Are there any big artists that have tried to promote their music on here?

Are there any big artists that have tried to promote their music on here?

Lorde

shut the fuck up tedy

apparently tedy andreas

I've heard Will Toledo is big down there, so yeah

b-but lorde is already in OP's pic

whoops! my bad

Lorde is fucking balding?

I just looked that up and apparently it wasn't actually her

Car Seat Headrest
Have a Nice Life

Joel

Why would anyone in their right mind try and promote here?

Go to bed Joel

>hurr durr Cred Forums is my super sekret club
>meanwhile 200'000 people simultaneously online

I don't know about promote but Andrew WK was on here

Also deadmau5 too I believe

Car Seat Headrest used to shill his shit on here all the time

ITT: People talking about stuff they read about, but never actually witnessed

It's not about it being a secret club, it's about it being something embarrassing to admit publicly.

>it's embarrassing to admit being on here
>The biggest music reviewer on youtube is cripplingly Cred Forums

do you retards

it's all anonymous though, there's no accountability.

say it was someone else

Sufjan Stevens label has actively posted here two times.
The first being when C&L leaked and the second being when Stalker was uploaded here.
They are very chill people and I went out and bought C&L due to it

DEATH GRIPS

hey will

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture

well people here say that but I don't buy desu

>Torres

Montie post, but yeah, this is true.

My friend works for Jagjaguwar in Bloomington, apparently they had a label cookout/annual party thing and he hung out with Lowell (I guess they distribute for Asthmatic Kitty) and he said he got so drunk he just passed out face down on a picnic table in the middle of the day.

>implying getting popular from Cred Forums would be a good thing
Have fun being a meme and not a music

>Thinking anyone of actual value would come here.

Yet these fuckers still believe it's actually Tedy Andreas spamming his 2 year old mixtape.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture

if there are i wish they´d fuck off. they only do that to get money not coz they care about anyone or anything, including quality

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have not used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has everything to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to use your tripcode in every thread, even when another one is started! Posting without a tripcode ever is poor form. You should always try to post with a trip, unless you like taking big black cock in your ass!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the tripfag circlejerk culture