Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mlpxOaQinE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most unfunny show in recent history and that's including garbage like the big bang theory

i guarantee anybody who likes this show has shit taste in everything

I like that show.

Fag

terrible show, couldn't get into this album, but fuck this .jpg made me chuckle

American Dad is their best album

this, family guy jokes are just edgy pandering to people who post online about "pc culture" and think saying a meme out loud to their friends means that people should laugh at their jokes

it's not a british sitcom so it has no chance of being even slightly good. however still, british sitcoms only have a 20% chance of not sucking. but being american in origin, this did not have any chance right from the start, as stated by the laws of probability.

i know this is bait, but

bojack horseman? the office? 30 rock? community? arrested development? the first decade of the simpsons? you dont think literally any of those are good?

>the office

community is really underrated imo.

is good, despite how popular it is with reddit

it's british originally you pillock

us version is a remake

ill give you arrested development, that was a clever show

Kek

How do you make these?

squadra antimafia 3 is the best season of squadra antimafia

yeah, but that's like saying the magnificent 7 doesn't count as a good american movie because it's a remake of 7 samurai

Stop digging yourself in deeper into the stupidity hole you made. You fucked up, it's ok, everybody does from time to time. Don't fight it, just accept it.

>Bojack
It's okay when it isn't being pretentious
>The office
If you mean the U.S. one then no
>Community
First season then no
>Arrested Development
Yeh
>Simpsons
Yeh

Oh and 30 rock is good but it peaks in it's third season and gets unwatchable around season 5-6.

Funny moments

youtube.com/watch?v=2mlpxOaQinE

yea im not saying all of those are good all of the time, just like how could someone literally think none of any of them are good. not even a huge community guy myself but everyone goes bananas for it

It's always sunny (also not counting later seasons) is another great show. The problem with American TV is that it goes on for too many seasons. Great show like 30 rock, sunny, and the simpsons start strong but get milked until there aren't any ideas left. That being said I'm sure a lot of British shows with, like, 2 series with 7 episodes each could probably handle one or two more seasons.

Family Guy is one of the laziest shows on TV.

KILL

DEAFHEAVEN

NOW

I guess this is just the different mindset of American and British shows. I don't really need every single season of a show to be amazing for me to consider it a good show, the bad episodes don't ruin the good ones for me. Even if 30 Rock has, say, 50 bad or "ok" episodes, that means it still has 90 fantastic ones, which I'll take any day over a good show with only 12 episodes or whatever.

Same for me. 30 Rock's last season is complete shit but I won't let that ruin the fact that season 3 is the funniest and oddly creepiest show I've seen on TV in a while.

it used to be funny but it jumped the shark about 5 years ago