I'm 24 and I started learning music production last year. I can already do way more than I ever believed

I'm 24 and I started learning music production last year. I can already do way more than I ever believed.

So tell me user, why the fuck haven't you started learning music production yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/airbornmartin
soundcloud.com/jormangod/jorman-god-1-defeat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I have a crippling heroin addiction

now imagine how good you'll be and how improved you're song will be after another year of constant work and trial and error. dont stop practicing and making tracks! and only release/show people the absolute best cream of the crop stuff you finish.

first of all that's kinda bragging, for no reason.

Second- maybe post your material.

Third- just because you're doing something, doesn't mean you're one step ahead of someone.

i took university course this summer and do shit weekly, not coz i want Cred Forums to accept me badly or to impress nerds online but coz i´ve listened that shit long enough to get the general idea and want to contribute instead of being lazy neet

theres a fat chance you wont get shit anymore with music since everybody wants to get on stage or be singers blah blah. 50 talented guys for each 10 000 poo poo´s

Just schedule your heroin use in cooperation with highly productive music production learning

I'm not bragging, just trying to show you it's not to late to do what you want to do.
Thanks baby
Well I don't hold anything like that over my head

what exactly are you showing lol
post some works bro

Thanks Justin guitar

Are you 12?

all talk no walk

I'm 26, and I just began with learning. My inspiration are two other producer friends. Any useful youtube vids or links to share? Or just some tips in general?

maybe 11

what do you expect to achieve with this thread?
27 actually

I don't want to

Nice man, don't give up and keep at it.

BusyWorksBeats on YouTube
Justin Guitar official website

I want people to follow their dreams :)

why don't you share some of that dream with me and post your soundcloud or whatever you have

Thanks! I know Justin Guitar from trying to learn guitar lol. I guess I gotta hit him up again too, his lessons were quite useful. And I'll check BusyWorksBeats for sure!

Yeah exactly, why would I do that? That's not the point of this thread.

Why don't you post your works bro?

hope you find something you like
been producing since 2010
ableton
just emulated youtube tutorials

soundcloud.com/airbornmartin

So you started when you were 21~ right? See, it's never too late!

i never considered it to be late, for me it was just right, i was a douchy DJ for 3 years before that and thought it was time to step up the game

You're still douchey though

i'm also on suicide watch

Post some of your music, I'll give it an honest listen

Also just for some inspiration. I know everybody hates her but Grimes didn't start producing until she was 22/23 and look where she is now

You're ok. Still a good ways to go in composition I think, but I really like Cygnus, reminds me of of Aphex Memer. The one 20 sec clip you had has a really strong melody, it'd be cool to hear you combine that with the more minimalist stuff you had going. Just a suggestion though, keep it up!

soundcloud.com/jormangod/jorman-god-1-defeat

pleb i defeat 1 defeat

What part of "crippling" don't you understand?

Alright just stop doing heroin then faggot cold turkey right now

that classical dub you did is top class
very subtle

I have been trying to learn guitar but the moment I go "off-road" everything goes to nuclear shit.

I can be a sub-par record player via tablatures right now but I still can't fucking grasp how to make my own original the music piece not sound pure garbage.

You can be free, I believe in you.

i can't belive it, i finished watching trhps 10 minutes ago

yo i fucking love justin guitar though. he comes off as such as a nice genuine guy

Tell me where to start

Note: I can't play any instrument.

Because I actually want to make money in life

Eh what

But I've been doing it for almost 10 years now.

and make no money*

Forgot to add

So?

Do you know about mixing and mastering? I feel satisfied with my skills in most other aspects of my music, but I cannot understand mixing and mastering for the life of me and every time I try to learn something about it I just get frustrated because it confuses me. Maybe I'm just thinking about it the wrong way I don't know. Do you have any tips?

how do you learn?
what resources online do you utilize?
what DAW are you currently using?

a friend of mine gifted me with Ableton, but i have lost contact with them now i am at a loss for how to use it to its full potential

guides us wise one any tips ?