Why don't I see mr. Cohen discussed here? Let's discuss him

Why don't I see mr. Cohen discussed here? Let's discuss him.

Jew

#rude

Part of the great 60's narrative folk tradition. A less verbose, flatly un-psychedelic counterpart to Bob Dylan. One of the saddest artists to come out of the era, particularly on the album Songs of Love and Hate, which truly captures the "hate" aspect in a way that never seems close-minded or misogynist (as "hate" albums can become). Allegory and metaphor, address always in a biblical lyricism abound his work.

Really an overlooked guy. If the political spectrum of 60's folk runs with Phil Ochs at one extreme and Bob Dylan in the middle, it would seem L. Cohen excused himself from the discussion.

Probably a master at gloom, far surpassing the goths who took note of him.

Trew

>overlooked
Not at all.

>jews
>white

>Well Marianne it's come to this time when we are really so old and our bodies are falling apart and I think I will follow you very soon. Know that I am so close behind you that if you stretch out your hand, I think you can reach mine. And you know that I've always loved you for your beauty and your wisdom, but I don’t need to say anything more about that because you know all about that. But now, I just want to wish you a very good journey. Goodbye old friend. Endless love, see you down the road.

—Leonard Cohen

>I think I will follow you very soon

So long, Mr. Cohen.
I'll miss you.

>82 years old
>still publishing music
I think hell be fine

dont you dare to try to blackstar him. he'll live for way more years to come.

No I Lemmy'd him

Recommend me a Cohen album for the autumn.
New Skin for the Old Ceremony was my summer album, so not that.

His first one

>is discussing thing

Very nicely put

I really like The Future, which I first heard on Natural Born Killers.

w2c pic related hat

>blackstar him.
fucking bowie plebs leave

good will

well put

i'd consider everything that isn't his debut to be pretty overlooked

Top tier album right here.

Give the man credit, he's been really, really consistent with his work even into his old age.