How do I sing like him?

How do I sing like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VD2Ak9K-Qn8
youtube.com/watch?v=LuhLVl5qf2A
youtube.com/watch?v=XDhkVTKTBoY
youtu.be/uOXDbMne6Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have regression therapy to uncover memories of being raped by your father.

You can't. He has one of the most unique voices in music.

I almost unconsciously do impressions of his "singing" whenever I hear it on the radio.

Turn up 5 hours late

Too bad he thought alcohol was better than his one in a million voice. I'll never understand why people willingly do such things to themselves.

can we agree that gnr is patrician now?

>Chinese Democracy

*Had.

He once had the widest vocal range of any mainstream singer, but those times have long passed.

Even though he is better now than a few years ago he still sounds pretty shite.

Practice growling and scream yea, that's how they sound like that, remember that a high pitched voice comes in handy as well!

>remember that a high pitched voice comes in handy as well!

it's funny because Axl's speaking voice is deep as fuck, makes it all the more impressive he can go so high

Good luck m8

>no patton
keke

Why is TayTay on a list of "greatest singers" in the first place?

Eminem has a better vocal range then Whitney Huston

Water is wet

wait...

sing entirely thru your nose

They have been.

I thought so too, until i heard him with AC/DC

youtube.com/watch?v=VD2Ak9K-Qn8

>Lou Reed

How can you believe this? He's literally Robert Plant 2.0, better in every conceivable way and equipped with one of the best ranges in rock music. But his voice is so far from unique. GnR in general were far from unique, they were literally just retreading the ground paved by hard rock bands in the early 70s.

>But his voice is so far from unique.

I haven't heard anyone sound like Axl, before or since. Especially UYI era Axl when his voice was a bit more growly and nasally than on AFD.

>I haven't heard anyone sound like Axl, before or since.

Okay, how the fuck can you say that?

Post links of him sounding unique in any way, because all of the GnR I've heard features him singing exactly like Plant and almost every other big name hard rock act of the early 70s.

The only similarities between Axl and Plant is the high pitched screams. Their voices sound nothing alike other than that.

That's literally a load of shit. Get your ears checked. Their timbre and intonation are distinctly similar.

Grow a vagina

you don't have to

find me a Led Zep/Plant song where he sounds similar to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuhLVl5qf2A

or this:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDhkVTKTBoY

I fucking hate Axl rose but I don't remember why. He's done some bad shit right, some cocky arrogant faggot shit but I can't remember. Can anyone help me?

clench your throat really hard and sing in a falsetto.

I guess this is why:
youtu.be/uOXDbMne6Ek
>I'LL TAKE IT GODDAMMIT!

>implying Chinese Democracy isn't the most patrician of all the GN'R albums

that they would put Bjork so low shows that vocal range is nothing but shit.

>Kurt Cobain that high
What?

he's still banned from St. Louis because of the riot that caused kek

Oh yea that's it. What a fucking moron. I mean if henry rollins or Phil Anselmo jumped you from the stage It'd be terrifying. Axl Rose is a fucking pussy I think most men can beat him up, he even shouts like a girl.

the second one sounds like Dave Mustane wtf

>No Mike Patton
Good list user