This is called Untilted

Not Untitled

Un-tilt-ed

Other urls found in this thread:

quebelleepoque.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/oversteps.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah I know dude

spectacularly awful post

Very underrated record, my second favourite after Cornfield. For me Untilted is the logical conclusion of beat based music.

It is called Confield

Not Cornfield

Con-field

it's pronounced auto-cray

oversteps? more like giant steps lol

quebelleepoque.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/oversteps.jpg

Album to be released on Tidal confirmed.

it's pronounced otter-kuh

its au-tesh-er u fruitcake

aw-tek-er you fucking yogurts

lel are you high? why the fuck would you pronounce it like that? get outta here with these shenanigans u hooligan

it's aeu-tex-cher you sods

>claps
Au

m8s its out-ecker

au-téche

it's oh-tay-shh-rrr you plebs

>Booth and Brown pronounce the name Autechre with a Rochdale accent
wtf is a "rochdale accent"

innuendo for the sound you make when you try to speak with a mouthful of your boyfriend's cum

so, the sound of autechre's music?

is rob or sean the bottom?

ae shit all over homosexuality lmao r u kidding me?
i mean homolust is good but ae are another level completely.
look at seans face... u can tell he takes his artistry EXTREMELY seriously... no compromise at all with that man, he will go to any lengths to see his dreams realised. he stays focused in the face of adversity and refuses to pander to anyone. look at his face. homosexuals are missing that. they gave up after gay marriage was legalised. they said what they had to say. ae haven't run out of things to say. they keep on marching forward. i'll ask u again to look at sean's face. he wants to become a god in electronic music. he wants to become a legend. someone people will be talking about hundreds of years from now. he has dedicated his life to making sure his art will stand the test of time, long after he leaves this earth. you have to admit that he's done a good job of that so far. i think it's a safe assumption that sean will be talked about for generations. gay sex doesn't really have that lasting appeal or legendary status in-the-making. sean is taking electronic music to a level most people can not comprehend. everyone else in the field still has their training wheels on. sean shook his off over 2 decades ago - think about that. look at sean's face and try to tell me he still has his training wheels on. you can't do it. no boundaries for sean. in fact we might as well stop referring to seans' art as "music" altogether because "music" is just so limiting. sean is creating something else. you know it when you hear it. you're not listening to music when you listen to ae. you're listening to sean's unbridled determination to make planet earth a more culturally and intellectually enlightened place than it was when he first set foot here.

i'm looking sean's face

it's gay af

akufen = acouphène = 'tinnitus' in french

Did you seriously just hotlink an image on a fucking imageboard?

An accent from Rochdale.

JAM LIKE A

It's Oh-teacher u goddamn mongoloids

aw-tis-um

XD