ITSOKTOCRY

Anyone heard of this guy? His song "MURDER ME SLOWLY" is blowing up and it's interesting to say the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShI6axFfqj4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewZZNeYDiLo
youtube.com/watch?v=fudsUhWAG_o
youtube.com/watch?v=8gUJpT67QsA
youtube.com/watch?v=xPuERB0oSHQ
soundcloud.com/itsoktocry/imsippinteainyohood-xxx-tentation-ft-itsoktocry-prodronnyj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is why white people should remain the consumers of hiphop and not the creators

Cmon man 1:22. That was a badass drop

I kept seeing this in my youtube suggestion panel and something in the back of my mind said to avoid it. I'm glad I listened as long as I did. This is fucking horrible.

Ghostmane cool
Bones cool
this... no.

Self-promotion? I'm skeptical

Nope, the vid already has like 700k views. I kept seeing it in my suggestions too like and I thought it was interesting. Idk if I like it yet or not

It's uploaded on a channel called "デーモンAstari" what do epect but pseudo BS

Guess I just see conspiracies everywhere.

Why does everyone assume that whenever someone makes a thread about a somewhat unknown artist that it's self promotion. This is terrible place to promote anyway you'll just get shit on if your music sucks

Its garbage

Literally a suicideboys carbon copy

they're both garbage

not even good bait fag

Haha exactly

I guess op just sounded a lot more well-meaning and earnest than I'm used to on Cred Forums

>Ghostmane cool
>Bones cool
Lmao, nope!

Sorry I'm new here.

Did this guy really think that a white person could look good with Ecco2K's old haircut

who?

this
not this

Ghostemane is alright. His voice is kinda annoying.

Bones is a legend, he invented a genre. Y'all can talk shit abut $uicideboy$ all you want but stay away from my homeboy Bones. Dude makes god tier music

It's like an emo/screamo group from the 2000s woke from hibernation and discovered hip hip/electronica... and yet I don't know why I'm listening to it. I have no idea how to feel.

Also his avatar is the psychic Pokemon symbol. Just why?

i want to torture him lewdly

edgy trendy hipster

>invented a genre
Jesus Lord
listen up on Memphis Rap, his style has been around for a couple decades

Generic, I don't get why you need so much recycled shit to listen to. We seriously don't need any more bones copycats, like if they ain't expanding the genre just get the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewZZNeYDiLo

more edgy teen music that are actually good
youtube.com/watch?v=fudsUhWAG_o
youtube.com/watch?v=8gUJpT67QsA
youtube.com/watch?v=xPuERB0oSHQ

>good

Bones didn't invent anything

I think having his dick up your ass for so long has blurred your vision

lol what a fucking joke. this is just some dumb mexican guy trying to make money off of $uicide Boy$ aesthetic and he's cringy as fuck.

>white people
>white
what? he looks mexican.

i fucking hate these crackers that discovered rap last year thinking bones/raider klan discovered memphis rap

Is this a cringe thread?

Woahh my fran don't speak of raider klan.

So I'm guessing no one likes the song? :( I know the lyrics are very cringy and edgy but the drop slaps cmon

i like the bass

i would argue the only "good" thing he has ever been involved with in the area of music is this, and even this..... uhhhh.

soundcloud.com/itsoktocry/imsippinteainyohood-xxx-tentation-ft-itsoktocry-prodronnyj

I kind of love the production on this, but ITSOKTOCRY its kind of shit at vocals...

Salem releases a record, everyone shits on it, witchhouse is dead.
5 years later and this shit blows up.
Fuck people.