There are people on this site that don't smoke weed while they listen to music

>there are people on this site that don't smoke weed while they listen to music

how do you even enjoy the music?

>there are people on this board that dont drop acid everyday. How do you even function?

I only smoke before listening to music I really like or if It's a new project. Otherwise I'd be high all day

When you cant enjoy things sober its time to take a t break user. Everyone knows music sounds incredible baked but you gotta be able to listen sober as well

If you need drugs to enjoy something, you don't enjoy it.
Don't associate AOTY 2014 with your dude weed shit

weed enhancing music is a completely social construct i.e. a meme

>there are people on this site that enjoy music while they listen to it

how do you even here

No it most certainly enhances music. I van get baked and listen to literally any random ass radio station and enjoy it

Weed is a drug for man children and if you think it does anything but make you a lazy sack of shit then you're mistaken.
Coke is the real nigga drug

this is a bad idea
don't listen to his shitposting, never do coke
it ruins lives

go to bed, gramps

>typical pot smoking hippie
Why don't you go back to your ambient waterfall soundtracks before talkin smack
Smack is also a real nigga drug btw

Its the truth coming from someone whos smoked a lot. Its best to keep your self in check. Ill smoke for the rest of my life but ill never get to the point where i cant enjoy things without it

only if you run out of it

always have enough

You'll niggas don't even smoke crystal meth. Get on my level.

Op needs to stop making excuses to for using substances as a crutch for his crippling personal flaws and lack of enthusiasm for life

Not OP, but these are some of the reasons why I smoke so much. Crippling personal flaws and lack of enthusiasm for life. Sounds about right. Shit helps me through it.

this

Needing weed to do something or to enjoy something is pathetic and a real sign you need help

>self medicating
you might as well kill yourself, you'd be doing the rest of us a favor.

>there are people on this site that don't smoke crack while they listen to music

Fuckin faggot little kid

I have a dopamine deficiency and literally cannot enjoy any music at all unless I take some kind of dopamine enhancer. Caffeine, Adderall, weed.

I would not be able to experience the joy of music without drugs.

>he doesn't snort painkillers while he listens to music

get off my board high schoolers

>talking shit about blow
get the fuck off my board weedfag

Yeah, I probably will some time soon.

i didnt know ben frost did the R6 siege soundtrack wtf

coke isn't bad but it's just wasteful and an inefficient way of getting high. there are so many things that last way longer and feel better while still being much cheaper

I'm 23. I'm a manchild. Out of college, unemployed, no hope for the future because I picked a retarded major.

>he snorts opiates
What a waste

You can point at whatever shitty situation in your life and say "this is why I use drugs" and play the victim all day, or you can pull your head out of your ass and use those same situations as reasons to get clean and get your life together. how do you think your mom feels knowing that her son is a shitty goof? Figure it out

all of these posts that you assumed were written by different individuals, were in fact written by myself by the way

don't patronize me

great point, too bad people whom this is addressed to will do all kinds of mental gymnastics to think it doesn't apply to their particular situation

it applies to me but i like the drugs and they help me deal with those situations

someone's projecting their own flaws on others. classic shitty goof move!
Also havin' a good laugh at the whole "WHAT WOULD YOU MOM THINK" tirade. You're pretty pathetic man.

WHERE DO I FUCKING GET WEED IN NYC

I DONT KNOW ANYONE AND I DONT WANNA HANG AROUND AN ALLEYWAY

meet friends. it's not like pcp or heroin. it's more common than you think

fuck you

why dont i just wear a big fuckin sign on my shirt that says "i need friends" and approach strangers on the street asking for weed?

its nott hat fucking simple you ididot

Then what the fuck do you expect us to tell you dumbfuck? If you don't know anyone you're fucked.
Also you realize you took the time to reply to all those people just to look like an autist congratulations

believe me i know but i live in a small town and i would imagine it's a lot easier in a big city where there are clubs and places specifically designed for people to meet people.

maybe look at some groups on normiebook relevant to your tastes and your area.

im not usually this assumptive about normies, but this is Cred Forums. i expect it to be like 85% normies

you are an obnoxious cunt don't ask for help then complain when someone tries you fucking autistic sperglord

go to shows. are you actually autistic?

I like to listen while I smoke but I don't need it. I sorta feel bad for you that you can't enjoy music without drugs.

Damn you don't give a shit about your mom what a cool stoner dude

fuck smoking weed i just take some vicodin and drink a bit of wiskey

I'm high right now and Op? Go fuck yourself
Like I know this is a troll thread and I can't stop my high ass from responding to this but fuck
Besides DPH is the real king of music enhancement

i miss being a young 20-something and being able to be sad, smoke weed and listen to ben frost

>there are people who don't smoke weed while browsing Cred Forums

how do you even enjoy the site?

/his/ meme general thread is pretty rich stoned

Link me brah im high as fuck right now

Because i dont need drugs to allow the different lobes of my brain to communicate effectively
>i *do* wanna listen to Low Teens on acid tho

kill degenerate druggies kill them now

pls dont say this

I don't smoke weed, but yeah my mom's a stupid bitch. I don't give a fuck what she thinks. The fact that "lol wat wud ur mum tink" is even brought up in argument is really beyond me. It doesn't say much at all and it's a low blow. Some moms are abusive shit heads. Some are cool and down to earth. Some are clueless and can't use critical thinking.

Is this why you hate women?

Is what why I hate women? Be more coherent pls.

I love music, I just think weed is lame as shit
Cigarettes, coffee, and the occasional stim/roll is the way to go

I'm poor.
But some of my greatest music memories have been playing music high, listening to music high, and front row kanye seats. Last one probably would've been even better high.

I haven't smoked in 2 months and listening to music hasn't been as enjoyable since stopping.