>pichu
11/10

I don't think he does.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism

>playing bass
cool, so do i

yeah this is what i meant

holy shit thats cringy

i actually like seinfeld more, but I mean i cant live without my friends, actual irl friends.

nah nigga

If you actually fill these up you are an absolute faggot

you got the blank format for this specific one good sir

trips of satanism confirm

you know i love that kinky stuff daddy

nice quads too

fuck i mean quads

Checked

nice quads

this guy fucks

I also hate children

is Mr. Robot actually good? It looks like Guy Fawkes Mask: The Show.

quads you fucking illiterate ovary

So it's just a fancier way of saying "I don't wanna have kids."

here my friend

Holy shit love your taste you're cool

thanks daddy

imo mr robot started off alright then just turned into V for Vendetta: L33T Edition

In which city of Chile do you live?

i spent way too long autistically filling this out even though i copped out of a bunch of stuff

not really it's more about how I think all sentient life should voluntarily go extinct. I know it sounds really edgy and misanthropic but it's actually quite the opposite. See when one comes into life it is a 100% that they will suffer and it should be avoided.

Take this graphic for example

I started playing because I was obsessed with Lightning Bolt and DFA1979. I enjoy some of the more technical bass players, but I prefer playing with a shitton of pedals and have some fun.

I know.
I'm sorry.

It was obvious that you were talking about irl friends because no one likes tv friends.

It's pretty fun. Some monologues are cringey but the plot is interesting even if it's DUDE H4X0R LM40.
Camera work is 11/10 tho.

is that anthony fantano in your image?

Best ITT

wn

la wea

weon

Why don't you kill yourself right now then?
I would prefer to keep on being alive or be given birth again if given the chance, because the pleasure outweighs the pain.

no? he doesnt even look like him at all. apparently every bald man with glasses is anthony fantano

imo thats pretty dumb

Ik this will sound cliche but life's pleasures greatly outweigh the pain you'll inevitably go through. if you never experience pain, pleasure wont mean nearly as much.

If you live life in an almost hedonistic sort of way and stop giving a fuck, you'll live life with all it's pleasures.

>these posts with gender identity
>these faggy ass chart in general
>people take time out of their life to make this special snowflake shit
lol

wena weon
who wins in a fight, You Slut! or early Tera Melos?
also, any new interesting chilean math? new tortuganonima is garbage and paroxetina is ded.

how long does it take you guys to make these damn things

if you say oh la im so sad
and then youre so self involved that you spend a hour making a picture of all this shit about you
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM
stop thinking about yourself so much

>Why don't you kill yourself right now then?
There is a big difference between ending an already existing life than preventing life that hasn't already been made.
(Did you even read the graphic?, nice taste btw)

thatsthejoke.jpg

>Ik this will sound cliche but life's pleasures greatly outweigh the pain you'll inevitably go through

(for you)

But really you can't really say that when 1/7 people on earth are starving and in poverty and very few of them ever experience joy.

Here watch this if you don't understand it very much

youtube.com/watch?v=m7a04MAX2Cg

I love the first season of True Detective too.

I've never seen it

You Slut!, obviously.
Tortugaanonima was always garbage and paroxetina was always dead.
The only good chilean artists I have heard so far are Violeta Parra, Como Asesinar A Felipes, and kind of Victor Jara and Akineton Retard. Too bad Parra and Jara were commies though.

If it takes you more than ten minutes you might consider being clinically retarded. I hope that answers your question.

Yes, but that still makes my question valid. Also, absence of pain is arguably not good, but just not bad. And since pleasure outweighs pain, you have a positive net exchange by giving birth, while the net exchange of not giving birth is always zero. Also, you can always kill yourself if your net exchange is below zero. Therefore, giving birth is always good.
Thanks btw.

>But really you can't really say that when 1/7 people on earth are starving and in poverty
Yeah, but you are not one of them, so you don't have a reason to not give birth given that information.
>and very few of them ever experience joy.
[citation needed]
Wouldn't it be better to just kill them all according to your logic anyways? We have got the neutron bomb ;)

because shit man, I'm not batman

Suffering will always exist, no matter whatever happens. I'm gonna have a good time regardless god dammit

boring

holy shit youre a faggot im ashamed we share favorite vidya. yoshi's island is great tho

chill. least faggy person in the thread, though still a homosexual individual

boring as fuck but tries to stand out as you don't want to be boring. also stop wearing a women's jacket, fag

tits or gtfo

likely has autism. interesting person. also pan isn't a fucking thing

I agree that Tortuganonima was just a memeband, but paroxetina was 11/10.
About chilean artists, i enjoy Electrodomesticos, Fother Muckers, Como Asesinar A Felipes and The Ganjas because weed lmao. i don't enjoy folk because commieshit, but jara has some great songs.

