Why the fuck are white people alienated from hip hop?

Why the fuck are white people alienated from hip hop?

Hip hop is such a black genre and culture, it's so unfriendly and hostile to white people. Well it seems like niggers have fucked up their own genre and made it into a bland pile of shit, so I think it's only fair if white people could take the lead and make innovative forms of hip hop that doesn't focus entirely about blackness and can experiment with themes and music.

*yawn*

Hip hop is just Emo and Lo-fi for blacks

please do not post white supremacy imagery on Cred Forums

But while people make up like 80% of the hip hop audience

Hip hop is stupid as fuck

It's all about how black you are. "Dude I'm a nigga and I'm black and I sell drugs haha nigga nigga did I mention that I'm black?"

White people turn on their own though, and they call white rappers "corny" and other stupid shit like that

But then black people are always good rappers to them because they want to seem unracist. The undercurrent of white guilt that allows rappers to see success with mediocre music just for the color of their skin has to end. White people need to take music back.

And you made that post because you think it won't make you look less like a queer

Reply to this post or your mom will have a lot of enemies.

>butthurt librul cucks can't deal with the shame that the most relevant genre of music right now literally looks down on them

>implying i'm a liberal
>implying you're not just being a closed-minded faggot

>ur a faggot
nice argument

>missing the point this much

There is no point. You're just being condescending for no reason.

But Eminem is, or at least was, the best-selling rapper, and he has been highly regarded by many other rappers.

Beastie Boys are even more beloved in the genre.

they're not

most of hip hop's audience is white, and that's exactly who it's marketed towards as some form of escapism

agreed OP. We need to take ideas from our forefathers and take care of hip hop once and for all

The answer to 2016 is 1979!

I'll answer the question seriously. It's because hip hop emerged as a way for black youth, especially living in poverty, to articulate themselves in a way that meaningful to their culture. It was created by black people for black people. That's why street credibility was so important until the mid-00s - it demonstrated that there was legitimate struggle behind the music. We're only recently exiting an 8-year-long period (from Kanye beating 50 Cent in 2007 to the release TPAB in 2015) where hip hop stopped being just about expression of racial issues, credibility, and class struggles, and became more about the production and music itself (not that this period didn't have a lot of reflections on racial strife, but it wasn't in the mainstream the way it was in the 90s and early 00s). We're now entering a period where hip hop artists are again focusing on racial issues and gang violence, but instead of glorifying the latter, it's being demonized. We're no longer at "fuck bitches, get money," we're at "Are we causing our own problems? Why is substance abuse so damaging and how can we fight it?"

Shit talking modern hip hop just exposes ignorance.

that's literally not true at all.

The point is that you're being closed minded. There are plenty of rap albums that don't talk about killing or being black or put down white people. In fact, i would say you're being condescending.
>>>/reddit/

list of good white rappers
>eminem
>g-eazy before fame

Beastie Boys had to jump through hoops to be accepted in the hip-hop community and Eminem just makes pretty generic hip hop and also makes concessions to blacks all the time.

No rapper is unapologetically white, they always seem ashamed of their race and never express themselves in a way that's true to themselves.

Rockism: the image

Yes it is
>don't say anything bad about black people and their music or else you are Cred Forums

There are occasional tricklings of white rappers, but it was always kind of a black genre..so why is it surprising that it is?
Plus, every genre doesn't NEED to be claimed by white people, Columbus

There are no good black rappers where i live.

Most of this "class struggle" is extremely exaggerated to sell records.

Black people pretty much have it the easiest they've ever had it now and are in some cases more equal than whites. They do their "muh oppression" song and dance but the truth isn't really there. They just like to feel persecuted and to have groups to blame for their problems.

I'm not saying you can't, you're just using blanket statements. You're saying that's ALL rap talks about.

madillusions.jpg

Oh wait, there are exceptions that I was obviously aware of, that makes the general trend invalid.

You're a tard. You'd probably get mad if I said that the sky was blue.

