What does Cred Forums think about Busdriver?

What does Cred Forums think about Busdriver?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXa6p-qLIvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's cool.

i love busdriver. it amazes me how much work he's done

I liked Thumbs a lot

WE CAN MAKE IT BETTER
OR NOT

love Busdriver. Thumbs was great, but I still prefer Perfect Hair to it. I think Perfect Hair might be his best album, not even memeing.

Hands down the best flow/multisyllable game of all time. I prefer His early 2000's stuff to the newer stuff, but Arguments with Dreams is my favorite electronic-oriented album of his. Great freestyler. His Twitter posts are annoying and he says a lot of memey leftist shit. He's my favorite rapper.

>His Twitter posts are annoying and he says a lot of memey leftist shit

triggered

You'll be okay, Reagan.

driver is kanye west if kanye west was a good rapper and didn't get played on the radio.

so not really like kanye west at all but i feel like comparing him to kanye west will both communicate that i think highly of him and also possibly get people to respond to this post.

also i really enjoy calling him "driver" instead of "busdriver" because it's more convenient but also because it sounds cool. thanks for reading.

"I hate all of my white fans. What's the point in making music if all my fans are white?" -Busdriver

eh who cares, i will enjoy that niggers music and he can't stop me

I haven't really listend to his earlier stuff, but Perfect Hair and Thumbs was both really really good. From what I've heard from his earlier material it isn't as good as his new stuff. I know some people say his earlier stuff was amazing but it doesn't really interest me personally that much.

Probably the most annoying\tryhard member of the goodlife\project blowed collective.

I've tried to like his music, I really have, but he doesn't hold a candle to people like Ellay Khule or Acey.

I've had trouble finding Ellay Khule's albums. Did you buy them?

It's great to drive a bus. People need to get picked up.

Hooooly shit, Imaginary Places was in Tony Hawk's Underground. Great song, great game.

Bruh u ready to dromp dem cops?

Pride your uniform and BEEP

Don't it feel good to drive a bus
People need to get picked up

and this is why

SMACK MY BITCH UP IN THE MOUTH WITH MY DICK
AND ITS NOT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CUS SHE LIKE THAT SHIT

When I saw this, i gained respect.
youtube.com/watch?v=AXa6p-qLIvI

That has such an underrated sound track. It has Cannibal Ox, Busdriver, Quasimoto, MF DOOM, Kool Keith, etc.

I saw him live once and it was spacey.