>pan isn't a fucking thing
It is though. Bisexuality implies you are only attracted to two genders, while Pan covers just more than that.

You know what I really hate about chilean artists? They always use that
>social consiousness radio sample
in every one of their albums. Just today I listened to another chilean album and again. >radio sample
fuck that shit
Electrodomesticos were kind of nice, Fother are bad, no idea about Ganjas.
I don't like commies as well, but those two had great and innovative music as well in the case of Parra. Check out her anticuecas and Gavilan. She was the first Avant Folk artist by a few years. Jara was more average, but still nice.

In which city do you live?

>there are more than two genders
autism

>And since pleasure outweighs pain
Since when has this ever been said? Maybe you believe it but I don't think manye would agree. For example in the western world there are few things as widely revield and adored as "weddings" now weddings might be nice but if someone is raped at a wedding it will automatically ruin the wedding experience because negative and violent acts almost always have more lasting power than positive acts, and usually take much less effort.

A good example of this would be someone like Ted Bundy, He worked as a suicide hotline prevented and according to his friend he saved about as many lives as he took. If positive acts truly had the same (or more) power than negative acts then he "good" acts and his "bad" acts (killing that many people) would cancel out and people would have no opinion on him, but they obviously don't because his violent powers were a LOT worse than his positive actions. (And saving a life is generally considered one of the greatest things one can do)

>Also, absence of pain is arguably not good, but just not bad.
No it's not because there is an asymmetry in this, which I already went over

>Therefore, giving birth is always good.
>Thanks btw.
So someone giving birth to a kid who is gonna die within a few days and will never be able to experience happiness is good?

>Yeah, but you are not one of them, so you don't have a reason to not give birth given that information.
No but starving isn't the only bad thing on earth. Also when one considers the climate problem, over population, disease, possibility of war, and inevitable death, as well as millions of possible other things it still seems unethical to birth a kid into a world that could be full of such pain, even if they had a generally happy life it would be a risk not worth taking.

>Wouldn't it be better to just kill them all?
No because then you are just causing more unneeded pain, not having kids doesn't cause any harm.

chupenla cabros, this is Chile thread ahora

>Suffering will always exist, no matter whatever happens. I'm gonna have a good time regardless god dammit
(not true, if sentience doesn't exist then suffering cannot as well)

Can't you see the flag? Santiago is Chile!

Well, more accurately, attracted to more than just the feminine/masculine.

kjas la wea weon klao chile is lo mejjor joputas!

wanna clue me in on what you're talking about? is there some attribute i've wandered through life unaware of similar to femininity and masculinity?

template?

V I V A
C H I L E
M I E R D A

at this moment in time, suffering exists, and based upon population growth will continue to exist. imma have fun

yes, which is why all governments of the world should make it illegal to reproduce. I know many would break the law anyway, but it would prevent some

>thatsthejoke.jpg
fair enough i guess mb

>tits or gtfo
i guess its time to go. bye everyone

So many people from the last thread in here
+Weezer
+MGS3
+Twin Peaks
good taste m'senpai
+Swans
+Red Dead
+Masturbation
+Slowdive, Modest Mouse
+HL2, Bioshock, COD4
+My Life as a Teenage Robot (I'm sad now, too)
boi

That's a very unusual scenario, and that doesn't mean your life is ruined forever, you could still achieve a positive net exchange.

>So someone giving birth to a kid who is gonna die within a few days and will never be able to experience happiness is good?
Well, not in that case, but most cases.

Just let the kid kill himself if any of those horrible things happen them. Let him choose for himself.
Also, killing isn't necessarily painful, and even if it was, it's pain that would last less than not killing them. Therefore, killing the people you mention is a good thing.

I want to add that animal suffering is way more important regarding this issue, especially considering some animals are meant to live a life of suffering at the expense of our pleasure.

>tfw we will never have a tatita bill
;_;

can you little fucker tell me how do you get sex in chile? im a 21 year old guy and i cant, it seems like im the only autist in this thread who cant and youre from my country so tell me

No idea. Good luck anyways!

>thinking of KMS
you should

nooooooo, you were my last hope :(

I'm still your last hope c;
No, but seriously, I have no idea. Just meet people? No idea how, again. Or if not, use money like the way it was intended to.

im fucked, i already know a lot of people and im poor as a flaite... so

maybe you are just a autist? idk, m3n

>Well, not in that case, but most cases.
that is a lot of cases and too many just pass it off as a "impossible" when it's far too likely

>Let him choose for himself.
You certainly aren't letting him choose to come into existence

I completely agree with you on animals though