>all these white boys pretending to know what hip-hop is

Currently shaking my head at all of yall

But yung lean is the best rapper ever and he aint black

this type of shit is what I'm talking about
>being white is bad, white people are dumb, white people can't understand hip hop, yadda yadda yadda
end your racism

Wow I'm learning so much from you. You must know so much about being a black person by being white.

Thanks m8

This thread is Cred Forums please don't be baited.

It's not racist it's just simply because being white
>hip hop created by black youth
>early and popularly celebrated and done by mostly black culture
>most white culture degrades it over years and years
>white kids who hadn't grown up or known anyone with prior hip hop knowledge decide to jump on bandwagon
The world/art doesn't exist in a vacuum. Everything is a result of the past.

>commenting on certain aspects of black culture in such a way that does not completely follow the mainstream liberal status quo is Cred Forums
Yeah, I'm such a fucking Nazi for forming my own opinions

>Beastie Boys had to jump through hoops to be accepted in the hip-hop community
[citation needed]

>Eminem just makes pretty generic hip hop
That's besides the point.

>also makes concessions to blacks all the time
[citation needed]

>No rapper is unapologetically white, they always seem ashamed of their race and never express themselves in a way that's true to themselves.
The only reason it seems that way to you is because you have a preconceived mindset where any white person that likes hip hop doesn't actually like it. They're just cucks with white guilt.
The only rapper I can think of that actually does any of this bullshit you're spewing is Macklemore. Most white rappers and the contemporaries don't give a shit about them being white. You're just activity making shit up.

So you'd agree that black people don't understand rock music and shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion on it?

>caring about race
I just listen to what's good

But they started rock

At least use Wikipedia before making such a bad bait.

I think that you're looking at the state of ALL black people, instead of the state of black people who are actually writing the music. NWA and Kendrick came from Compton, one of the poorest areas in the country. Just because black people on a nationwide level are doing better economically than they have been doesn't mean there aren't still serious issues, and hip hop is a way to address that, both to each each, and to the wider culture at large.

Qwel
Slug
+ A plethora of foreign rappers

I think some white people are "alienated" because how OP talks about hip hop: a mass generalization about only popular hip hop. That an some white people write off the message or what the artist has to say and don't take it seriously. And because "THUGGIN IS COOL FUK POLICE". It's all really just not listening, but they hear the thuggin shit and white people glamorize it even more than some black artists do.

LUM is the only answer

White Nationalists are getting rekt hard itt.

Hip hop never never came from underground music culture

It was invented and made by rich men who wanted to make cash off the black men back in the early 80s

Wake up sheeple

Rick Rubin produced Radio. This was the first album he worked on and the first hip-hop recording to gain mainstream attention.

Rap was invented by Blondie.

Lmao dude

White people are the biggest consumers of hip hop. This thread is full of retards

Rock music and Hip Hop music is property of black people. The originators, the creators, the originals, the chosen ones. White people is just a problem, its like a bitch who the P.I.M.P. have to deal with, BUT i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one.

Race issues is contemporary poetry.

Afrika Bambakta + early funk.

>White people are the biggest consumers of hip hop.

White people is who empowers black culture, its admiration, respect, recognition. They know black music is superior cause the pigment still the motive to create tention on them.

Nice bait dude

Back to pol

Modern rap is anything but hostile to whites

That's it's main audience

OP is probably 56 years old

name a single hip hop group that doesn't have a white person involved in production or something

S.U.C

>black people still largely live in ghettos with no job opportunity and the citizens of Flint couldn't even get clean water
>lol class struggle doesn't exist they're just victimizing themselves lol but why does everyone hate straight white males??

Kys

I wish Cred Forums never came to this board. We didn't have these shit white supremacist vs black supremacist bait threads before Cred Forums welcomed in Reddit with /r/thedonald.

rap ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''music''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I dont like rap/hip hop/whatever because it SUCKS. Could care less about race. Only the lowest common denominator listens to that shit.

>mfw some lowlife is blasting rap out of his car speakers at a redlight

Do you hate country too?

Do you?

nonsensical

your opinions will continue to be worthless until you stop thinking of races as factions