Classical.

stop shitposting please

(You) first.

Why don't you post your OWN rendition, then maybe you can talk.

well that's because mozart made Classical worse
if anything, Haydn and CPE carried Classical

>Bachtists still raging over Mozart
Why is Mozart such a controversial figure? Why are plebeians so scared of him?

It can't be helped. They're terribly insecure about Mozart dethroning their favorite composer. Sad!

>Bach was the best Baroque composer
>Classical was derived from dumbed down Baroque music, but this was still way too complex for Mozart
>Bach's son was also the best classical composer

Mozart simply can't compete against the brook

stop samefagging

>Classical was derived from dumbed down Baroque music
>Bach was the best Baroque composer
(not true, by the way.)

Reminder that Mozart had taste (unlike his fans) and Bach was his favorite composer

Ew, why are you replying to me? Go away, bog.

>"For the past 80 years I have started each day in the same manner. It is not a mechanical routine, but something essential to my daily life. I go to the piano, and I play two preludes and fugues of Bach. I cannot think of doing otherwise. It is a sort of benediction on the house. But that is not its only meaning for me. It is a rediscovery of the world of which I have the joy of being a part. It fills me with awareness of the wonder of life, with a feeling of the incredible marvel of being a human being. The music is never the same for me, never. Each day it is something new, fantastic and unbelievable. That is Bach, like nature, a miracle." - Pablo Casals

Ctrl+F
No Chopin
>mfw

>Bach
Yeah, CPE.

It cuts both ways, though. CPE knew Mozart when he was young and he loved the progidy.

Mozart's other favorite composer, Haydn, had mutual love as well.

They're all great composers. All this dick waving over who is the best just kind of seems pointless to me.

Im going to my uni's symphony on Friday. What was the last performance /classical/ went to?

Piano, clarinet, lots of keyboard (including organ, but I've only played Hammonds and a pipe organ once), some wind instruments like hulusi and recorder.

>They're all great composers
>Mozart
>great composer

Don't get carried away...

>yfw Chopin would use Mozart as an example of wonderful counterpoint and not Bach

Reminder that there's a dubtrack room:

dubtrack.fm/join/classical-music-from-medieval-to-contemporary

proof of how shit Chopin is

>Mozart was perhaps the most ambitious composer in the history of music. He produced at least one, and generally several imposing masterpieces in almost every genre of music— concerto, song, opera (serious and comic, German and Italian), string trio, string quartet, string quintet, quintet for piano and winds, trio and quartet for piano and strings, quintet for wind instrument and strings, divertimento for wind octet, double concerto for violin and viola, symphony,piano sonata, violin sonata. Although he left no completed major work of religious music, his two fragments—the C Minor Mass and the requiem— are monumental even in their unfinished state.in comparison, Haydn’s major successes were largely restricted to the two genres of symphony and string quartet; only when he was much older than Mozart ever became did he create his most impressive piano sonatas, piano trios, and the important vocal works with the late masses and the two oratorios. And only after Mozart’s Prague symphony had surpassed in size and weight any of Haydn’s orchestral works, setting an example, did he expand his symphonic style.
>Mozart enlarged the forms of his time by combining genres. The finale of his Piano Sonata in B-flat, K. 333, is a large concerto movement, with imitations ofthe contrast of orchestra and soloist, and a huge cadenza like an improvisation. He introduced operatic effects in his chamber music, and symphonic and concerto passages into his opera arias. His concertos have moments of intimate and complex chamber music. The finale of the Jupiter symphony has an unprecedented display of learned counterpoint, simultaneously combining six themes. He magnified almost every genre in which he worked.
Why haven't you listened to Mozart today?

>Why haven't you listened to Mozart today?

well, like most people, I only like good music

His requiem and this cacophonic abomination :
youtu.be/UNSytU2I3lk

Clearly not user.

man, he must have been paid handsomely to endorse a shit composer so completely

How much money does Salieri give you for making these posts?

This whole Mozart bashing is literally contrarianism. He's just as good as Arnold schönberg.

>Why haven't you listened to Mozart today?
I did listen to Mozart today.

