People often talk about how modern popular music is filled with degeneracy, promiscuity, and things of that nature...

People often talk about how modern popular music is filled with degeneracy, promiscuity, and things of that nature, but there's more to it than that.

Popular music is being used to make white people feel weak and powerless, and black people strong and powerful.

If you listen to popular black music like hip hop, trap, grime, or what have you, you'll notice some common themes in the lyrics are masculinity, strength, living life on your own terms, not being afraid to break the rules, etc. The music often includes deep bass and upbeat rhythms and other sounds that feel powerful.

Some examples of popular black music.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MgDVZeAQK8

youtube.com/watch?v=3rFpYrrhJpQ

Mainstream white music, in contrast, is weak, whiny, and effeminate. It often has themes of feeling sad or powerless. It is music to turn white men into domesticated numales.

youtube.com/watch?v=rId6PKlDXeU

If you showed this music to black people they would probably laugh and say it's pussy shit. And rightly so.

Of course there is plenty of non mainstream masculine white music like classical, metal, punk, etc. But most normies will say you're a weirdo if you listen to stuff like that.

>picking the worst possible white music to showcase

why did you make this thread

That's the point you simpleton. Did you even read my post? And there is plenty of other popular white music like that.

Metal music still sells concerts

You mght be on to something there, OP. In these past few years especially, people who enjoy masculine white music have been stigmatized by the public.

1. Shame people who enjoy hard rock music
2. Glamorize effeminite indie singers
3. Shame the white indie scene for being "unbearably white"

It's classic bait and switch.

One might also wonder if the anti-Danzig memes are also part of the conspiracy. White masculinity has become a punchline unto itself, while everyone is afraid to laugh at Kanye acting like an idiot.

Cool theory my fellow Cred Forumsbro :^)

Mostly just angsty pussy shit, not strong masculine metal.

this user understands

It's interesting that the so called "open minded" and "tolerant" liberal normies will shame you and call you an autistic loser if you like metal or classical or punk or really any white music that isn't effeminate.

Do you have a counter argument or just snarky insults (which is typical for you liberal numales)

OP is correct. The popular heavy stuff is always post-emo or angsty metalcore.

>Giving a shit about what other people think of your music taste

Kill yourselves

hold on bruh, let me get high before I put my tinfoil hat on

>oh shit someone's making fun of me
>ha ha well I'll just call them the insult of the month, that'll sort them out

Still no argument.

Are you saying one person/group controls how every musician/artist acts and what kind of music they make? Who is this puppet master?

You need to provide some actual evidence. As of now you haven't earned a counter argument because yours is baseless.

It's not about that. You're missing the point.

Popular music is being used to control how certain demographics in the population feel. White males who listen to mainstream white music are being turned into spineless beta faggots.

>make thread about muh cuck conspiracy
>complain when nobody wants to have a "rational argument"

this bait is as weak as your skinny white arms

I provided a few examples in the op

There are plenty more.

Who do you think

and if you play any nu-male record backwards, all the lyrics are just the word "cuck" repeated endlessly

literally less than a week ago one of the biggest metal festival happened and it was fucking packed.

>I don't agree so it's bait

you liberals can't even comprehend that some people might have different opinions

Not particularly solid evidence. Here's my counter argument: prove it, otherwise stop making shit up.

Show me some popular masculine white music made in the last ten years.

>Anyone who questions my retarded conspiracy theory is a liberal
LMAO

feel free to help this other user out

So is it objective truth or baseless opinion? You seem a bit unsure.

The burden of proof is on you. Even so, a lack of masculine white artists is not sufficient evidence to prove your theory.

redpill me on using Cred Forums's music board as your livejournal

I'll try to make it easier on you. Last twenty years.

I'll wait.

SeeAlso Eminem, Metallica, Slipknot. Again, the burden of proof is on you. Provide some evidence

It's a waste of my time. Anything I say you're either going to say "XDDD NOT POPULAR" or "XDDD NOT MASCULINE"

those are all false flags
next

That's pretty convenient

Holy shit I literally called it

not me
fuck off

now white artists just have to infiltrate and warp black styles and all's well

thanks, ecm

> Popular music is being used to make white people feel weak and powerless, and black people strong and powerful.

Let's suppose it's true. Who do you say is behind this?

your mom

Lyrics: Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools," said I, "you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls
And whispered in the sound of silence"

I don't know if it's a conspiracy or just the audience being given what it wants

Hmmmmm that's a tough one

who could it be

your mom needs a haircut

What's the problem? Black people are masculine. White men are limp-wristed, whimpy cucks. Even the so-called "red-pilled" whites spend most of their time online and fear the outside world.

Music reflects reality.

>classical, metal, punk, etc.
Funny thing about all these genres is that they all peaked decades ago. The modern white man is not masculine.

Why would white people inherently want to be sad and weak and pathetic? It is a result of societal conditioning.

If you can be socially conditioned so easily you were already weak and pathetic.

Black music sucks balls and has no intellect, the niggers are all retarded, fuck them. XXXbramduprez.

Maybe so, but it's still stronger, more upbeat, and more masculine than mainstream white music and something needs to be done about this.

Contrary to what
might think, it is a problem. White people need to wake up.

Except, it isn't at all & all your generation is coattailriding pussies. Enjoy that, fuckfaces.

Except baby boomers are the ones who started this trend in the first place, faggotron. Millenials were born into it.

Boomers just fuck everything up and take no responsibility for it, blaming it on young people instead.

I will add that it's true that millenials have made everything even worse. But that's not surprising considering it's how we were raised.

This can only go on for so long. I expect we will reach a breaking point soon.

>White people need to wake up.
They don't, you fucking conspiracy nut.

Complacency and weakness is the cost of comfort. White people are weak because they don't need to be strong. Niggers in poverty are masculine because they need to be to survive.

Whatever you want to go namecalling, all dependent and searching for your daddies. I don't care. There is no art remaining among your fuckspecies. i make my own in my privacy. none my problem your demonrace lost yourself to a generational war that left you all mongoloids.

this is such an embarrassing opinion. not all indie is effeminate. not all pop is effeminate. not all hip hop that glorifies masculinity is black. also, idk who you're talking to, but in your world classical is considered LESS effeminate than listening to The Strokes or Destroyer?

why is masculinity even inherently good? like if you're masculine, that's great. but why is it inherently better to like music with loud guitars than soft guitars, or better to wear tank tops than to wear shirts with buttons or tight jeans? i just don't get why this is a crisis

I don't know, Cred Forums just needs something to get upset over. I imagine a large part of the concern is projection, because most of the people pushing the "Jews are destroying the white race through culture" narrative are (as I've pointed out) pathetic themselves.