Paul.

John

Paul. Easiest choice of my life.

paul

so easy it's not even funny

Lennon is qtier

Paul every time

John was one of the most vile human beings in all popular music
George's contributions were good but were few in number and fairly unadventurous
Ringo doesn't get enough credit as a drummer honestly but that's about it

Paul was obviously the best. He put out the best solo work out of the 4. Also he usually had the best contributions to their albums and even his shittier songs were okay. George is a close second because All Things Must Pass is amazing and they should have let him make more songs.

Brian

Paul, but only because I love Mio

>John was one of the most vile human beings in all popular music
[citation needed]

You're being genuinely hyperbolic in an industry filled with murderers, drug abusers and sociopaths

>at most he was an asshole who beat his wife
There have been worse people in music user

george or john, idk i want to fuck paul but only '66 paul.

George

>George's contributions
>fairly unadventurous

Nigga literally every George track is a standout from the rest from like Meet The Beatles onward. He was their conduit for Eastern, etc. influences.

His contributions to the others' songs were unadventurous

george get the idea of get guitar solo in backwards in revolver. you only make up your "opinions" with other Cred Forums user opinions, lame.

Well there's thisbut I think he gets a pass for the outro to A Hard Day's Night alone.

It's funny when people try so hard to be contrarian that they ascend past the stereotypically contrarian opinion and are now pretending Paul was better than John

I think Cred Forums change his opinions all together and sometimes is kind of strange but in my opinion is ok if you prefer paul or george.
I personally prefer john, mccartney have the best hooks but lennon have better melodies, not so catchy as paul but i don't know, more sensible? to be honest i can use pretentious words, john just feels better and I think is a better songwriting.
i prefer I wanna hold your hand to i saw her standing there, or strawberry to penny Lane.
the beatles is a great band, but people is so over-pretentious that they don't even have opinions, they just copypaste other ones and search for what is acceptable in his comfort circle, Cred Forums or tumblr is the same. is pretty hard to find non-pretencious people now days, or just someone that doesn't have to make 4 different social networks to talk sbout her taste all day.

>pretending Paul was better than John

:^)

Yoko Ono

but that was only after John brought up the idea of reversed tape in general, while recording Rain

The others were pretty domineering.

This. George's songs are some of the best representations of the Beatle's output, even though he only wrote a few in the group.

Something and Here Comes the Sun are good representations of "adult", tasteful beatles songs that arent try-hard or plain wacky.

George

Best beatle incoming

Yoko

David Bowie?

Easy choice: Paul

none

Sandy

Nah, couldn't be. Bowie transcends everything the Beatles ever made.

George, All Things Must Pass is the best solo album by a Beatle.

I would say Ringo but I know he'll just appear in front of me if I do.

No, George Martin

Paul >>>> John = George = Ringo

Ringo=heartofgolddoll
Others=heartlessselloutphoniesthatimustkillforjesus

John

John was the better lyricist, Paul was the better melodist, George was better at playing instruments, Ringo was better when it came to giving the Beatles more personality. I'd have to pick John out of them.

Paul McCartney. Without question.

Literally slapped his girlfriend once when he was a teen

No, he beat the shit out of both men and women including Cynthia. He admitted it, retard. I am a huge Lennon defender, and I do think he was a good person who made really bad mistakes in his younger years, but don't just make shit up.

None, thank you.