Who are the most overrated composers of all time (besides Mozart)?

Tchaikovsky and Shostakovich. Mozart's not overrated, btw.

>Shostakovich
This.

you guys don't ACTUALLY like Mozart, right? it's a big practical joke to trick people to listen to awful music, right? right? you can't possibly listen to any of piano concertos without yawning, right? his "music" makes you frown, doesn't it?

hey guys im thinking of buying a lute, but which one and where can i get the best? How much cash to I need to fork so i dont end up with a piece of broken shit? pic related

You guys don't ACTUALLY like Bach, right? it's a big practical joke to trick people to listen to awful "music", right? right? you can't possibly listen to any of fugues without yawning, right? his "music" makes you frown, doesn't it?

>“If a man tells me he likes Mozart, I know in advance that he is a bad musician.” - Frederick Delius

>English composers
Further proof that Mozart underraters shouldn't be taken seriously.

further proof that Bach is underrated

Last orchestal performance I went to was Stravinsky's Petroushka and Rite.
Last performance I went to was Chopin's fourth ballade, Schumann's Op. 17 fantasy and Liszt's Nuages Gris and Sonata

Pachelbel
why is that canon so popular, it fucking sucks

>“Most of Mozart’s music is dull.” - Maria Callas

Literally who?

God damn pre modernist memers have no authority, thank God

>"Exposure to an excess of Mozart is one of the more refined forms of water torture: the victim knows the next blob is about to drop on his skull, then another, but he is a prisoner in Row H and cannot move until set free by applause.
One Mozart opus, decently played, is the limit of human endurance. Four is like drowning in sherry." - Norman Lebrecht

>opinions are facts
>Implying that tastes can be superior
user, it's all subjective.

Shit taste

>“eight remarkable measures … surrounded by a half-hour of banality.”

Glenn Gould on Mozart's 40th "symphony"

>more brits
Why do underraters choose hacks who don't like Mozart? They could at least use like, Bix Beiderbecke.

Lebrecht was described by musicologist Richard Taruskin as "a sloppy but entertaining British muckraker".

>Let’s face it — Mozart is boring. I’m sorry, but there’s no better way to say it. Maybe if it was the year 1780 I’d feel differently. But in 2006, with all of the other musical options out there — “classical” and/or “popular” — Mozart just doesn’t do it for me. If I want to hear relaxing music, there’s always Brian Eno or Norah Jones or Perotin or Stan Getz or Jackie Gleason. If I want to rock out, I can listen to Bjork, Spiritualized, Coltrane, Berlioz or Wagner. I never find myself thinking, “You know, I’d really like to hear some Mozart right now…” - Anonymous

>“Mozart was a bad composer who died too late rather than too early.” - Glenn Gould

Hey CLT, how ya doing?

>bjork

Wow really? You cannot make an argument and NOT bring it to its knees by listing bjork.

pic related is the guest violinist for the one I'm going to. idk what they are playing tho

How were the venues you were at?

>CLT is the only person who knows Bix
>implying CLT would ever reveal Bix as an underrater, or a Debussy lover

the only good time to listen to Mozart is right before bed because that nigga puts me to sleep

he admitted reich was a debussy lover, i don't see why he wouldn't do it with bix

Based Taruskin.

>Of Gould [Pogorelich] comments: "The tragedy of Glenn Gould is that was one of the brightest and most talented people born in this century. He could have become a unique value in art, but he never did. He was born to perform. The gap between his natural gifts and his low-level education led him to the crucial mistakes that eventually killed him. He was totally side tracked." As I understand him, he is saying that Gould lacked both a good, formal academic education which would have opened his mind and imagination to other cultures and ideas; and he lacked higher musical education with a truly outstanding teacher who would have been in a position to force him to play and think about Chopin, Beethoven and Mozart more seriously. Instead, Gould formed an early dislike of these composers, wrote witty put-downs of them, and was never forced by a serious musician to re-examine his thoughts... In The Romantic Generation, Charles Rosen describes Chopin as the greatest master of counterpoint since Bach and Mozart. He warmed up fora concert by playing preludes and fugues from WTC. Why did Gould reject Mozart and Chopin given his love of Bach and Schoenberg? Why did he gravitate to the romantics who were not masters of counterpoint? There is something illogical about his dislike of Chopin. Perhaps it is because Chopin meant Rubenstein in his youth, or Horowitz, neither of whom he liked. But one senses that Gould might have been intellectually insecure and once having made a judgment was reluctant to change it. And he so arranged things that he would never have to be challenged in these judgments. He liked to challenge others, but did not himself like to be challenged. We should be content with what he did with Bach alone; why should he have been a master of Chopin as well? Still, the dislike is strange.

