Wow this is actually pretty good. Is this guy supposed to drop another tape anytime soon?

Wow this is actually pretty good. Is this guy supposed to drop another tape anytime soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

ffm713.skyrock.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=A7hxBw4zG-U
youtube.com/watch?v=3N7ol1a6zMY
youtube.com/watch?v=2AMLFv9ZrXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck is going on

hope all this shilling was worth the 16 plays you got on youtube

More like 3000, and Tedy got those views not me. So stfu

this guy looks 40, is he?

How the fuck does he look 40? He looks and is like 18

it's the hair i think

aint got shit on kingpin skinny pimp

Fuck off Tedy

what is this meme? haven't lurked in months, i dun get it, that just looks like one of the many obscure forgotten albums posted on ffm713.skyrock.com/

I love you

It's basically one fags attempt at drake/pepe posting but those are at least amusing.

At first I thought this album was pure shill but then I actually gave it a listen and it wasn't that bad 2bh. Not great but way more than I thought it would be

Hey guys, you know, I actually thought this album would be bad, but then, I listened to it, and it was good!

This video has 200,000 views (that's alot haha):
youtube.com/watch?v=A7hxBw4zG-U

Please stop viraling, Tedy.

>implying I'm tedy

holy shit, stop bumping these threads. Whenever you see tedys face just let it go. Its obvious hes shilling or just baiting at this point. keep your shit music on youtube ted

I doubt he is though. He's pretty popular and there are a mammoth amount of better ways to promote his music.

Most likely it's a troll or someone he's paid.

>Most likely it's a troll or someone he's paid.

Wow congratulations. You're literally the FIRST person that gets it.

These kids actually thought it was Tedy posting

Obviously both shills, nobody knew about ted 2 weeks ago befor you started shilling all over this board. Why would a random shitty mixtape from 2 years ago "blow up" randomly on mu. Please leave ted. Face it, no one likes your tape. Inb4 "but it has plays on youtube" good leave it there

For weeks they've been accusing me of being Tedy trying to shill his music. They even went to the comments section and told Tedy to stay off Cred Forums lmfao. What's funny is that you're the first person smart enough to figure out that it would be completely illogical for Tedy to use Cred Forums to promote his music that already has a decent amount of buzz.

Dude fuckin stop then, no one likes this tape other than you so stop posting it. And yes it would be perfectly plausible for ted to be on 4 chan. Theres been tons of other bigger artists who have viraled on here.

You have to be really stupid if you still think it's Tedy posting. No artist would waste their time trying to promote on fucking Cred Forums. I was just trying to start a meme bruh and it worked because I've seen a decent amount of threads/posts made about Tedy that weren't me. I like this mixtape but I don't like it enough to try and waste my time shilling it on Cred Forums. But congrats to the guy smart enough to figure it out. You can still accuse me of being Tedy if you want, I really don't care and I think it's hilarious.

You're a dumb little bitch, Ted.

>Theres been tons of other bigger artists who have viraled on here.

Like who? And even if there were, it was probably PAID PROMOTERS not the actually artists posting it.

>I was just trying to start a meme bruh and it worked

no, it didnt. You forced it and everybody caught on and shit on you. Its not even a good meme at all, stop. you failed. Youve been at this for weeks, its so sad

Is your next tape gonna be called "Shitposting My Way To Fame"?

It is

this, ted and the one guy that loves his mixtape please leave

No, you leave lmao. And I love how you're still calling me Ted.

found the one guy that loves ted, leave

Mods are not doing their job. That's what's going on. Keep reporting btw.

People shit post all the time. The other day I saw like 20 drake threads. Why don't you guys just stop feeding him?

>mfw looked it up because im tired of the meme and wanted ammo to shitpost back with
>it's good

another ted shill, so original bro. Inb4 "NO I REALLY LIKE IT"

Hahahaha

I was wondering where I recognized this kid from

That wasn't "Ted" you fucking retard. This goes to show you that you guys are no better than me. Fuck off dude, quit accusing anyone likes the music as "shilling" why don't you listen to it for yourself instead of being a compete ass

youre so fucking retarded bro, we KNOW ITS NOT FUCKING TED. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS SHITTY FUCKING ALBUM. YOURE THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKES IT

This post is social engineering at its worst

Man Ted is a little baby bitch Go suck a tailpipe Ted

Nope, if it was me it would say "(you)" whenever you quoted him. Get the fuck out of here. You trolls are getting repetitive

NO ONE FUCKING CARES TED

Oh they don't? Then why the fuck are they accusing me of being the guy that said the album was good? Dude just fuck off. You trolls are really annoying. I prove you wrong and you're like "LOL NO ONE CARES FAGGOT xD" Fuck you dude

How about they ban the 2 motherfuckers that constantly flame me in every single thread

wtf is going on here?

How bout they ban you for constantly spamming an album that no one listens to

But people do listen to it? There have been even been MANY people on this forum that even said they liked it. inb4 "lol that's you! xD" I know that no matter how good the music is, there's always going to be 2-3 people that act like it's terrible, because y'all are trolls. If you're honestly convinced that there's NO ONE OUT THERE that could possibly enjoy Tedy's music, go look at the comments on youtube, soundcloud, twitter, etc lmao.

But whatever, I'm tired of arguing the trolls at this point

This dude gets tons of positive feedback on his music. Yet you guys are so quick to shut him down because "lol he's a meme his cover sucks!" Fuck outta here.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AMLFv9ZrXA

Then stop shilling

It was okay for a few plays, but got old as fuck really fast.

>RIP to Trayvon
I hate it more and more each time I hear it. I give it a 4/10.

I'm not shilling, I'm memeing. If you hate Tedy so much stop bumping this thread. I wanted to delete it anyway

tedy no one wants to listen to your shitty mixtape pls fuck off :^)

Many people like it and I'm not Tedy so please stop calling me that you unoriginal asshole :^) Also please stop bumping this thread I hate it

i like it and i'm not that guy go fuck yourself

no one believes you tedy go spam reddit or something