ITT: Albums women will never understand

ITT: Albums women will never understand

>literally posting the most nu male album in existence
>thinking you're somewhat above women

My gf likes breadcrumb trails

this album is for women

Pretty ironic considering it was a woman who introduced me to Slint.

I learned all of Pink Moon on guitar to sing/play it to my girlfriend. She loves Nick Drake almost as much as I do.

noice

like=! understand

you =! competent

NOOOOOO HOW DO YOU OWN THE WORLD
HOW DO YOU OWN DISORDAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAA~

women just know about colours, gossip, shopping and others superficial things

music, art, philosophy and science are male thematics

>=!
disgusting

My ex gf got me into them you dummy

if you disagree then you haven't seen them live and are lying to yourself.

I think the girl in Rodan who made a better version of Spiderland a few years later might have something to say about that famalam

skinny cucked white guys shouldn't get their music either, but they make up the vast majority of their audience

>inb4 butthurt femanon says that we're all evil misogynistic virgins who are FUCKING SEXIST DAMN WHY DO I EVEN GO TO THIS PATHETIC HELLHOLE REDDIT LIED TO ME

did you just make a post where you are angry about a scenario that does not exist?

please stop being a virgin

Girls understand it, they just realize that it's awful.

It exists in every other thread, that's why it's posted, it's excellent bait.

Actually, you fit the profile of the butthurt femanon quite well it seems. Please leave.

Some of my favs actually
Weird, I was expecting some black metal or hip hop,,, God knows I will never understand THAT

That's the time when the ugly lady starts to call other people "virgin"

Ok, girl.

Almost indisputable

I couldn't finish this album.

Lesbians could understand it

Burzum - filosofem

le this

I have a feeling it's true for pic related

it's a shit album. all I'm thinking the whole time is when does it start

I GOT THIS URGE TO KILL A PROSTITUTE

I feel like it actually would be though for some reason?
At least moreso.

Most psychedelic music.

this is THE album for 16 year olds in the middle of a pity party

corny ass contrived shite desu

barnacle jim has al ong face lol

Just because they listen to it doesn't mean they understand.

Women can't be depressed.

why censor the tippies

kek

Alt girls with septum piercings love system of a down.

Literally all music

thanks pitchfork

It's the only way girls will understand it

Any concept album since they're more than a collection of shit tracks with some singles thrown in.

>52 posts
>no Tedy Andreas
it's a christmas miracle

These. Anything by Daniel Johnston, and any albums that have themes of sacrifice, isolation, and social alienation.

Women = plebs

this desu

Although arguably his most ambitious venture, Angelic 2 The Core is actually Corey’s third complete solo album, but the first to be produced under his independent label CiFi Records, which he founded in 2009. Music has always been Corey’s biggest passion and he has produced music for many of his films throughout the years. As this album spans a decade, it includes a few songs that were previously only available on soundtrack albums. These songs include “Negativity,” which appeared in Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star, and “Take a Stand, which appeared in Zero Dark Dirty, an independent comedy released last year. CiFi Records also released Corey’s Truth Movement album in 2009 and released digitally remastered versions of his early solo work in 2014.

Angelic 2 The Core has truly been a labor of love for Corey. One of its many personal charms is that Corey recorded the album in his own home studio and played all of the instruments himself on some of the tracks showing that in addition to his skills as a singer/songwriter/producer, he is now adding multi-instrumentalist to his resume.

The best evidence of his instrumental work can be seen on “Ascension Millennium,” “Test 1,” and his heartfelt rendition of John Lennon’s “Working Class Hero.”

In regards to the scope of his upcoming album, Feldman states, “Angelic 2 the Core is my 1st ever double album. I’m excited for people to experience this musical journey. I feel it’s a rare album and there is truly something for everyone as the album covers all fields of the music spectrum: part Pop, part Rock, part EDM, part Hip Hop, and all soul.”

>Women can't be depressed.
>Somehow having a vagina means your brain can never be chemically imbalanced nor can you ever experience bad things that could lead to said depression

Get laid, son

lmao momcore is not for dudes only

True, but they dig it. Grills at my uni claim the album's underlaying theme is feminism.

this and Damaged

Both albums perfectly encapsulate the feeling of being a horny, frustrated teenage male

>Virginity shaming
*tips fedora*

i know a lady that likes neo-swans