organ recital at my church
it was pretty good

Mozart is dull and I never understood the hype around his compositions. Prokofiev, Stravinsky, Rimsky-Korsakov, Bartok, Gorecki, Part, Holst, Grieg, Debussy, Chopin - those are composers that do it for me, not the banal, simplistic "happy" tunes that Mozart spat out.

>In October 2007 the founder of Naxos Records, Klaus Heymann, sued Lebrecht's publisher, Penguin Books, for defamation in London's High Court of Justice. Heymann claimed that Lebrecht had wrongly accused him of "serious business malpractices" in his book Maestros, Masterpieces and Madness, and identified at least 15 statements he claimed were inaccurate. The case was settled out of court. As a result of the settlement, Penguin issued a statement apologising for "the hurt and damage which [Heymann] has suffered". The publisher also agreed to pay an undisclosed sum in legal fees to Heymann, to make a donation to charity, to refrain from repeating the disputed allegations and to seek the return of all unsold copies of Lebrecht's book. Commenting on the affair, Heymann said that "For me it's beyond belief how any journalist in five pages can make so many factual mistakes. It's shocking. Also, he [Lebrecht] really doesn't understand the record business." The settlement did not extend to the US edition of Lebrecht's book, but Heymann vowed to seek its withdrawal in the United States.

JUST

>Gorecki, Part, Holst
You know bait is best when it's subtle.

wow
this "mozart is a good composer" indoctrination really runs deep

I guess I should blame the conservatoriums...

>underraters shit up an already awful thread
Well, might as well save it with good music. E. T. A. Hoffmann did call Mozart one of the original Romantics anyways so it's on topic.
youtube.com/watch?v=SONlDLgx0Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ6BPeelVtc
youtube.com/watch?v=jYYI-Rt3dMY

In August 1914, while denouncing the music of Beethovel, Mozart and Bach, Schoenberg wrote: "Now comes the reckoning! Now we will throw these mediocre kitschmongers into slavery, and teach them to venerate the German spirit and to worship the German God"

pfft jealous much? even my friends that aren't particularly interested in classical music are familiar with the name Gould. Pogo is a literal who compared to him. Ivo should stick to recording Chopin like the pwussyboi he is

even my friends that are not familiar with Goulds and Goblins have heard of Mozart but what difference does that make?

Why is a jew talking about worshiping the German spirit and god?

Jews were a big part of the German nationalist movement that led up to world war one. Artists all over Europe, including Jewish ones, were feverishly in favor of a big war between nations "to end all wars" and bring forth a paradise that arises after a state of total destruction. It's fascinating to compare paintings of expressionists before and after the war.
People also forget how many Jews fought for Germany in World War 1 with extreme pride to fight for their motherland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Jewish_military_personnel_of_World_War_I

mozart is pushed by the jews because he's jewish

of course they know him

Get into Scarlatti and Pergolesi stabat maters, Schutz and Bach masses. And yeah Gluck is good.

probably scribd.com

Bach is for adults. You might understand someday, or you may not.

>Bach is for adults
(not true, by the way.)

mozart invented the insert composer for babies meme

Any music could be played for children, and they will "enjoy" it. Doesn't mean they understand or appreciate it. Dont let marketing aimed at parents tell you what age group is capable of appreciating a composer.

