It's not thaaat bad

It's not thaaat bad

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/music/st-vincent/st-vincent/critic-reviews
metacritic.com/browse/albums/score/metascore/year/filtered?sort=desc&year_selected=2014
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who said this was bad? it's just not as good as actor or strange mercy.

It's pretty awful, and St. Vincent was never anything above mediocre to begin with.

She's a living gimmick. Just move on to better artists. Why waste your time with this remedial trash when you could be listening to something which actually challenges you ?

such as...

What do you like in music ? Harmony ? Humor ? Melody ?

There's better ways to spend your time than St. Vincent, believe me.

Explain this metacritic.com/music/st-vincent/st-vincent/critic-reviews

Okay.
metacritic.com/browse/albums/score/metascore/year/filtered?sort=desc&year_selected=2014

>She's a living gimmick

Explain. And don't say her image because that's a relatively recent thing in her career

S/T by St. Vincent is the FOURTH ALBUM OF 2014 according to Metacritic (the average of the ratings of most reviewers) and it's so dismissed by this "shitty taste in music" board. Not that critics always have the last word, but they were right for once.

Its in my top 5.

>don't say her image
"Don't say the correct answer because reasons"
Should I have written "She's become a living gimmick" instead ?

Is this supposed to challenge me ? It's an abhorrent list. If you want to follow trends, go to metacritic. If you want something substantial, you're going to need to dig a little deeper.

You're gonna have to come up with an actual critique for the 4 albums she released before she got a gimmick

>You're gonna have to come up with an actual critique
You mean besides them being entirely uninteresting ?

Why is it so hard for St. Vincent stans to defend her music ? Why can they never explain why the music is good ?

Can you please get a trip so I can filter you?

Being this new.

All her music past Actor is garbage. She fell off hard.

It's better than Strange Mercy.

>It's an abhorrent list.
(You) don't agree with that list but it doesn't mean it's abhorrent. Get it?

This was my first exposure to her music. Pretty damn good IMO. Prince Johnny was my favorite song.

idk Prince Johnny is pretty sweet

reminds me of a shitty portishead

Cred Forums is still mad cause they thought it would flop but it's her most successful album commercialy and CRITICALLY

Let's not be this contrarian, fella

Hit the nail on the head. This hateful Cred Forums didn't get what they expected: a flop.

it was a meme you dip

maybe in a year you'll finally realize

It does, actually.

It wasn't a meme you dipshit. You don't fucking know what a meme really is.

it's ok