Going to my first Death in June concert next week, what will it be like? Will I be surrounded by Neo-Nazis...

Going to my first Death in June concert next week, what will it be like? Will I be surrounded by Neo-Nazis? Will there be liberals protesting outside?

Other urls found in this thread:

deathinjune.org/wiki/index.php?title=Interview:2013-Line2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Defence_Forces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard that you get free drinks at their shows if you wear a MAGA hat

I don't live in the states so that's unlikely for now

there will probably be protesters. it's like the one time a year antifa people can feel like they accomplished something.

when I saw Di6 the crowd was just a big mix of people. goofy military cosplayers, metalheads, punks, the occasional black dude, etc. Di6 appeals to too many people for the crowd to be filled with just skinheads and shit.

thank mr totenkopf

I am looking forward to seeing him in october. He really loves Croatia and has participated in the war so I hope there won't be idiots protesting him.

I forgot, if you're from Europe you have to wear a "rapefugees not welcome" shirt

he's gay so only low tier nazis attend the concerts

>He really loves Croatia and has participated in the war
Really? I've never heard about that before.

I imagine DiJ shows are pretty comfy, other than the possibility of protestors on the way in

>Tfw I'm antifa and di6 is one of my favourite bands

>Idiots still persist in the delusion that Douglas Pierce is a neo-nazi or promotes neo-nazism in his songs
For fugg's sake, he's gay and he likes paganism. He would have gotten gassed for that. That's to say nothing of the bands he was in prior to DI6.

see

I was handed a pamphlet by a protester that said "Death in June raised money for the Croatian nationalist fascist government during the Yugoslav Wars" kek

I heard that, but I know nothing of those wars and don't know if "nationalist fascist" is a hyperbolic statement. Can anyone clarify it?

Yeah, check out Kapo! it has the Croatian coat of arms on it. It's a soldiers grave actually and the album has been heavily influenced by it.

Also the album Something is Coming has the coat of arms.

There's some stuff about it here, just ctrl+f Croatia

deathinjune.org/wiki/index.php?title=Interview:2013-Line2

He actually donated all the income from one of his albums for a hospital in Zagreb for the soldiers who lost limbs during the war.

People are fucking idiots, they don't understand the conflict here. "Fascist" top fucking kek.

Trust me, it's the antifa idiots from across the world who have no understanding of it.

The Croatian poster could explain it much better than I'm even going to attempt. As a conflict it's just much more complex than "but the fascist bad guys! :("

Interesting enough, there was another neofolk/martial industrial project that put out a great record themed around Croatia. The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud - Were You of Silver, Were You of Gold?

fucking hang yourself.

you work against the interests of your own people.

Depends on where you're for the antifa protests. Most of the crowds for DI6 shows I've seen have been Nerdy Goths, Queers, and a few basement dwellers that might be nazis but talk to no one.

No you unless you're a bourgeois pig

fascism isn't good for anyone faggot, it caused the worst war in human history

>Your own people
Fascism is bad for the working class you mong

You're not anti-fascists, you're anti-white. For that you shall hang, come the day of the rope.

Buncha glorified thugs

You sound very intelligent

>calling for a day of the rope
>calling others thugs
I sure hope you're taking the piss

I'm going to see them friday, someone else?

He also contributes with Jewish musicians

We're making fun of you because you're an annoying faygot who's talking about politics for no reason on a board that has nothing to do with politics. Douglas Pierce would probably think you're an autist.

There were no real fascists in that conflict.

>Croatia and Slovenia decided to have democratic elections in Yugoslavia.
>93,4% vote for independence
>elected a different party that wasn't the communist one
>decide to use the right from the 1974. constitution that gives every republic the right to leave the federation
>Yugoslav government that was run by Serbs and commies sends the army into Slovenia and Croatia and start supporting Serb rebels in Croatia
>They leave Slovenia after 10 days because they don't care about it, it doesn't fit into the "Greater Serbia plan".
>They want 90% of Croatian territory
>They send the Chetnik paramilitary that commits ethnic cleansings before the official Yugo army takes over.
>specifically target civillians

Yes, the Croats are fascists because they wanted independence from a corrupt commie union.

Also there were units accused of fascism, but croatian "fascism" is just the romanticizing of the Independend State of Croatia because it was independent after a thousand years and because of the hatred of Serbs for the opression during the times of the kingdom of Yugoslavia.

They are not fascists, just nationalists who used the Independent State of Croatia insignias for patriotic purposes. No real fascist agenda, just wanted a free country for Croatians.

And those "fascist" groups were small.

They tried to associate him with them and they aren't even really fascist, just nationalists that wanted to defend their land:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Defence_Forces

So in layman's terms, the vast majority of Croatia wanted independence from Yugoslavia, Yugoslavia tried to stop them through war, Croatians of all political stripes fight back, some of these are inevitably far-right, people who support Yugoslavia try to make out the entire Croatian resitance (or whatever) are far-right. Is that broadly right?

Yes, exactly.

This is what the Serbs wanted. There was a lot of propaganda to scare the Serb population that Croats wanted a fascist state (1991 kek) and they wanted this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia

I'm seeing him as well. Can't wait.