I propose a world where music can only be listened to by the most ELITE and adult listeners who understand not only musical notation, theory, composition and orchestration but also have a firm understanding of the absolute seriousness of musical history. Enjoyment is not allowed as a factor of music and children must therefore be BANISHED if they even dare to listen to it.
Seriousness is of utmost importance, music is nothing but mathematical perfection put into audible form, from Pythagoras to the serialists, every respectable musician was also a mathematician and composing is an act of vigorous scientific order!

What is the best Erik Satie piece

either way, Mozart is still shit

What is the best form of cancer

>Romantic thread
Another cuck thread? I thought summer was over?

Of korz. WELKOM TU MAI WÖRLD

Suck my tits

Parade

You like Antonio Vivaldi? His early trio sonatas were a little too bland for my taste. But when La Stravaganza came out in 1713, I think he really came into his own, both stylistically and musically. The whole opus has a dynamic, rhythmic drive, and a new sheen of orchestral texture that really gives the pieces a never-seen-before appeal. He's been compared to Arcangelo Corelli, but I think Vivaldi has a far more untamed, wild sense of musicality.

In 1727, Vivaldi released this; La Cetra, his most intricate set of violin concertos. I think his undisputed masterpiece is the 12th concerto in B minor. A piece so fierce, most people probably don't listen to the basso continuo. But they should, because it's not just about the showmanship of the solo violin and the estranged chords of the violin in scordatura. It's also a personal testament to the harmony-manipulating ability of the composer itself.

>Each day it is something new, fantastic and unbelievable.
>muh same old stuff sounds different every time I hear it
keep deluding yourself, classical musicians

>banal, simplistic "happy" tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKdrQgp_q0
youtube.com/watch?v=SKityhJZDV0
youtube.com/watch?v=08uY0-ehL-w

Reminder that the anti-mozart composers are just shitposters who have absolutely nothing to say about classical music. They ruin this general and you contribute to the ruination every single time you reply to them. And before you reply with that 'no fun allowed' meme, know that there is a huge difference between fun and degenerate behaviour.

>composers
wew

just buy a guitar

Depends which Puccini opera is your fave
And whether you only like Sullivan ironically (i.e. you don't meme about how his 'serious' music is so underrated because of his notoriety for Savoy operetta shitposting)

Also claimed 'leading notes should lead' so his opinion is WRONG

Haven't been to anything in a while actually. Meant to go to an organ recital two days ago but fell ill (and am still ill). Last performance I was at I was singing at (at the proms).

If I'm feeling better this evening, there's a pretty good recital nearby.

Mozart - Rondo in A minor, K511
Beethoven - Sonata in A flat, op. 110
Liszt - Concert Paraphrase on Rigoletto Debussy - Brouillards and La terrasse des audiences du clair de lune from Preludes Book 2
Debussy - Estampes
Ginastera - Sonata no. 1 op. 22

Liszt in particular

Missa Solemnis

What's the cheapest instrument to learn

Fuck I can't recall what was the name of that baroque composer. Huxtebunde? Hugtebunde? Huntebeude? sthng like that

DAW. It's also the best. You'd have to practice every day for more than 8 hours a day to play two instruments, still with less speed and less virtuosity, while you could play not two but 200 instruments at the same time if you used a DAW instead of your fingers and physical instruments.

buxtehude... rite

what an embarrassing post

why

Singing / voice

You know why

not him but DAW is not an instrument. they can never capture the subtleties and nuances of a real instrument, no matter how expensive your sample libraries are. Programming parts with a DAW is not the same experience as learning and playing a real instrument.

>they can never capture the subtleties and nuances of a real instrument, no matter how expensive your sample libraries are.
so cannot a real instrument capture the subtleties and nuances of an electronic instrument. who are you to judge which option is more important?

>Programming parts with a DAW is not the same experience as learning and playing a real instrument.
of course it is not. how would you compose a piece for 300 instruments with thoustands of sub-timbres, not just the typical legato/stacciato/vibrato/etc - with just one instrument and two hands?

I'm guessing English isn't your first language, Electronic instruments have different "nuances" but they cannot simulate real acoustic instruments.

>how would you compose a piece for 300 instruments with thoustands of sub-timbres, not just the typical legato/stacciato/vibrato/etc - with just one instrument and two hands?
The old fashioned way: with a written score and knowledge of how the instruments sound / their capabilities. You could write it without any instrument and just with a piece of paper. An instrument just helps you check what you've written and allows you to improvise to generate ideas.

DAWs dont allow you to improvise to generate ideas (unless you have a MIDI keyboard where essentially you're playing a keyboard, not a DAW). Improvising a relatively important part of composing.

>DAWs dont allow you to improvise to generate ideas (unless you have a MIDI keyboard where essentially you're playing a keyboard, not a DAW). Improvising a relatively important part of composing.
You've got no clue how do actual composers use their DAWs, you're simply just believing your precocious and completely false supersisitons.

>. You could write it without any instrument and just with a piece of paper.
How can you write a piece for 300 instruments and thoustands of different sub-types of timbre literally on paper? You would be either very dumb or very masochistic to do this in such way. Doing it on a computer will make it simpler, easier and more accurate. Doing it on acoustic instruments would make it impossible, because you simply cannot make them sound in more ways than the instrument was created to sound in, very rarely exceeding a few, or few dozens of subtypes.

I g2g, just so what I say wouldn't be left unfounded, this is what one can write with no knowledge of how to play an instrument and no ability to read traditional sheet music. What you hear is the main difference between a DAW and an instrument. The former matches the expectations of someone who wants to write music. The latter matches the expectations of someone who wants to be a perfomer, and doesn't care about creating actual music.
clyp.it/syiodcl5

favourite gubaidulina pieces/recordings?
seven last words is wonderful

You have no idea what you're talking about, and your clyp.it is awful.

Composers have been writing using written scores for centuries with no problems, and the advent of computers allows us to write even more accurately and with more detail. If you dont think you can write a piece for [any number of performers] using just paper, then you have no idea how the composing actually works.

Stick to your laughable piano samples and incoherent writing, and try not to claim you know anything about writing actual music for real performers.

> incoherent writing
A'ight, I'm out.

Schutz's passions are so, so good. Almost makes you wish Bach's weren't so overwhelmingly popular.

Symphonies 3,4,5,6,9
Cello Sonatas Nos. 1,3
Piano Sonatas Nos. 8,13, 32
Piano Concerto No. 4,8
String Quartet No. 14
Violin Sonata No. 10
The Septet in E-flat major
String Quartet Op.59 No.1 "Razumovsky"
Missa Solemnis

would love some critique on this

soundcloud.com/airbornmartin/giovanni-sollima-terra-aria-airborns-percussive-dub

this takes some balls, to be honest

It started well. He fucked up when the upbeats entered.
Shit/10 (excluding the cello)

I quite like it, sounds nice. But I'm not sure what you're expecting us to tell you about it.

i don't hear it,
i did a live session with ableton push

that is quite enough

stick to house music, you're quite good at it actually

The cello is pretty good in it.

Mozart is what you listen to when you're a child or just getting into to classical music. Bach is what you listen to when you become a man.

>Mozart autists actually have shit like this saved to their computers

Whoa, didn't see that coming.

the real world laughs at you

Last time I downloaded all these folders I had this really annoying problem where I can't access the files from foobar, the album covers never show up, and I can't seem to be able to re-write the files even though they aren't read only.

>not using winamp

Not an argument.

lucky you, right, mr. comfy?

The first classical blindfold test is here!
theme is 20th century

>doo-fai
>oak-gem
>jos-kin

>you can't participate unless you download something

is there anyway this can be done without downloading?

>deh-byu-see
>ssssh-tock-houz-en
>varg-ner

why did Wagner invent a bunch of pretentious names for what was essentially opera?

Also, what is the best Wagner opera? Don't say Tristan or I'll literally punch you.

He cared about art, unlike posters on an anime imageboard bolstering their last.fm collages.
Parsifal (and Tristan).

give me your address so I can give you one of these

obviously not, I'm sorry

>obviously not hehe what you stupid :^))))

fuck off then you smug faggot

>Pablo Casals
more like Pablo Casual, am i right, lads?

W R O N G